• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
In Japan if you preorder Sword and Shield you get a figure of the starters and a ****ing art book. I would kill a man for an official Pokémon art book, they never release those.

In America you get a damn backpack.

Not even a real one, a backpack for your character in the game.

I have upsetment.
Real sad gamer hours

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
In Japan if you preorder Sword and Shield you get a figure of the starters and a ****ing art book. I would kill a man for an official Pokémon art book, they never release those.

I have upsetment.
I know the feeling...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I have upsetment.
*picks up chair*

*throws chair onto the ground*

Darn.

D

Deleted member

Our of curiosity, are there no Pokemon artbooks aside from those on the bonus preorders?

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

I have upsetment.
And the US never got that Mario Maker 2 stylus--which is a really good deal given it's making up for the Switch's lack of a stylus, which they should have prepared for by including one with the Switch in the first place. ****ing **** ****

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

I have upsetment.
I miss when they gave the figures for early pre-orders in the west. The last one I remember was the Lugia/Ho-oh figures for HGSS, after that they stopped bringing them over from Japan and now all we get is some posters. I would've liked to have had Primal Kyogre and Sobble to go along with my Lugia.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
*picks up chair*

*throws chair onto the ground*

Darn.
*flips table full of breakable objects*

Gee Whiz.
*kills a man in blind rage*

Fiddle sticks
*hate mlems an innocent bystander*

Yoshi
*burns down building of current residence*

Applesauce.
*Burns down an entire city*

Gee willikers.
*spills his ice cream*

****ING GOD DAMMIT.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

I have upsetment.
If you preorder it from the Pokemon Center, you can get small plush keychains of the starters.

D

Deleted member

I'm applying as an animator for a game.

I'm currently animating a water pump.

Practice at it's finest.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’ve been reading more of my Spider-Man omnibuses, latest being Spider-Man vs. Venom.

Others I’ve recently read include Spider-Man’s Tangled Web, Kraven’s Last Hunt, and then some X-Men, namely God Loves, Man Kills.

Som really great stories right there.

I feel super validated by others who don’t feel that they can play the Blue Lions story simply because of ideals. I really don’t dislike Dimitri or the Blue Lions, but I just can’t shake this...feeling, I guess, that I wouldn’t be able to do it. I absolutely will take some time before even considering, if I even DO consider the Church route, but Golden Deer is definitely on my radar.

Other than that, I really don’t know what to play next. Though, it really only is a few weeks until Borderlands 3 and Gears drop. Still need to figure out which one to drop Amazon points on. I’m all ears if anybody wants to make an argument.

Though Link’s Awakening is coming too...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
But I want the art book >:/
:c I hope there's a way to get it...I know how it feels wanting an Artbook so bad....too bad the one I want probably already disappeared since it came out 5 years ago...but I realized that way too late.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
"Man, I haven't watched Fullmetal Alchemist in a while. I may watch that instead..."

Opening starts playing

Nostalgia overload initiates

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Rabbits are great but what about..
piggy.jpg

guineapigs are so chonky I love them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.