• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
nintendo already out here uploading bravely 2 trailers when the game's still early enough in development to be in its survey feedback octopath-style phase

no oddly concentrated marketing push here no sir

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
nintendo already out here uploading bravely 2 trailers when the game's still early enough in development to be in its survey feedback octopath-style phase

RINGABEL IS FINALLY IN SMASH BABYYYY PLAY THE ACCORDIONS

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Sounding like you're wanting and anticipating something, Panda. Something along the lines of Vebaryl Feuldat Sashm Rosb?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
It seems too good to be true. I'm gonna remain skeptical until we actually see them. This was clearly already planned before Corona if it ends up true, but it couldn't have had any better timing.

Gosh, give me Paper Mario and Sunshine/Galaxy please.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

BD in Smash but we only get Seth

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Do you think the XC1 remake will buff Sharla to make people actually want to use her?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I played the first three levels of Tropical Freeze. It's obviously a very good game, it looks gorgeous and the soundtrack is amazing. The only problem I have are the controls, which is because I'm playing on the Wii remote. I don't have a Wii U Pro Controller and my Gamepad charger dissapeared into the ether, so I'm stuck with this. I'll probably just push on, but if I'm already having controller trouble this early, I can barely imagine how bad it'll be on the latter stages.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
The fact that so many sources are reporting on this and even GX did a video on it makes me believe at least some part pf these rumors are true. If I were to bet on the true things, it'd probably be 3D World being ported, that new Paper Mario we've heard rumors about since forever ago (seems almost guaranteed at this point), and I'm holding out hope for Sunshine to be remastered as it's older and has more of a demand, though mostly because most Galaxy fans just want a sequel.

Also, some time ago, GX had predictions for this year and I think they mentioned something about a lot of Mario. Plus, Emily Rogers said "It's a good year to be a plumber"

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Apparently Gulliver has a StarTropics reference in AC:NH

good to see it's getting love somehow

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ninjala now has my full attention after watching that short episode...I now want the game and for the characters to be adults

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
For my playthrough of Persona 4, I completed Rise's dungeon. I'm glad for that both because I got two new party members out of it (though I'm assuming that Rise is support like Futaba was in Persona 5), because it took me less in-game days than normal (previously, it took me three days since I stopped after the mini-boss and right before the boss, but I was able to cut it down to two), and because it means that I never have to deal with Shadow Rise again.

That entire segment was awkward, to say the least - it makes sense from an in-story perspective, given that shadows represent a character's greatest fears/worries about themselves, but Rise's fears/worries could have been represented in any number of other ways than what we got.

While I followed a guide for enemy weaknesses, it seemed easier than other dungeons, so that seems to be a sign that I'm getting better. I think there's one more party member left to get, unless there's a final one that was left out of the marketing like some JRPGs that I don't want to name for fear of spoiling them. (the most well-known example of what I'm talking about is Chrono Trigger, so I'll go with that)

I've got some time until Rise recovers, so I'm going to try to upgrade as many social links as I can.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Which deer was it? Was it something like a species of Megaloceros, Cervalces or, considering the fact that the game was developed in Japan, Sinomegaceros yabei?

:b:
It was Megaloceros, of course.

You a fan of deer, I take it?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do ARMS characters have backstories like in Soul Calibur?
Not much in character backstory, but the lore in general is very deep (one of my most favorite parts of the game).

Even more whenever the hell that graphic novel releases.

The official websites does have character bios. (EDIT: The original official website is gone but the ARMS wiki has them).

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
man i keep forgetting i have over 26k posts on this website, its a shame the user leaderboards got wiped cause damn i don't even know if i'm the 10th highest or the 50th highest in post count

i was in a race with other people to see who would get the most posts first, clearly gwen won cause i dipped from the website for 2 years

edit: oh wait gwen has most likes, someone here has like 60k i'm pretty sure

edit 2: yeah she was literally on this page how could i be so blind

Last edited:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Any Legacy of Kain fans? If so, Kain or Raziel for a crossover fighter appearance?
I'm a big fan. I have to say Kain. He is to Legacy of Kain what Dante is to DMC. His full story has been explored and he is just super strong and skilled. Plus he can hypnotise, use telekinesis and make people burst from blood pressure.
Raziel is mainly just significantly above human average and can't die due to being stuck in another real and just being able to make frail bodies to inhabit. He gets stronger and eventually rivals Kain but it says a lot when the first game he is in includes him tricking all the bosses into killing themselves.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
As Xbox has disabled new custom gamer pics and I like to have consistency across platforms, looks like Violet Beauregarde is sticking around a lil longer.

D

Deleted member

I wish today never happened.

I wish I didn't have so much goddam anxiety problems.

I wish my parents were such big asses towards me.

And I wish I didn't feel as the only person on the whole internet without Animal Crossing and as such alone as frick.

I don't think sleeping up until tomorrow will solve all the crap which went on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom