• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Conker as an assist trophy who gets drunk and proceeds to pi-

Okay, maybe not
The [REDACTED] sprays all over the screen. It's ****ing impossible to avoid. On top of that, it's a one hit kill, wiping out everyone, even the fighter who summoned Conker.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I want to see Eggman and Conker have a ahem p-word contest.
Before I say more, is the P-word allowed to be said on this forum in full?:ultsonic:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Edit: The tf2 sniper is gonna have a field day with this. :troll:

But for real, it might be one of those words that aren't censored but are a part of the naughty word list. I don't actually know.
A true hero, ready to die for his country to know if a word can be said or not.

See you on the other side, comrade.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Conker would be a great addition--I'd love to chainsaw Smash characters in half.

But for real, it might be one of those words that aren't censored but are a part of the naughty word list. I don't actually know.
There's a list?! Someone should post the list, in full--it'll be the most hilarious post.

I think a general rule of thumb is you should only be able to use obscenities that Shadow has said. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know if making Hilda a Dancer was the stupidest idea I ever had or actually a secretly genius move on my part.

StormC

Smash Hero
All the previous September Directs were in the first two weeks.

If we get past that and it hasn’t been announced, assume there won’t be a September Direct.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, I mentioned awhile ago that I'm taking care of my sister's dog. He ate my cat's food and then gives me this face like he just caught the country's number 1 offender. I have never met a dog so full of himself.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Kind of sucks the Snake thing was fake, but it's not that big of a deal. Besides, we got Leroy Smith. Easily the coolest new Tekken character since...Feng, Raven and Asuka.

One day cancel culture itself will be canceled.

Nothing is immune to the cancel-ing.
I'll cancel all my moves into other moves and get sick combos.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I’m hard on #4 being revealed in a September Direct and #5 being revealed at the Game Awards or a special Smash direct or not-direct presentation

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
You can’t fly upside down you adorable imbecile menace
Is there really a difference between the top and the underside of a Wingull’s wings that would affect its ability to fly upside down, though? They look pretty identical to me. :p

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I’m hard on #4 being revealed in a September Direct and #5 being revealed at the Game Awards or a special Smash direct or not-direct presentation
Just depends on how much work Sakurai has gotten done on the last two. I remember him saying he was working on fighter #2 and #3 while finishing up Joker.

We might get a random reveal in October or November if the character isn't ready yet. Or they could make an animated trailer without gameplay like Joker's, but Sakurai said they may not be able to keep making doing the trailers, so who knows. September would be our best bet, but I'm not banking on it happening.

StormC

Smash Hero
Main issue I have with a Smash Direct happening is they’re redundant with the special character videos they release with each pack. They want each character and content update to stand out on its own so I don’t think we would get a end of DLC blowout like Smash 4.

Three scenarios for fighter 5 I see basically are:

-VGA reveal
-trailer at the end of the fighter 4 breakdown
-January Direct reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom