• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SOCIAL THREAD 4.102 Alpha: KRSHSKRSH Transmission Interrupted. Critical Error. It's Happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Time for Monster of the Day, which probably won't be posted every day. It's kinda getting me hopping me, and this one is fitting since this one does like to hop around... a lot.

:4pit:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok, I understand that some people cannot resist to like people, but geez....there`s gotta be a limit somewhere....

I mean, I got 28 alerts....27 of them where likes. I thought like "the heck? did I missed a huge Paper Mario news or what?"

so, @NonSpecificGuy , please, calm down a bit....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ok, I understand that some people cannot resist to like people, but geez....there`s gotta be a limit somewhere....

I mean, I got 28 alerts....27 of them where likes. I thought like "the heck? did I missed a huge Paper Mario news or what?"

so, @NonSpecificGuy , please, calm down a bit....
The Like Squad strikes again :grin:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
None of my friends irl play Smash Bros. They used to when Melee was out, but now they don't care. I want to find some people in my city who play, but I'm worried I'll get murdered.

Playing online just isn't as fun.

Wah.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
None of my friends irl play Smash Bros. They used to when Melee was out, but now they don't care. I want to find some people in my city who play, but I'm worried I'll get murdered.

Playing online just isn't as fun.

Wah.
Depends on where you live.

Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne have pretty big Smash scenes... Pretty sure Perth does as well.

No clue on Adelaide :ohwell:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Depends on where you live.

Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne have pretty big Smash scenes... Pretty sure Perth does as well.

No clue on Adelaide :ohwell:
Yeah I'm in Melbourne. I might have to look into it. I'm usually against new friends, but Smash friends don't fall under that bracket.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's nothing in Adelaide except wineries and churches.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
God, there's going to be so many shenanigans between today and tomorrow afternoon. There are going to be fake Smash leaks everywhere. I feel like Nintendo's going to present something that people who don't watch the Direct will think is a lie just because of the day of presentation. "Holy crap guys! Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Wolf are going to be DLC!" "Dude, shut up... we know it's April Fools Day...'

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, there go my plans of going to bed early this week. Ah well, I think it's worth it.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
AHHHH IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!! EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD!!!!
I'M GOING TO BED, AND WHEN I WAKE, IT'S ONLY A DAY AWAY!

Strofirko

Smash Master
In another news nintendo took down the mario 64 hd project,to be sincere I saw the first stage and I didnt like,most of the prominent features were lacking,and the most of the assets were fom mario galaxy.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
guys its real its definatly the Nintendo of America twitter.

and I want to bring this up

This leak means mewtwo release date for club Nintendo members is april 9th

(who know maybe even better with after the direct.)

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
So...other than MewTwo, we probably get Splatoon information, maybe some new Fire Emblem info. Maybe something about Xenoblade X too! This is something I'm looking forward to.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

It's happening!
It's about time!

Here's my predictions

The leak that @ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123 found that concerns happenings in the direct is fake.
Smash for 3DS/Wii U: No new DLC announcements at all, but we should get some info about Mewtwo.
Amiibo: We should get wave 5 Amiibo at the very least, with Jigglypuff, Falco, Ganondorf, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, Zero Suit Samus, and Palutena
StarFox Wii U: No news
GCN games on Virtual Console might not happen until the NX is out, so I'm not thinking this direct will have them, but we should get something on EShop whether it's for N64 or Wii.
New games: I dunno, they must be working on a new Metroid or Mario game at the very least.
Xenoblade X: We should get an American release date for it at the very least, I dunno.

Eh, that's all I got. What do you guys think?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
It's about time!

Here's my predictions

The leak that @ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123 found that concerns happenings in the direct is fake.
Smash for 3DS/Wii U: No new DLC announcements at all, but we should get some info about Mewtwo.
Amiibo: We should get wave 5 Amiibo at the very least, with Jigglypuff, Falco, Ganondorf, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, Zero Suit Samus, and Palutena
StarFox Wii U: No news
GCN games on Virtual Console might not happen until the NX is out, so I'm not thinking this direct will have them, but we should get something on EShop whether it's for N64 or Wii.
New games: I dunno, they must be working on a new Metroid or Mario game at the very least.
Xenoblade X: We should get an American release date for it at the very least, I dunno.

Eh, that's all I got. What do you guys think?
Yea i just found put its a fraud

Thank heavens too i would have felt slightly in a way guilty when im using mewtwo, (me having more time with mewtwo than the non both versions people)

But no question about it mewtwo is praticually a lock for this direct.

But what about the "brains and brawns" leak that one had no date posted what so ever.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
What if we get a lot of really cool, reasonable information, and then Nintendo is like "PSYCHE APRIL FOOLS" and then we all scream in anger for 3 days before Nintendo is like "DOUBLE PSYCHE IT WAS REAL".

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

It's happening!
41 minutes?

Can`t believe I haven`t slowpoked thta one :)

I still maintain that the leak is fake because google + :)

And I love how they CLEARLY state "don`t let the date fool you, this is not a joke".

Seriously, I don't think I would have expected that but anyway.

And just so we get it clear, DO NOT EXPECT ANY PAPER MARIO STUFF.

I still don`t think we would see anything about it.

But....let`s hope that we get details on that ssb4 update....maybe there`s a bit more than the sharing, tournament and mewtwo.

And please, for the love of everything, don`t give credibility to that leak. It`s just not credible anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom