• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't recall that but ok.
Nathaniel Fernandez

National Ferdinand

Noodle Fern

Everyone thinks your cool bro. Anyone who says they don’t is lying.

I know what it feels like, wondering what people think of you. I just started to assume that everyone loved me unless presented otherwise, and it hasn’t steered me wrong yet.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I’m just lucky cartooning doesn’t require algebra.

R-right?
XD That is what I was anctually wondering over and over when I got to my Design career, and I didn't suffer much when it came to digital illustration (kinda...I suck at paintings) but when it came to Industrial, Fashion and Brand design, it was a pain caused by a lot of numbers. Wish I could be better at that, specially when it comes to how to calculate actual proportions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Boy you wouldn’t know cool if I dunked your head in liquid nitrogen Jason X style.

Jk dude, you’re literally the best.
Boy, I say boy, is that a challenge?

hahaha, thanks my guy, that means a lot. you too :)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nathaniel Fernandez

National Ferdinand

Noodle Fern

Everyone thinks your cool bro. Anyone who says they don’t is lying.

I know what it feels like, wondering what people think of you. I just started to assume that everyone loved me unless presented otherwise, and it hasn’t steered me wrong yet.
I wasn't thinking I wasn't cool, again, just curious, but thanks!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How does one Borden a horizon?

Can you teach me?
you see what you do if wake up from a nap and think its smart to type right away only then can you borden your horizons.

but in all seriousness, Everyone should give DQXI S a try and broaden your horizons this time. The overworld is absolutly beautiful and full of life

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I also wish Dragon Quest™ XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition™ was on my and everyone elses Nintendo switch
Yes, with features such as a 2D/3D toggle, a fully orchestrated soundtrack, and iconic locations from previous "Dragon Quest™" games, everyone should plan on purchasing "Dragon Quest™ XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition™" when it launches on Nintendo Switch on September 2th, 2019.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just don’t like how it comes out a week from Link’s Awakening.

That’s two games in a week y’all trying to kill my wallet?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes, with features such as a 2D/3D toggle, a fully orchestrated soundtrack, and iconic locations from previous "Dragon Quest™" games, everyone should plan on purchasing "Dragon Quest™ XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition™" when it launches on Nintendo Switch on September 2th, 2019.
Okay, Thats all the time I got, I've got to get back to playing "Dragon Quest Builders 2™" on my Nintendo Switch

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Okay, Thats all the time I got, I've got to get back to playing "Dragon Quest Builders 2™" on my Nintendo Switch
another high quality game. If you are busy anticipating the release of "Dragon Quest™ XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition™" on your Nintendo Switch, purchase that game, available now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thats honestly all I need, just to know people still want him as much as I do even with my super super auper low moral
I've got a sibling who likes the Layton and AA games, so I'm more than okay with them showing up, despite my Mega Man/Tekken shilling.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I still don't get it.
Noipoi is presumably assuming I and Professor Pumpkaboo were payed by Square Enix to promote the highly exiting release of "Dragon Quest™ XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition™" for Nintendo Switch. I have not been payed by Square Enix to promote the highly exiting release of "Dragon Quest™ XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition™" for Nintendo Switch, I just am really looking forward to the highly exiting release of "Dragon Quest™ XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition™" for Nintendo Switch. In the meantime, purchace classic games in the Dragon Quest™ series on Mobile or the Nintendo 3DS family to tide yourself over

D

Deleted member

I mean I get paid to draw stuff, but people only ask me to draw things once every three months pffff

I need a consistent paycheck.
smh your art is great

bro i wish i could send you some dough

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I mean I get paid to draw stuff, but people only ask me to draw things once every three months pffff

I need a consistent paycheck.
i must be tired because i read things as thighs

time for bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom