• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That's less gambling and more "chopping off days of my life over a genre I don't like." I refuse.:drflip:
Besides, most MMOs are impossible to 100% if you count world/server first raid clears, old achievements that you can no longer get, etc.
If you don't count those then you're still dedicating all of your free time to that ****.

D

Deleted member

Banjo at E3 is the good timeline. I dunno who would make for a bad timeline.
I don't think it would be right to say there would be. Pretty much any character you can think of that could possibly be in Smash would have some sort of demographic to appeal to, and Sakurai will undoubtedly give them a good moveset.
I'm remaining optimistic for the DLC, regardless of what.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Doesn't Killer Instinct have a modern but f2p game?
>f2p
yeah if you like jago and only jago

i kinda want KI to be ported over since all of its DLC is done

Let me just look it up real quick.

!!!!!

No.
oh man

you have no idea how much you are being lied to

untitled.png

i did an oopsie

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
If come Tuesday Banjo is revealed and there's no Erdrick in sight. I am rightfully permitted to post:

''Guh Huh. You thought it was Erdrick, but it was I, Banjo all along!"

Twenty times in one post.
How about both of us post it ten times to lessen the workload?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If come Tuesday Banjo is revealed and there's no Erdrick in sight. I am rightfully permitted to post:

''Guh Huh. You thought it was Erdrick, but it was I, Banjo all along!"

Twenty times in one post.
I can't believe Dio Brando played video games and that the N64 existed in 1987.

Also I'm really hoping Erdrick has a fun moveset because I'm not convinced about the music, a usual highlight for new franchises in Smash

D

Deleted member

yeah banjo's pretty cool, eh kills witches and doesn't afraid of anything

D

Deleted member

I can't believe Dio Brando played video games and that the N64 existed in 1987.

Also I'm really hoping Erdrick has a fun moveset because I'm not convinced about the music, a usual highlight for new franchises in Smash
I think what stands out to me about Erdrick as a potential newcomer (even aside the fact that i ****ing love dragon quest) is how versatile and open to interpretation he would be in Smash, with different weapons, spells, abilities, etc. The OP of the Erdrick support thread actually has a bunch of moveset concepts if you're curious.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just got back from the most stressful match in Paladins I've ever had.

I took a screencap of the results. Hopefully I find a way to get it on my phone.

D

Deleted member

Nah but seriously serious thoughts, I'd place reasonable doubt on this considering Ryce and Shinobi both don't have much of a track record in the way of nintendo leaks other than Ridley who was an open secret, but it's interesting nonetheless.
GENO COME HOME PLS

D

Deleted member

This image is honestly really powerful.
image.jpg

I am not even kidding around. Whoever is "Tank Man", they have a lot of courage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh. It was easy to get on my phone. Lol cool.
62065262_116225299622056_1624457588848459776_o.jpg

I'm Rahus, and that was the results of one of the most stressful matches I've ever played.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I'm just glad we have something to consider besides Erdrick so close to E3. :202:

on that note I hope Banjo and Kazooie really are returning

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Nah but seriously serious thoughts, I'd place reasonable doubt on this considering Ryce and Shinobi both don't have much of a track record in the way of nintendo leaks other than Ridley who was an open secret, but it's interesting nonetheless.
GENO COME HOME PLS
Wait what the hell did Ryce say? I'm suddenly very nervous

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think what stands out to me about Erdrick as a potential newcomer (even aside the fact that i ****ing love dragon quest) is how versatile and open to interpretation he would be in Smash, with different weapons, spells, abilities, etc. The OP of the Erdrick support thread actually has a bunch of moveset concepts if you're curious.
Oohh, the metal slime transcended into a sage, amazing ;p

I haven't added echi's latest moveset, but that'd be the the easiest to show to people for a quick big mix of different weapons and spells i think. (has nice sprites too)

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ist das der engel, der vom dämmernden himmel hinunter flog?
ist das der teufel, der aus der felsenspalte heraus kroch?

1559682744128.png

D

Deleted member

I hate myself.
Just ban me already.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
If the recent merchandise, the "Cable Guy" figure that Exquisite Gaming teased by replying to someone who didn't even tag them, and all this other stuff doesn't at least lead to Banjo games on the Switch or a Switch version of Rare Replay, it's gonna be weird and really disappointing.

why doesn't Mojang nostalgia-pander, c'mon gimme that sweet Minecraft Beta terrain generation.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If Banjo is indeed happening, I probably wouldn't care who else is in the pass. It would already be more hype than the 3DS/Wii U newcomer DLC.

I should probably stop hyping now until E3.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
If the recent merchandise, the "Cable Guy" figure that Exquisite Gaming teased by replying to someone who didn't even tag them, and all this other stuff doesn't at least lead to Banjo games on the Switch or a Switch version of Rare Replay, it's gonna be weird and really disappointing.

why doesn't Mojang nostalgia-pander, c'mon gimme that sweet Minecraft Beta terrain generation.
something something uhhhhhhhh

Yeah it's the craziest person in the world going out of their way to make incredibly boring cardboard cut-out models using promotional material from the upcoming Grinch movie because he's thinking 47 steps ahead and knows that both Bandai-Namco and Universal studios contract the same obscure French marketing company. To this end, he then got himself an office, printed out the name of an employee of said company, and haphazardly half blurred out the name because, once again, he's some kind of super genius beyond the mental capacities of mortal man and he knew that the internet's crack team of cybersleuths would find his red-herring name in seconds.

This absolute Einstein of social engineering also happens to moonlight as an expert artist and after presumably spending hours carefully cutting and pasting characters from the Smash poster, he then went out of his way to produce 7 more drawings of his own with obscure elements like vines for Isaac that hardly anyone would be able to make out, and then, for the fun of it, he saw to making a completely unique drawing of the blank version of Battlefield just because he could. He made sure that this fake roster of his perfectly mirrored one posted on 4chan last month by someone whose first language clearly isn't English because he knew that people would immediately make the connection to the French marketing company that he is pretending produced this image. The fact that 5 new characters lines up with the 5 missing stages from Corocoro was all part of his master plan. He also made sure this coincided with Nintendo renewing relevant trademarks.

The lengths you have to go to believe that this is all an incredibly elaborate leak would make this man one of the most intelligent people to ever walk the Earth. Apparently he knew where people would look at every turn, making him at the minimum more competent than the entire government of Saudi Arabia when it comes to fakery. I suggest you think about which outcome is the most likely here.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
didnt they release a free web browser verison of the beta on the 10th anniversary

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
something something uhhhhhhhh

Yeah it's the craziest person in the world going out of their way to make incredibly boring cardboard cut-out models using promotional material from the upcoming Grinch movie because he's thinking 47 steps ahead and knows that both Bandai-Namco and Universal studios contract the same obscure French marketing company. To this end, he then got himself an office, printed out the name of an employee of said company, and haphazardly half blurred out the name because, once again, he's some kind of super genius beyond the mental capacities of mortal man and he knew that the internet's crack team of cybersleuths would find his red-herring name in seconds.

This absolute Einstein of social engineering also happens to moonlight as an expert artist and after presumably spending hours carefully cutting and pasting characters from the Smash poster, he then went out of his way to produce 7 more drawings of his own with obscure elements like vines for Isaac that hardly anyone would be able to make out, and then, for the fun of it, he saw to making a completely unique drawing of the blank version of Battlefield just because he could. He made sure that this fake roster of his perfectly mirrored one posted on 4chan last month by someone whose first language clearly isn't English because he knew that people would immediately make the connection to the French marketing company that he is pretending produced this image. The fact that 5 new characters lines up with the 5 missing stages from Corocoro was all part of his master plan. He also made sure this coincided with Nintendo renewing relevant trademarks.

The lengths you have to go to believe that this is all an incredibly elaborate leak would make this man one of the most intelligent people to ever walk the Earth. Apparently he knew where people would look at every turn, making him at the minimum more competent than the entire government of Saudi Arabia when it comes to fakery.
yeah but that was a mysterious thing.

this is all official stuff and credible leakers I'm talking about.

didnt they release a free web browser verison of the beta on the 10th anniversary
no it was Minecraft Classic 0.28 or something; not even 0.30, the version with slabs :c

you can play older versions through the launcher, but it'd be nice to have the old biome-colors and terrain in the modern versions through a world-type option or something.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
wait if banjo is included and it's for a new game that would mean-

oh god dammit :4corrin: here we go again :roymelee:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's going to be Minecraft Banjo because...
A18 shrug.jpg

...Really, why not at this point?:mybodyisreggie:

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
wait if banjo is included and it's for a new game that would mean-

oh god dammit :4corrin: here we go again :roymelee:
You say that, but the idea of Roy, Corrin and Banjo hanging out because of them being early birds is a great image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom