• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SOCIAL THREAD 4.102 Alpha: KRSHSKRSH Transmission Interrupted. Critical Error. It's Happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
All this Mewtwo talk got old after the 50 Fact Extravaganza. I don't get why people can't just shut up and wait, instead they are all like: "NINTENDUU GIB MEETUOO PLISSSSS", "EH MAH GEURD GAYS MEUTOO CONFIRMED MY BROTHER WORKS AT NINTENDO HES COMING TOMORROW", "GUYS MEWTOU IS COMING NEXT WEEK I KNOW BECAUSE I WANT HIIM".

Jesus Christ, please help these people, because they are the most irritating people ever.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
All this Mewtwo talk got old after the 50 Fact Extravaganza. I don't get why people can't just shut up and wait, instead they are all like: "NINTENDUU GIB MEETUOO PLISSSSS", "EH MAH GEURD GAYS MEUTOO CONFIRMED MY BROTHER WORKS AT NINTENDO HES COMING TOMORROW", "GUYS MEWTOU IS COMING NEXT WEEK I KNOW BECAUSE I WANT HIIM".

Jesus Christ, please help these people, because they are the most irritating people ever.

Let's be friendly now. :p There's still a lot stuff to be hype about, Splatoon and Xenoblade X are coming out. Wooly World. Fire Emblem. All kinds of stuff. I understand your irritation I do, but let's be positive yah?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Im not aure how but

Someone at the spoon social thread.

May have prooved the other one fake

So i might wager after the direct is when mewtwo gets released.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Let's be friendly now. :p There's still a lot stuff to be hype about, Splatoon and Xenoblade X are coming out. Wooly World. Fire Emblem. All kinds of stuff. I understand your irritation I do, but let's be positive yah?
Man, all the Mewtwo talk gets old quick. After hearing the 300000 person mentioning him this week I just get angry.
#WoolyWorldHype :yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee:
Let's get this trending

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The Direct will air at 3:30 AM for me. IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE A JOKE I SWEAR....

:231:

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

"We are happy to announce that Mewtwo will be releasing after this Direct ends."

*Mewtwo link leads to Rick Roll with Iwata saying "please understand"*

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Ok that means your aproxiamtely in the europe zone.

Its 4 pm for me so i will give info.

By the way for those who did not register both version me and probably a few other spoon social threads will probably have a Q&A about smash 4 mewtwo.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Mewtwo tho.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ok that means your in europeish

Its 4 pm for me so i will give info.

By the way for those who did not register both version me and probably a few other spoon social threads will probably have a Q&A about smash 4 mewtwo.
Well, I live in Asia, but anyway, I'm willing to neglect sleep for something like this. :p

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935

So I can't be excited for one of my favourite Pokemon becoming playable again after a decade of waiting? Get off your high-horse, this is worth being excited about, it's what everyone does for their favourite characters. You just come off as arrogant there.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So I can't be excited for one of my favourite Pokemon becoming playable again after a decade of waiting? Get off your high-horse, this is worth being excited about, it's what everyone does for their favourite characters. You just come off as arrogant there.
I do want you to be excited for your character. Congrats for Mewtwo getting in. I was refering to the hundreds of people who I see asking for Mewtwo every day, yelling at Sakurai for it, making up fake leaks and information etc. Also, I never really mentioned you, did I?
If you are like one of the sane people who act like "Oh look! Mewtwo is coming guys! :D", that's perfect for me.
If you're like "WHERE THE **** IS MEWTWO SAKURAI IF YOU DONT GIVE ME MEWTWO I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY" or ond of these stupid leakers, I hope someone slaps you in real life.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
ok, I understand that some people cannot resist to like people, but geez....there`s gotta be a limit somewhere....

I mean, I got 28 alerts....27 of them where likes. I thought like "the heck? did I missed a huge Paper Mario news or what?"

so, @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , please, calm down a bit....
View attachment 45017
Jesus Christ! That's not even all I got last night. He covered the entire first page of my likes save for one.
I woke up to 28 alerts. 27 were from @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy .
View attachment 45038
Classy.

Like-lord has come.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>Wake up in the morning
>Stroll over to Computer
>Check My Nintendo News in Email
>Nintendo Direct on April 1st
>MFW

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>Wake up in the morning
>Stroll over to Computer
>Check My Nintendo News in Email
>Nintendo Direct on April 1st
>MFW

But still take in the fact that it's on April Fools Day,you know they have to do something. :4jigglypuff: Something right in the feels.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I want to sit on it's nose. :upsidedown: Also,Yoshi are genderless.
Eh, their gender is strange. Yoshi (the main one, at least, Mario's friend and the PC in the spinoffs) is said to be a male most of the time (Snake's codec, Palutena's guidance and most game manuals). Sometimes however they say Yoshi's are genderless. It's like Nintendo can't make up their minds.
Like-lord has come.
If we like your posts back, do you implode?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Eh, their gender is strange. Yoshi (the main one, at least, Mario's friend and the PC in the spinoffs) is said to be a male most of the time (Snake's codec, Palutena's guidance and most game manuals). Sometimes however they say Yoshi's are genderless. It's like Nintendo can't make up their minds.

If we like your posts back, do you implode?
No,he's officially genderless.
America is just doing looks and suggesting it looks like a male. But we know how that turned out.

Is Birdo even in any Mario games anymore? :073:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Actually here's what I think they'll do for the Nintendo Direct. They will have one. Oh they will, just the joke will be in the content. All about their new divergence into the iOS and Android market. It will the biggest troll direct ever.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
But still take in the fact that it's on April Fools Day,you know they have to do something. :4jigglypuff: Something right in the feels.
I think Sakurai already did that last year.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
No,he's officially genderless.
America is just doing looks and suggesting it looks like a male. But we know how that turned out.

Is Birdo even in any Mario games anymore? :073:
Yes. Only the spinoffs tho.
Here it is, fresh from the Mario wiki:
The in-game Japanese text of Yoshi's Trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee states that Yoshis reproduce asexually, meaning that they reproduce without a mate and are neither male nor female. This is supported by the Chef minigame in Game & Watch Galleries 2 and 4; after being fed long enough, the Yoshi produces an egg that eventually hatches into another Yoshi. The baby then takes its parent's place and proceeds to eat enough food to turn into an adult, eventually producing a fertile egg of its own, which then continues the cycle.

Other sources have also contradicted the asexual depiction of Yoshis. At least one of the Yoshis in Paper Mario refers to his "son", and in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, the Yoshi who sometimes appears on-board the Excess Express expresses his hatred of business trips due to them keeping him away from his "lovely wife". The original Mario Party also features a pair of Yoshis which appear to be one male and one female, although the exact nature of their relationship was not revealed. Additionally, while Japanese language rarely involves gender-specific pronouns, the character Yoshi is consistently referred to with masculine pronouns in translation, yet laying eggs is one of his trademarks. This apparent contradiction was addressed in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, where Snake assumes that Yoshi is a female because of his egg-laying abilities, only to be corrected by Otacon (both of whom use "it" rather than "he" or "she" when referencing Yoshi). It is addressed again in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, where Viridi remarks that there is nothing natural about a male who lays eggs while Palutena asserts that all living beings contain both male and female elements.
Tl;Dr: Nintendo can't make up their minds. They're sometimes genderless, sometimes they have genders. That said, they reproduce assexualy.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Finally trying to go through Nintendo's online costumer service to get my NNID back.

Hope this works.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think Sakurai already did that last year.
Key words being last year.
This is 2015 now and on April Fools Day. The oppurtunities...
Also,who said it had to be Smash related? :4pacman: And when can you only punch in the feels once? Why not all the time?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Key words being last year.
This is 2015 now and on April Fools Day. The oppurtunities...
Also,who said it had to be Smash related? :4pacman: And when can you only punch in the feels once? Why not all the time?
April Fools isn't big in Japan and the Japanese Direct is on April 2nd. NoA is the only continent that has the Direct on April Fools. If they really wanted to do an joke direct, they would have put it on April 1st.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom