• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I wish today never happened.

I wish I didn't have so much goddam anxiety problems.

I wish my parents were such big asses towards me.

And I wish I didn't feel as the only person on the whole internet without Animal Crossing and as such alone as frick.

I don't think sleeping up until tomorrow will solve all the crap which went on today.
Gee bud, that's very troubling to hear.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Welp, now Virginia is under a strict "stay at home" order...

I was just talking to a friend who lives down there too earlier today and he said they didn’t even have any restrictions outside of some store closings. Talk about timing

D

Deleted member

nintendo already out here uploading bravely 2 trailers when the game's still early enough in development to be in its survey feedback octopath-style phase

no oddly concentrated marketing push here no sir
Sorry Panda, but Edearick is too obscure and is a shill pick who wont be chosen over Kingdom Hearts. It's over. I win.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

And I wish I didn't feel as the only person on the whole internet without Animal Crossing and as such alone as frick.

I don't think sleeping up until tomorrow will solve all the crap which went on today.
Hey man, I'm sorry to hear all that. I hope things will work out for you in the end.

Also, I don't have Animal Crossing either so you're not the only one who doesn't have it. If you ever feel lonely and want to talk to someone, don't be afraid to ask me.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Honestly, I’m not really sure what to say to help. Just hang in there lad.

Also, don’t worry about Animal Crossing. Not everyone is going to get the game right away, and even then it’s not a necessity. I do understand that the wait can suck, though.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I'd much prefer that than another remake of the original. DS was a fantastic reimagining hindered by poor controls, it deserves a second chance.
I would actually expect it to be the content of DS(plus some more) with updated textures/controls/models/etc. Essentially a new remake built on the shoulders of the last one.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Como quisiera poder ayudarte, amigo mio. Todos estamos pasando por cosas muy pesadas, pero tengo fe de que vas a poder con ellas, solo tienes que querer y tener fe en ti mismo. Es lo que yo pienso.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy I FINALLY FINISHED THE SILMARILLION! What a journey it was, despite the random cuts here and there, but I am so glad I don't feel as clueless as I felt before I began listening and getting into it. I never thought LOTR and a lot of stuff surrounding it would get my attention this much. Of course, in comparison to many other people, I am a mere casual and I am probably missing a lot more stuff like the rest of the books, but I enjoyed it very much, and hopefully I will get to the rest as well, and well at one point, and now that I got Shadow of War's Definitive Edition, maybe even "torture" myself some more with my laughable incompetence at it. xP

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Due to the virus, Niantic or whoever, Pokemon Go peeps, are setting up a way to do Raid Battles at home.

I have never thought that this virus would give me so much.

And take so much, but that's a topic for another day.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
bro you can change clothes from a ****ing freezer thats hilarious

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I’m bored.

I, the most entertaining man alive, am bored.

Alert the authorities.
These are hard times for Pagliacci.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You'll get base Persona 5 on Switch and you'll like it, dammit.

but only after you support Catherine of course
I actually will buy Catherine because I like the whole buzzfeed "what is your personality" questions premise. Plus Full Body has a "skip the level" feature so I can just skip the **** I don't like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Where is Reggie's town tour?
Soo I hope
I actually will buy Catherine because I like the whole buzzfeed "what is your personality" questions premise. Plus Full Body has a "**** the level" feature so I can just skip the **** I don't like.
Dont forget it has best boy Rin

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I discovered how to use qr codes in animal crossing today so now there is a big ass portrait of Deku in my house

What’s up with y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom