• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SOCIAL THREAD 4.102 Alpha: KRSHSKRSH Transmission Interrupted. Critical Error. It's Happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
April Fools isn't big in Japan and the Japanese Direct is on April 2nd. NoA is the only continent that has the Direct on April Fools. If they really wanted to do an joke direct, they would have put it on April 1st.
Atleast one joke from Reggie. ONE. :troll:

Nintendo hates nostalgia confirmed. :4pacman:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
That is painful, even in joke form. Though Nintendo already trolled the Mother fanbase at E3 last year, so we're used to it.
Yes, WE are. I'm a Mother fan, I just don't think we're getting it anytime soon so I joke about it. Shoot me.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I just got a great idea for a creepypasta.
What if we make a pasta of Mario Party 10? Where some guy buys an older "new" copy that has a super-secret beta minigame not in any other copy (which is just an unfinished DDR clone you play with your Amiibo). And the more you play it, the more distorted and corrupted everything is (even affecting the Amiibo).
Oh, and put hyper-realistic blood somewhere.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So I just got a great idea for a creepypasta.
What if we make a pasta of Mario Party 10? Where some guy buys an older "new" copy that has a super-secret beta minigame not in any other copy (which is just an unfinished DDR clone you play with your Amiibo). And the more you play it, the more distorted and corrupted everything is (even affecting the Amiibo).
Oh, and put hyper-realistic blood somewhere.
No. He should've bought it from a super shady guy or found it in a trash bin.
Also, the disc should be labeled "Do Not Play This."
Also, amiibo gets red eyes.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, I heard we're getting a Direct.
Well I might have to watch it later, as I have to be somewhere at that time (but I feel that something is up).

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well we have to wait and see if everything is true. But yeah right now it's "Leakers: 1 Smashboards: 0".
I was talking more about the likeliness we would GET a direct from an anonymous 4chan post.

What's even worse? It airs late at night over in UK. :/

Also, this New 3DS forum advertisement is getting annoying. I can't do anything but post 'cos it keeps freezing.

D

Deleted member

Can't wait to see Nintendo trolling us in tomorrow's Direct because of April Fools. :troll:

That holiday isn't big in Japan anyway.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Can't wait to see Nintendo trolling us in tomorrow's Direct because of April Fools. :troll:

That holiday isn't big in Japan anyway.
"Hey guys! Do you want a new, next generation Metroid game?

...me too."

:troll:

Soul.

D I R E C T B O Y S
FINALLY OMG. TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH
inb4 DISAPPOINTMENT

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Just watch, they'll say we're getting Mother 3. ...Then April Fools.
The possibilities are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom