• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What about his Ultimate stuff though? These are just other games, probably from other sources.
My thoughts exactly. The only Ultimate-related thing I've seen from this person is that he apparently leaked Ridley in Ultimate.

Ryce ain't much better, all I've heard about him is he leaked MvCI.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Before I go any further, hype responsibly. You are responsible for your own disappointment.

In discussion with friends (not leakers) it was found that an admin at Resetera mentioned something about how it would be “nice to see Banjo make a smashing return”. Teasing leaks or stuff like it can result in being kicked off the site. Resetera also usually locks things up if things leak, or potentially leak.

They just locked the roster prediction thread. Not sure why, but it could be connected.

Hype responsibly.
easy for me, Im not all that excited for Banjo anyway

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I interrupt whatever topic on hand to share finally what I been doing here!

So, first of all, tagging Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KMDP KMDP & KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , so that you all can see.

Now that you're all here, I can share a still-not-done gif of my latest character, Marsa!

Marsa Part 2 -Clothes 2.gif

Forget the floating hand on the right, that character is much, much more normal than my previous OC, since she is pure human, outside of cyber legs of course, nonethless, I hope you enjoy.

D

Deleted member

What about his Ultimate stuff though? These are just other games, probably from other sources.
What you should really be asking is if he got anything wrong? That would make me skeptical over whether we can trust his sources from other companies. Otherwise, his track record seems impeccable and he wouldn't risk that on a Banjo troll. TheCJBrine TheCJBrine . You got any more info? You're doing the mighty Jiggywiggy's work here.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So, first of all, tagging Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KMDP KMDP & KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , so that you all can see.

Now that you're all here, I can share a still-not-done gif of my latest character, Marsa!

View attachment 225852
Forget the floating hand on the right, that character is much, much more normal than my previous OC, since she is pure human, outside of cyber legs of course, nonethless, I hope you enjoy.
This looks really good! Could you update me on future pixel art?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This looks really good! Could you update me on future pixel art?
Sure thing man.

4 peoples are now following my work closely, oh, my past self would die to have this much attention.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 225852
That looks really good! I admire your artistic talent.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
What you should really be asking is if he got anything wrong? That would make me skeptical over whether we can trust his sources from other companies. Otherwise, his track record seems impeccable and he wouldn't risk that on a Banjo troll. TheCJBrine TheCJBrine . You got any more info? You're doing the mighty Jiggywiggy's work here.
All the info I have is from other users in the Banjo thread.

Apparently he leaked Ridley, but I don't have the source.

I think we should still consider this guy's words, though; he's very credible, and Sabi has vouched for him as well (she just pointed out that he's not straight-up saying Banjo is in). His leaks may mostly be for other stuff, but it's apparent that he has connections and it's possible he could get Smash Bros. info.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This is not confirmation of anything.
Dude, definitely. This track record is for western games, mostly PS4 based ones. Maybe a new Banjo title at most, but I don't think Smash. I understand that Banjo is a western IP, but I don't know how he would know anything about it unless he has some type of license information. He also has a lot of screenshots that he leaks, and I don't really see a Banjo of any kind on my end.

His information is never wrong because most of the information that I see is just straight-up the game(s). He's not speculating from what I see, he's just dumping it. This is the first out of everything people have given to me where he actually speculates or foreshadows.

I smell something fishy, frankly.

Final Verdict/Opinion on my end

1559679696522.png

Call it rash but my pro tip is to never go 100% all in no matter who it's from.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Banjo is in I will literally drink water.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
People that believe this probably believed the Ridley claims from last year. Which would be utterly ridiculous. Who would believe Ridley could fit into Smash?

That'd be like Snake coming back.

D

Deleted member

His information is never wrong because most of the information that I see is just straight-up the game(s). He's not speculating from what I see, he's just dumping it. This is the first out of everything people have given to me where he actually speculates or foreshadows.

I smell something fishy, frankly.

Final Verdict/Opinion on my end

Call it rash but pro tip is to never go 100% all in no matter who it's from.
Well that's why I'm interested in if TheCJBrine TheCJBrine has more info he can find. I wanna see how far the rabbit hole goes on this subject. Or I can just wait for Papagenos to accumulate all of the sources for me eventually

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Would prefer Fulgore, but Banjo's got the fan support. We'll see if it's real or not soon anyways.

It'd be nice if a Tekken character was shown off too. Preferably Jin or Heihachi, but Kaz wouldn't be too bad either.

If Banjo is in I will literally drink water.
What a madlad.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’m doing my Old Man Jones duty of simply telling you guys to keep it cool. It’s exciting that we might be looking at a leak coming, and Banjo-Kazooie potentially in Smash, but you have to be careful not to get yourselves into the hype train too quickly.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People that believe this probably believed the Ridley claims from last year. Which would utterly ridiculous. Who would believe Ridley could fit into Smash?

That'd be like Snake coming back.
It's almost as insane as King K. Rool. He's a dead character never to be seen again, get with it boomer!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's almost as insane as King K. Rool. He's a dead character never to be seen again, get with it boomer!
Psh, nobody even asked for Simon Belmont. Did you see how many pages the Waluigi thread got? He'll get in for sure.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Would be a proper feelgood story if there's anything to the Banjo & Kazooie teasing, never had much of a relationship to them myself, but man if people haven't waited ages for their (proper) return, and you just know Sakurai would knock it out of the park if he's handed the responsibility to bring them back. I think they're one of the few remaining characters who could explode the internet as well, and that's always a lot of fun.

We'll see if there's anything to it though, until other credible leakers also back it up it's best to merely be cautiously optimistic, Banjo-Kazooie fans should know not to get their hopes up too high after so many years.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Psh, nobody even asked for Simon Belmont. Did you see how many pages the Waluigi thread got? He'll get in for sure.
1559680596057.png

wtf bro thats too far why would you hit me where it hurts wtf

a man got assist trophy'd it's not funny bro

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
I had a long discussion with a friend of mine about the Pokemon direct tomorrow! If you're interested, grab some popcorn or just pop this on as a podcast kind of thing!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyone remember when credible leaker Loz18 started teasing Skull Kid and Isaac and everyone ate it up?

Not saying Banjo can't or won't be in, but let's not get too excited just yet.

D

Deleted member

I feel like the only person on this website who has never played a Banjo Kazooie game.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so someone has been posting this around

1559680725241.png

and using it to say that banjo is getting a new game or that he's in smash totally for real.

but like

untitled.png

also did anyone else notice ****ing oral-b being there like ok

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Many on this thread here has claimed they've never played it or didn't even like it. You're good.
I see them hyped up so heavily and I'm just......... "ok". So at least I'm not alone in that, lol
I have nothing against them, just not really interested in them more than anything. 3D platformers that aren't Mario generally don't click with me.

D

Deleted member

what's the matter, a little gambling doesn't hurt anyone

you're saying you're afraid and have like zero confidence in your bet aren't you :smirk:
That's less gambling and more "chopping off days of my life over a genre I don't like." I refuse.:drflip:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Banjo at E3 is the good timeline. I dunno who would make for a bad timeline.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If come Tuesday Banjo is revealed and there's no Erdrick in sight. I am rightfully permitted to post:

''Guh Huh. You thought it was Erdrick, but it was I, Banjo all along!"

Twenty times in one post.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
so someone has been posting this around

and using it to say that banjo is getting a new game or that he's in smash totally for real.

but like

View attachment 225859

also did anyone else notice ****ing oral-b being there like ok

Doesn't Killer Instinct have a modern but f2p game?

Edit: Also **** yes, Baten Kaitos. I'd kill for a remaster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom