• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what would be great? If Nickelodeon made tv specials/movies for Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, and My Life as a Teenage Robot. I mean. Why stop with Arnold, Rocko, and ZIM? Put as many of your old hits back out into the world and see what grabs people.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Knows about Hero bans.
Doesn't know Pichu and Palutena are no longer low tier.

At least he stopped with "Generic Anime Sword Guy" after Ike.
I mean in their Smash 4 one they said Lucario was a Mewtwo clone lol. So long as they get a chuckle out of YouTube's lowest common denominator they don't care about accuracy. :p

MainJPW

M.T.A
You know what would be great? If Nickelodeon made tv specials/movies for Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, and My Life as a Teenage Robot. I mean. Why stop with Arnold, Rocko, and ZIM? Put as many of your old hits back out into the world and see what grabs people.
I've been wanting a new Jimmy Newtron ever since that car commercial from 10 years ago ngl. My Life as a Teenage Robot would be cool to see come back.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So many remakes recently..I heard somewhere a Drake and Josh remake was coming, too. I'd watch that one, y'know as long as it isn't terrible.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
It was trending on Twitter.

It looks like Suga Mama's dead. Oh well...old people die.
that account is fake, that's just fanart

but a reboot has been confirmed by one of the voice actors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom