• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SOCIAL THREAD 4.102 Alpha: KRSHSKRSH Transmission Interrupted. Critical Error. It's Happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Probably going to get ahot for this.

Time for another leak likely a fraud

Biggest problem the tip of mewtwos tail is not even close to 1080p at all.

FunkyKapu615

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kapukapu61
3DS FC
0989-1875-0948
hello our new announced game for this nintendo direct is A new F-zero game developed by big red button

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Looks more like a choppy Photoshop crop to me.

The boy has not heard of the Pen tool.

Also, Wolf looks like he's just hanging air.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

#TeamFake

- As you said, Mewtwo's tail looks like ****
- Only one climber at a time, yet the plural name? COME ON!!!!
- Wolf actually looks legit, tbh, but because of the other two....
- Why reveal so much stuff at once? This isn't how Sakurai does things!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Didn't see how you played, but the answer might be yes if you get falcon punched 3 times in 5 minutes :troll:
Press 1 if you feel bad for Mew2King.
I mean Christ, first Flying Men and now Falcon Punches. He just can't catch a break.

No.

You can finally face Majin Buu without worries.
Nonsense. There's only one who can beat Majin Buu.

And don't ever deny it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo Direct, eh? So two "leaks" (4chan & shown on My Nintendo News) got the day right. That doesn't mean they are 100% spot on: it's what in the Direct the only matters. My Nintendo News leak has a good bit of realism. 4chan however, all the "reveals" look like somebody pulled out whatever was in their heads in a 5 minute moment (plus I see 4chan as pure **** when it comes to any "leaks")

Rumors aside, I'm only truly expecting :mewtwopm:, Miiverse stage, & Tournament mode updates. Thankfully this Nintendo Direct is not during my working hours. :)

Soul.

Why the **** are people speculating even the silliest of leaks?
if I played like this fox, can I be the next M2K?

Only if you master the ways of the 20XX
#FREEYOUNGLINK

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I'm also thinking this is fake. Mewtwo's tail is something that strikes me as odd, but that's obvious. Also, I'm pretty sure if Sakurai wouldn't add the Climbers unless they were the same as they always were.

Soul.

Oh yeah, Pokkén...
Don't get me wrong, it'll be a good game. My problem is "will it really have depth as a fighting game?". People are ready to make fun of the game because of the typical "Pokémon is for kids. Play Marvel or Street Fighter."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh yeah, Pokkén...
Don't get me wrong, it'll be a good game. My problem is "will it really have depth as a fighting game?". People are ready to make fun of the game because of the typical "Pokémon is for kids. Play Marvel or Street Fighter."
It's Pokemon Tekken. So I'm sure it will have depth.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

#TeamFake

- As you said, Mewtwo's tail looks like ****
- Only one climber at a time, yet the plural name? COME ON!!!!
- Wolf actually looks legit, tbh, but because of the other two....
- Why reveal so much stuff at once? This isn't how Sakurai does things!
Perhaps it says "Ice Climbers" because you can have both as costumes.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Food for thought: Remember that the Smash team had been developing the Ice Climbers up until the point where they couldn't get them working on the 3DS.

Seeing them take 1 Ice Climber as a DLC character doesn't seem too far-fetched to me, since they already have so much of them complete.

:popo::icsmelee:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
ICs were also cut because lack of new game.
Meh irdc about them.
Wait where was that said? I doubt they would cut a character that was nearly complete in development just because of a lack of new game. They wouldn't have even started developing them if that was the case.

D

Deleted member

Food for thought: Remember that the Smash team had been developing the Ice Climbers up until the point where they couldn't get them working on the 3DS.

Seeing them take 1 Ice Climber as a DLC character doesn't seem too far-fetched to me, since they already have so much of them complete.

:popo::icsmelee:
Well, at least they / he / she would be low tier for once! :smirk:

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakur...bros-wii-u3ds-and-more-in-new-famitsu-column/

Yes, they were indeed cut because of 3DS limitations and the lack of a new game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Wait where was that said? I doubt they would cut a character that was nearly complete in development just because of a lack of new game. They wouldn't have even started developing them if that was the case.
They said that somewhere on the depths of the Internet. They only have one game that keeps being ported just for the sake of porting it.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
They said that somewhere on the depths of the Internet. They only have one game that keeps being ported just for the sake of porting it.
I looked it up, Sakurai said that the fact that the series wasn't as popular just made the decision to cut them easier, the main reason was the 3DS limitations lel

D

Deleted member

Also.. why does Nana appear to be his sister, according to this leak? Shouldn't their relationship's status be up to the player or something like it? I call this fake!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I looked it up, Sakurai said that the fact that the series wasn't as popular just made the decision to cut them easier, the main reason was the 3DS limitations lel

Meanwhile, Wolf.

Oh wait. Miyamoto said he was working on a Star Fox game not a Star Wolf game. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom