• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Solidus Snake and Senator Armstrong though

honestly, Liquid using REX could be a two-stage boss like how Dracula is.
I really wish we would have gotten to fight Metal Gear REX in the secret base part of World of Light instead of Galleom.

We already had the Metal Gear REX Model in the game, would have been a cool multi stage boss where you had to first destory the radar dish to force Liquid to open up the cockpit, then have to hit exposed liquid in the cockpit to defeat him.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Before I go any further, hype responsibly. You are responsible for your own disappointment.

In discussion with friends (not leakers) it was found that an admin at Resetera mentioned something about how it would be “nice to see Banjo make a smashing return”. Teasing leaks or stuff like it can result in being kicked off the site. Resetera also usually locks things up if things leak, or potentially leak.

They just locked the roster prediction thread. Not sure why, but it could be connected.

Hype responsibly.
I don’t even hype at all so I can never be disappointed.
2C3D6381-FD98-42E5-93FC-DCF79ECF2084.jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Direct predictions:

Opens with the legends reveal

The snake and Trojan horse rumor will be real. Wolf is third legend.(not revealed in the direct, only the first two)

Early route bird, bug and rodent will be shown. So will pika clone. As well the dragon eevlution

Professor, rivals and the first gym master will be shown with an explanation on what makes gym masters different.

Reveals one or two gallon forms. Promises they won’t be gen 1 exclusive.

Ends with some vague hint towards the evil team or story.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Before I go any further, hype responsibly. You are responsible for your own disappointment.

In discussion with friends (not leakers) it was found that an admin at Resetera mentioned something about how it would be “nice to see Banjo make a smashing return”. Teasing leaks or stuff like it can result in being kicked off the site. Resetera also usually locks things up if things leak, or potentially leak.

They just locked the roster prediction thread. Not sure why, but it could be connected.

Hype responsibly.
I'm still remaining skeptical of Microsoft joining the fray like I have since day one.

I'd be a VERY happy boi if it magically becomes true.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Hype responsibly.
why would resetera know whos gonna be in smash lol

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
With the Xbox bodywash, you can now play their merchandise, wear their merchandise, eat their merchandise, and smell like their merchandise.

Can't wait for the Xbox branded Trojans so I can have safe sex like their merchandise.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Hype responsibly.
Like I said even if it’s not smash bros. I 100 percent believe a banjo revival is happening. There’s way to much evidence. Sure I can’t gurantee it but I’ll go in on this prediction because whynaut.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Resetera was one of of the biggest places leaking ultimate before E3 last year iirc
yeah but the admins weren't the ones behind the strings im pretty sure

D

Deleted member

Hype responsibly.
I don't see the correlation between private forum thread lock meaning they know Banjo is in. Have they historically been known to do this with previously leaked content, and if so, what?

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
why would resetera know whos gonna be in smash lol
Users there have connections, without a doubt. Users from there have leaked things in the past.

There’s no reason to think that just because it’s Resetera, they don’t have credibility. Comes down to the user, not the site.

D

Deleted member

Users there have connections, without a doubt. Users from there have leaked things in the past.

There’s no reason to think that just because it’s Resetera, they don’t have credibility. Comes down to the user, not the site.
Can you link the thread and post you're referring to?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Top 10 Anime suggestions that are never listened.
Season 2 of the smash bros anime is still considered one of the most hyped seasons. Melee’s arc still is talked about today.

The third season was expected to live up the hype but unfortunately the braw saga just never wound up cutting it. However with more responsible levels, the Wii U 3ds arc was pretty well received.

So far ultimates time has been pretty good but we’ll see if this six season lives up to the hype

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

This is an admin you said, not a random user who made their account an hour before posting.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
leaks on 4chan, a random website: i sleep
leaks on resetera, a random website:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I don't see the correlation between private forum thread lock meaning they know Banjo is in. Have they historically been known to do this with previously leaked content?
To my knowledge, which is based on what a friend has told me, yes. Or at least it’s happened before.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The admin who said this about Banjo has apparently leaked some other stuff before, and knows he's seen as an insider. Others like Ryce have vouched for him.

It's Banjo-Kazooie!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Banjo and Erdrick are the most likely characters.
Do I need to repeat myself?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only things I expect are like the pidgey and rattata of Valar being shown.

Possibly the first bug pokemon shown off too.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The admin who said this about Banjo has apparently leaked some other stuff before, and knows he's seen as an insider. Others like Ryce have vouched for him.

It's Banjo-Kazooie!
1559678755581.png

doth the bear of stringed instruments harken?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not saying anything is guaranteed, but I'm ****ing ready for when E3 comes along.

Get ready y'all!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Almost no one is calling it "Brawl 3.0". That's ridiculous, and anyone who's actually tried the game could tell you that. In fact I haven't heard that term since before launch.

Most people like it. You've got a few people who disagree as you always do with these things, but the general consensus is that it's fun.
I guess I got confused because I keep hearing discussion about people abandoning it and/or saying it's downright boring... which among the many things I've heard Brawl and 4 described as, was not one of them. Chance-based, broken, unviable, I've heard all those, but not boring.i

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

It's Banjo-Kazooie!
I'll believe it when I see it.

No seriously, show it to the class. Every thing that he had leaked.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Alright, here you go.
67C544C3-9D59-45D3-B2B9-C9B1E09952F0.jpeg

I am hyping responsibly, but if this ends up true i’m going to be bouncing off of walls my dudes.

I am aware of my seemingly “anti-Western” attitude. It’s not because I dislike Rare, or Microsoft, or any other Western dev. I mainly have always thought it would stick to Japanese picks.

I grew up with Banjo as one of my most played games. I never played Tooie, but playing a ton of the original makes me think back to my childhood.

It’s plausible (not probable), that if the rumors of a BK 1+2 collection are coming, and will come to Switch, that a deal was made. That’s the context in which I think it could happen.

If Microsoft announces it at their conference, and it comes to Switch, I think it’s happening.

I’m currently losing my ****. Trying not to because it isn’t confirmed yet. But this user has had credibility, and if they’re teasing something...oh man.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alright, here you go.
View attachment 225847
I am hyping responsibly, but if this ends up true i’m going to be bouncing off of walls my dudes.

I am aware of my seemingly “anti-Western” attitude. It’s not because I dislike Rare, or Microsoft, or any other Western dev. I mainly have always thought it would stick to Japanese picks.

I grew up with Banjo as one of my most played games. I never played Tooie, but playing a ton of the original makes me think back to my childhood.

It’s plausible (not probable), that if the rumors of a BK 1+2 collection are coming, and will come to Switch, that a deal was made. That’s the context in which I think it could happen.

If Microsoft announces it at their conference, and it comes to Switch, I think it’s happening.

I’m currently losing my ****.
I'm asking for a thread link not a screencap. :4pacman: Along with everything else he's done.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I... have considerable personal bias against Banjo. Mostly because he's been so heavily demanded over the past at-least-18 years.
I'm just like... the more people shout about how they want something, the more I DON'T want it.

But that said, I'm petty, spiteful, don't like noise, and hate being dragged into the middle of conflicts. Even though that's where I always tend to end up.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'm asking for a thread link not a screencap. :4pacman: Along with everything else he's done.
That I don’t have. I’m at work anyway and texting from my phone, plus I don’t have as much time to link this stuff

Thanks to the folks doing that in my stead!

I will just leave it by saying to keep expectations in check. This is not confirmation of anything.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I would also like to remind us about how we all fell for the Rayman "leak".
Not making accusations, just saying "be skeptical".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well E3 is about to become very hilarious

• @TotsBS, if you return, you know your **** if Banjo or Heihachi aren't revealed at your guesses. Don't need to remind you.
  • If I, @Bolderousness, loses the bet via no Banjo, I will have to 100% DK 64, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of level), and delete my account. I will also have to watch Kamen Rider Blade upon @Cutie Gwen and her conditions. I will also down a shot of hot sauce and change my avatar on Gentlepanda's choice for a month.
  • @tehponycorn , if Banjo isn't in, you will speedrun Minecraft All Advancements.
  • @Zeke The Zekenator , If Banjo gets in, you will marathon the entire Bubsy mainline series.
  • @SnakeFighter64 , if Banjo isn't in, Steve gets in, and Banjo is only relegated to a skin, mii costume, or spirit, you will upload a video of yourself crying.
  • @Onereasonanddone , if there is no Banjo, you will play Megaman X7 on hard mode.
  • @Smashing Ramen , if Banjo is in, you will eat paper.
  • @Teeb147 , if Banjo is in, you will drink a shot of hot sauce. I assume the sauce in question is your choice.

• @ShinyLegendary, if Banjo is in, you will have to change your avatar for a month on @Connorb0t2 's request. Evidence is on this.
  • @Cutie Gwen if Banjo is in, you will have to watch the first two seasons of Game of Thrones.
  • @Raxxel , if Banjo is not in, you will request the staff to delete all of your forum likes
  • @redfeatherraven , if Banjo is in, you will edit your avatar via requests from the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom