• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Slowy reaching the end of my BL run, god, I love my students, and Dimitri, and all of the cast really + the student/prof I recruited. Beside Gill, but that's because his sidequests suck.

I'm going to miss them on my other run, since I don't think I recruit them all for management purpose.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, shout-out to staindgrey staindgrey for making me pick Dorothea in my run, while I was interested in her before, I thought I wait GD or BE before using her, but thanks to you, I got to see why much sooner how good of a character she is in person.

You're da best. ;)

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the most painful thing about MCU spider-man ending isn't that it means the end of tom holland spider-man films or anything

it means that we have to watch tom holland's spidey get dragged through a whole lineup of 12% tomatometer movies in the same style as venom, completely isolated from anything else happening in the MCU

D

Deleted member

If the past two years has taught me anything it's:
1) **** Square-Enix and
2) **** Sony.

This is so stupid. They were setting up so much for Peter and Far from home is apparently the best selling or one of the best selling Spider-Man movies so this really does suck. I hope this isn't permanent but this is such a stupid decision to make in the first place as it's literally free money just give the character to another company and make bank off of their work with your cooperation. Maybe that's not how it goes but that's basically it from what I know.

It's so stupid.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sony really just made one of the stupidest decisions they could have ever done.

Guess I shouldn’t be shocked. I suppose we wait and see if they come crawling back to fiege in the end

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
"Sorry MCU fans, but your Tom Holland is in another cinematic universe." -Toad probably.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We getting that Spider-Man vs Venom movie though?

Venom vs Spider-Man.jpg

Cause I've been waiting for that to be real, have Tom fight Tom.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I mean, it seems like Tom will still be in the MCU... just under a different director. Unless I’m misunderstanding that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We got the Fantastic Four back, but lost Spider-Man.

I'd say it's perfectly balanced, as all things should be, but now any future Spider-Man film is gonna be lucky to get a 50% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I mean, it seems like Tom will still be in the MCU... just under a different director. Unless I’m misunderstanding that.
all MCU references will be omitted from future movies and disney has no more creative control

essentially holland features in stuff like venom from now on and is completely isolated from MCU, like fox's x-men films

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
all MCU references will be omitted from future movies and disney has no more creative control

essentially holland features in stuff like venom from now on and is completely isolated from MCU, like fox's x-men films
So, we will get more Spider-Man movies, just made by Sony. Man that sucks.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Disney is gonna demolish the next Sony Spider-Man movie.

Feast your eyes as they premier with a massive movie during the same month as the next Spider-Man film.
disney can quite literally leverage a good 40% of the entire box office during any given month against sony at this point

which is admittedly a little freaky

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
See, this could make sense, but uh...

Happy is still in the Spiderman films. And he's in MCU.

How in the world will that work out?
happy ****ing dies by getting the plug pulled on him just like the comics

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I wish sony would care a little more about what the fans think instead of money, then again, in this situation they'll probably lose money by taking spiderman away from the mcu, so I don't understand what they are thinking.

D

Deleted member

Happy’s gon die
They won't even do that, he's just not going to be in future films and no mention will be made of it.
Also tfw you'll never get the big-screen crossover of Deadpool and Spider-Man you were hoping for.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I wish sony would care a little more about what the fans think instead of money, then again, in this situation they'll probably lose money by taking spiderman away from the mcu, so I don't understand what they are thinking.
Sadly oftentimes "the fans" don't make up enough of the demographic that pays to watch these sorts of films for them to care. Superhero movies have a very casual audience that don't care much about the continuity. X-Men wouldn't have survived so long otherwise LMAO. So Sony probably did make the most profitable move, it just sucks ass.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wait ****, does this mean no adaptation of Spider-Man vs Wolverine?

Wolverine-vs-Spider-Man.jpg

Cause the boyz throwing hands on the big screen was what the MCU was really supposed to lead to. If not, more animated Spider-Man films can't come soon enough.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
"i don’t think tony would have done what he did, if he didn’t know you were going to be here after he was gone"

1566336623095.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom