• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I suck at life, don't I
No, that's the point. I don't take you for the mean type, so I'm surprised that you were being so rude out of nowhere. Though
how about asking whats wrong first because no one lashes out like that for no reason, fam and just saying "Stop it" wont solve ****
Pumpkaboo raises a good point. I don't think you should be taking your anger out on people, but if something is wrong, tell us.

D

Deleted member

30 users.
30 users here seemingly only here to kick gothflut when he's down

I don't have anything witty to say, I'm honestly impressed at the effort to dogpile him

Wait **** dogpile is a witty thing
god dammit gwen :laugh:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
30 users.
30 users here seemingly only here to kick gothflut when he's down

I don't have anything witty to say, I'm honestly impressed at the effort to dogpile him

Wait **** dogpile is a witty thing
me and the boys waiting to commit a murder

1565818146858.png

D

Deleted member

Probably a fun shoutout at most, you think Disney would allow a character they don't own be added to hype people up?
Samus almost happened back in Ultimate Alliance 1.

And Koei Tecmo’s relationship with Nintendo is pretty strong too, so they could make it happen with enough effort.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Opossum

did the president of the Doki Doki literature club just kill my dad???
You should definitely talk to the Gatekeeper as soon as you can after that happens.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Samus almost happened back in Ultimate Alliance 1.

And Koei Tecmo’s relationship with Nintendo is pretty strong too, so they could make it happen with enough effort.
Say, I read the doc. Can you expand more upon the movement resemblance though?

Aside from that, I have to admit, I'm not entirely convinced. I think the extremity of Klaw's redesign is a bit exaggerated, it still maintains key elements of the original design, such as the facial part of the helmet basically being a black border that goes over his nose, the thankfully more subtle purple underwear, and the color scheme. While there are undeniably more details, I feel this is just a more modern take on the character design rather than a reference to Samus. HOWEVER, I will say the most notable difference is the cannon, because Klaw is all about sound which the original cannon that resembled a satellite dish indicates. The omission of this design element from the newer interpretation is odd.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Say, I read the doc. Can you expand more upon the movement resemblance though?

Aside from that, I have to admit, I'm not entirely convinced. I think the extremity of Klaw's redesign is a bit exaggerated, it still maintains key elements of the original design, such as the facial part of the helmet basically being a black border that goes over his nose, the thankfully more subtle purple underwear, and the color scheme. While there are undeniably more details, I feel this is just a more modern take on the character design rather than a reference to Samus. HOWEVER, I will say the most notable difference is the cannon, because Klaw is all about sound which the original cannon that resembled a satellite dish indicates. The omission of this design element from the newer interpretation is odd.
Yeah, I don’t think the design is meant to reference Samus but rather could have gotten modified so it could be reworked as Samus in the future if she does happen to be added.

I personally enjoy this redesign for Klaw, but I do also feel that this redesign is interesting to note.

Papagenos also told me that he may have stuff to expand on this for his video.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Spoil me, what does he say?
He actually can't keep it together and starts to tear up over Jeralt. For a character that was always a beacon of sunshine, seeing him so vulnerable and broken was heartwrenching. Kyle McCarley's delivery sold it.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
D

Deleted member

Looking forward to seeing Papageno's video on my theory.

He tends to have pretty good points of view when it comes to speculation.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man just nothing to talk about today...

More the reason why I wish we got some form of leak or rumor.

Even then will be off to watch a movie soon. A survival flick called Arctic.

D

Deleted member

If Samus got in UA3, all of these personal pipe dreams will have become a reality already:

>Godzilla x Fantastic Four
>Crash x Donkey Kong
>Metroid x DQ8
>Metroid x Fantastic Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom