• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
So I was talking with someone who thought Krillin being with 18 is an odd couple and I'm like dude...Krillin is a babe magnet.

Noseless faces must be the new black in the Dragon world...yeah, that's gotta be it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I don't.

I'm just nervous because a have a big exam coming up today and I'm looking for an excuse to snark. I'll just leave this place for a while to clear my head.

Sorry for acting unsightly.
Let the sarcasm flow within you.

I just wasted an hour making a Smashboards meme fighter's pass
it's not even that good
You happen to be missing Katalina.

So I was talking with someone who thought Krillin being with 18 is an odd couple and I'm like dude...Krillin is a babe magnet.

Noseless faces must be the new black in the Dragon world...yeah, that's gotta be it.
I haven't seen the series enough to remember this. But it's for sure the bald factor.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Just booted up Fire Emblem Three Houses...

Holy ****.

If anyone doesn't know the FE Theme is one of my favorite compositions like literally ever.
Kinda bummed that the Title theme isn't the Fire Emblem Main Theme despite how good Aqua's song is. The Fire Emblem them is, quite honestly, one of the greatest themes ever composed and if it doesn't show up anywhere in the game I will be deeply disappointed.
(My reaction to it not being the opening theme of Fates)

And... I was not expecting this game to hit me with a version LIKE THAT. That **** hit me ****ing hard holy god. IT'S SO GOOD! Don't want to spoil it cause I got hit by a hell of a lot of emotions from it but... it's good.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Three Houses should be out by now. I’d be hyped, if the 3DS titles didn’t crush my faith in Fire Emblem.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
*10 minutes into Three Houses*

Yep, I'm in love. Seriously, this game is already great. The fact that it has STRIKING similarities to Radiant Dawn, my favorite Fire Emblem, and Path of Radiance helps a lot.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The second to last izombie episode was pretty good and a little ****ed up. The series finale next week should be good. Did you check it out praline praline

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Stupid heatwave is the only reason I'm not losing my life to Three Houses right now, it's nowhere nearly as bad here as in other countries, but it's bad enough that I'm not willing to walk to the nearest Gamestop in the scorching sun (~2 hours in total), and there's no way I'm taking a bus since it's Friday, so they're packed to the litter with people.

I could have preordered it, so I only have myself to blame, but I was a bit on the fence until just recently. I might just cave in and buy it digitally, but I always like having the game's case, it makes for a nice display, and in the future I don't want to be at the mercy of how long Nintendo keep their servers up.

Guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow, hope the rest of you have fun with the game in the meantime.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm so confused by this. It's pretty much perfect to me. It Literally feels like comic pages come to life.
You see, to me, it looks like fancy shading on generic 3D movie models. That new Sony animated spies in disguise movie that’s coming out? Same art style. Just without the shading filter. Aside from a fancy texture pack, it’s the same method of character design every 3D movie uses and there are so many moments when that’s all I see. Not to mention, neon lights look horrible with this shaded, but that really is a nitpick.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I’m not in the position for anything fancy at the moment. I’m not working at a fast food place though.

Local bookstore is hiring.
Just grab an application, fill out and convince them why they want to hire you.

Oh and be sure to brag about memorizing every Pokemon’s name in the Pokédex order. That’ll help get their attention (a coworker did this for bar tending)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Four things. One

Two
5D9421B8-FC2E-4223-81EB-216B539EFCD1.png

Three
You happen to be missing Katalina.
I remember her. I was actually kind of pro-Katalina. And I still kind of expect her in the back of my head. It’s funny. The conversation surrounding her was almost a prototype of the Dragon Quest discussions.

Finally, Four

They actually changed Male byleths voice actor in Heroes that's sick
I don’t know much about this. But I’m not for ruining someone’s life during the allegations phase. If they’re proven true and the person is given a guilty verdict, absolutely. But not before that. It makes the act of Justice an easily abusable weapon.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don’t know much about this. But I’m not for ruining someone’s life during the allegations phase. If they’re proven true and the person is given a guilty verdict, absolutely. But not before that. It makes the act of Justice an easily abusable weapon.
The abusive allegations were confirmed. He confessed.

D

Deleted member

Really wish that I could just post images.
Even more impressive is the fact that Kitt was a replacement for Julie Newmar in the show's third season.

I would say Romero is a joy to watch as ridiculous as he looks with white paint over his moustache.
M!Byleth has a new VO for Heroes!

$10 says they’ll Day One Patch 3H to replace Kirbopher’s voice with Aguilar’s
I'm out of the loop but what was the issue with M!Byleth's voice?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Even more impressive is the fact that Kitt was a replacement for Julie Newmar in the show's third season.

I would say Romero is a joy to watch as ridiculous as he looks with white paint over his moustache.

The old VO, Kirbopher aka Chris Niosi, is a known abuser and even confessed to it

he toooootally didn’t make Brawl Taunts just to score with Kira Buckland either nope no way he regretted it for different reasons /s

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

His voice actor had multiple harassment/abuse charges against him that he admitted too, so people didn’t want him to be voicing the character for his actions

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The old VO, Kirbopher aka Chris Niosi, is a known abuser and even confessed to it

he toooootally didn’t make Brawl Taunts just to score with Kira Buckland either nope no way he regretted it for different reasons /s
What’s Brawl Taunts? Never heard of it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
God I wish the Inhumans project hadn’t been so mishandled. I would LOVE an Inhumans movie, but it’s probably never going to happen because of that damn show. Especially now that the Mutants are under MCU control.

Please Marvel, just give the Royal Family a movie! And give us a definitive stance on the other tv shows.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
> DOOM I, II, and III shadow dropped on Switch.

Yeah, I’m thinking he’s in. Half joking, but random drop for sure. Cool either way.

Beat MUA3 last night (more like early this morning, yikes). Load of fun of a game. Haven’t bought the DLC yet but I’m looking forward to it. I might try to unlock the second last character, but the final unlock...that isn’t happening before I get through Three Houses. That’s going to take a LOT of grinding.

Who knows if I’ll even get it today though, honestly. I got the Seasons of Warfare edition from GameStop, and every time I get a game order from them it either comes late the day of, or not at all on release date, despite being promised.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
So DOOM 1-3 are apparently getting a surprise release on the Switch today

Edit: :ultgreninja:'d

The two events are unrelated, but it doesn't seem unrealistic at this point if a certain someone got into Smash

Last edited:

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
So Sabi on Twitter says that VR Plant says that Hero is "soon" (I'd link but I'm on mobile and I'm not sure how that would work out)

Normally a meaningless statement, but I'm pretty sure VR Plant generally doesn't get information more than 2-3 days in advance, if I'm not wrong. So Hero could actually be fairly soon

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Back to watching through Persona 5. Just got to the beach scene.....

That swimsuit is not appropriate for someone Futaba’s age! I mean really. I get that Japan is more sexually liberated than us and for the most part I’m all for it. Just not on literal children!

Edit: It just keeps getting worse! How long are they gonna stretch this out?!?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys. With what vr plant said we might get hero next week

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom