• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't realize the day after April Fools was supposed to be the cursed food taste day.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ok but the real question: waffles or pancakes?
I say waffles. Chicken and waffles is the best thing ever and you can't convince me otherwise.
Waffles have little cups to help contain the syrup.

Pancakes do not have little cups to help contain the syrup.

I rest my case.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I say waffles. Chicken and waffles is the best thing ever and you can't convince me otherwise.

IMO: French Toast > Waffles > Pancakes

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I fell asleep before I could post this but I wanted to work on some more writing today for my characters and I wanted to ask some questions to help me get those creative juices flowing.
  • What character types or traits do you guys like seeing in media or like to see more of?
  • Which ones are you sick of or wish they would stop using?
  • Which ones do you think are underused or have potential that hasn’t been fully realized yet?
Chicken and waffles is the best thing ever and you can't convince me otherwise.
Know any places that sell it? The place where I first tried it had it as a one time thing.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
On its own I'd say waffles. And I've had chicken and waffles.

As part of a meal I'd say pancakes. I had IHOP when I was in Tampa once and damm that was some good food.

Some food Americans can pull off better than my side of the Atlantic. Well personally.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
What else is new Lesley on that?

Also to DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu you said you enjoyed online classes?

I did mine on Discord for the first time. It was like my soul getting slowly sucked out of me. And I'm atheist.
Oh dear lol
Idk what kinda online classes you're doing but I haven't had my soul sucked out by them yet

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Me too...
Some people were like “adventure time got something on hbo max after it’s finale, Steven will too!” But the crew are talking about how they do not wanna continue with it so I doubt it. This is the end folks. Questions still unanswered, and the problematic idea that you can stop ALL the evil and that there isn’t always more and a hero’s job is not never done embedded in the minds of its viewers.

Honestly, I still maintain that with the plot they chose for future, they absolutely did not want to make it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning good morning and how is everyone?

Definitely slept a lot better then the last following night. Thank god for that.

Dutch Raikuna

Oh dear lol
Idk what kinda online classes you're doing but I haven't had my soul sucked out by them yet
To sum up the chat.

Tutor: "Okay today here is this and this to work on"
Classmate: "Oh the software has stopped working."
Tutor: "Here's how you fix it."
Classmate: "Oh solved."
Tutor: "Marking attendance, only three of you are "here" today out of 15"

End. No voice chat, no anything.

Morning good morning and how is everyone?
Burned out. Feel like crap from doing an online for the first time. Don't know whether I want to talk to people or not right now. Got coursework to hand in by Sunday night but probably only gonna get half done.

On the bright side --- --- 's Family Guy reference made me laugh so there's that.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Burned out. Feel like crap from doing an online for the first time. Don't know whether I want to talk to people or not right now. Got coursework to hand in by Sunday night but probably only gonna get half done.

On the bright side --- --- 's Family Guy reference made me laugh so there's that.
Get better my friend. I'm sure you will.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
To sum up the chat.

Tutor: "Okay today here is this and this to work on"
Classmate: "Oh the software has stopped working."
Tutor: "Here's how you fix it."
Classmate: "Oh solved."
Tutor: "Marking attendance, only three of you are "here" today out of 15"

End. No voice chat, no anything.

Oh I see. Yeah it's better when you have a good school website rather than a discord server.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Persona, Resident Evil, and Final Fantasy fans shall be celebrating their time in quarantine...sorry TLOU fans

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It didn't occur to me but suddenly I could see Joker probably being the only human Ridley would ever like especially since both cherishes in death, destruction and chaos.

Pretty scary to think about...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think Ridley would just eat Joker in one bite like the monster pterodactyl he is.
Dunno tbh. I see Ridley actually recruiting him into his fellow space pirates. I mean the death, chaos and destruction Joker cherishes would have Ridley going "I like him". :p

Joker enjoying his new life planet to planet causing the usual death and destruction alongside his new friends Ridley and the space pirates.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

So I've all but decided I'm going to buy Soul Calibur VI. £30 with all DLC is a good deal.

Really considering getting FFVII Remake but I've got about 50 questions to ask like how open it is and any heavy daytime sections etc.

Persona 5 Royal is a maybe.

Ghost of Tsushima and Xenoblade 1 are pre ordered and locked with consideration for The Outer Worlds Switch port. Thinking because of the pandemic I think few games are going released over summer. Not to mention because of it I won't have to pay much money for personal food anymore.

Decisions, decisions of things I love.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So I fell asleep before I could post this but I wanted to work on some more writing today for my characters and I wanted to ask some questions to help me get those creative juices flowing.
  • What character types or traits do you guys like seeing in media or like to see more of?
  • Which ones are you sick of or wish they would stop using?
  • Which ones do you think are underused or have potential that hasn’t been fully realized yet?
One thing I don't like seeing is a character with a bunch of strengths and not enough weaknesses. Like, a character that's intelligent, athletic, attractive, and charismatic, and don't come with any kind of catch that significantly limits them.

Oh, and stupid characters. They can be funny sometimes, but I think the idea's been used plenty of times already.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
1585931368838.png

Dude, I can't even catch fish anymore. They're all ****ing eggs, I legitimately hate this event. AND WE HAVE NINE MORE DAYS OF IT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom