• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I like how everyone's reaction to this thread closing is to spam even more images.

This will clearly give us a good result. :4shulk:
WE GOT NOTHIN' TO LOSE NOW!

...Seriously though, the main thing I liked about this thread was the regulars. I'll miss having one place to be in. I joined in 2.0, but 3.0 was great, almost like a party. I wonder if there'll bee another place for us to convene.

Soul.

As a ZSS main, I sadly agree..... But it's such a great move, though :grin:

I don't know what to say about that......

EDIT: Wait a minute! Are we really talking about Smash 4 in this thread right now?
yes.
Because the Smash Community in General isn't divided enough already :b

Melee's in one group, awaiting the inevitable 20XX
Project M's group is waiting for Knuckles to be revealed
Smash 3DS is in another, thinking about Stage Legality
Smash U's group is having a Mewtwo Party
Smash 64's group is still having drinking games with 0-to-KOs all around
And Brawl's group is sitting in the corner with a small slice of cake with the smallest little U mouth because atleast they're noticed

:4yoshi:
Battlefield/FD/Prism Tower/Yoshi's Island (Brawl)....
**** pls Smashville 4 3DS DLC

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can I point out something
This "MOTHER****ING LEAKER" from back in the Smash Speculation days mentioned DLC when he spilled the beans on Smash 3DS
He said Lucas, Wolf, Ice Climbers and Snake (Also Chorus Men but who gives a ****) would be DLC
Which is hilarious in hindsight
Because not only is Mewtwo missing from that
But also because Mewtwo is the only cut character in the Smash Series (Aside from ones that have been spiritually replaced like :4tlink: and :4lucina: taking over Young Link and Roy's (In a way) role or simply being cut to prevent roster flooding w/ limitations and all that (R.I.P. Squirtle and Bye Bye Ivysaur) who wasn't on that list
:b

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
K.O records:
3 - :4shulk:= 157
2 - :4robinf:= 160
1 - :4yoshi:= 10421
lol. Totally even KOs.

Play time:
3 - :4shulk:= 2 hours
2 - :4robinf:= 2 hours
1 - :4yoshi:= 159 hours.

yeee...
Yoshi is nº1 in everything. Except hit percentage. :4olimar: is 1st with 61%. (why the **** was I playing Olimar) Yoshi is in 19 place there, tied with :4mario: with 36%.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

WE GOT NOTHIN' TO LOSE NOW!

...Seriously though, the main thing I liked about this thread was the regulars. I'll miss having one place to be in. I joined in 2.0, but 3.0 was great, almost like a party. I wonder if there'll bee another place for us to convene.
I think we're not done yet. *points at the number 5*

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
This "MOTHER****ING LEAKER" from back in the Smash Speculation days mentioned DLC when he spilled the beans on Smash 3DS
He said Lucas, Wolf, Ice Climbers and Snake (Also Chorus Men but who gives a ****) would be DLC
Which is hilarious in hindsight
Because not only is Mewtwo missing from that
But also because Mewtwo is the only cut character in the Smash Series (Aside from ones that have been spiritually replaced like :4tlink: and :4lucina: taking over Young Link and Roy's (In a way) role or simply being cut to prevent roster flooding w/ limitations and all that (R.I.P. Squirtle and Bye Bye Ivysaur) who wasn't on that list
:b
what about Dr. Mario? he was cut too
Is :4wiifit: any good? I've been wanting to play her for a really long time, but, well...
There's a lot of characters in this game.
:4lucina::4lucario::4megaman::rosalina:
:4robinf::4ganondorf::4falcon::4sonic:
I don't know about :4wiifit:being good, her hit boxes make it really hard to land attacks.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I constantly got rekt by :4wiifit: users and still I can't a way to beat them properly, save for some clutch victories with :4zelda:

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I recall some leak that was actually legit also mentioned that there would be DLC.

And that they were debating Ness or Lucas.

Hopefully that means more than Mewtwo.
Is :4wiifit: any good? I've been wanting to play her for a really long time, but, well...
Miss Fit is the only character that I was absolutely unable to use in any way, but that's just me.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Some people do pretty well with her in this game actually.
Well, I know her hitboxes are awkward and her specials are odd too.
I just think there's something profound about the very existence of Wii Fit Trainer in Smash Bros., and I want to respect this by beating the **** out of people with her. :4wiifit:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I've played her several times online. I'm not as good maining her but I try.

Overall she's pretty good to play as once you get used to it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Because the Smash Community in General isn't divided enough already :b

Melee's in one group, awaiting the inevitable 20XX
Project M's group is waiting for Knuckles to be revealed
Smash 3DS is in another, thinking about Stage Legality
Smash U's group is having a Mewtwo Party
Smash 64's group is still having drinking games with 0-to-KOs all around
And Brawl's group is sitting in the corner with a small slice of cake with the smallest little U mouth because atleast they're noticed

:4yoshi:
Hello? Lyn is the more hype addition.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Guys, I found the Amiibo that surprisingly represents a good part of the community well:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had a dream where a new Smash patch got released, in that patch Diddy's down throw causes almost no hitstun and up air had increased startup lag.... but it was only a dream....

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Animalites from MK3 were weird. I mean, Sub-Zero mauling a guy as a polar bear is cool. And Scorpion's in MK4(where he turns into a giant scorpion)is cool too. But then you have Cyrax turning into a shark and Reptile into a monkey.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I had a dream where a new Smash patch got released, in that patch Diddy's down throw causes almost no hitstun and up air had increased startup lag.... but it was only a dream....
Huh, that's a little weird for a dream.

Soul.

I had a dream where a Smash patch was released and all the nerfed characters went back to their 1.0.0 states.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Hello? Lyn is the more hype addition.
I don't think so man Knuckles is a god and saviour and pretty ****ing hype
I had a dream where a Smash patch was released and all the nerfed characters went back to their 1.0.0 states.
I had a dream where Meta Knight wasn't nerfed to the ground.

Diddy was not happy. Diddy Kong on the other hand just slung poo everywhere.

Last edited:

Soul.

I don't think so man Knuckles is a god and saviour and pretty ****ing hypeI had a dream where Meta Knight wasn't nerfed to the ground.

Diddy was not happy. Diddy Kong on the other hand just slung poo everywhere.
My friend works at Nintendo and asked what will they do to Diddy in the next patch; they told the friend "We'll revert back to Brawl Diddy."

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Hoo-hoo-hoooly **** this is pure unadulterated salt ladies and gentleman. I never knew I could bring this kind of hate out.

Stay classy Anther's Ladder.

Soul.

Hoo-hoo-hoooly **** this is pure unadulterated salt ladies and gentleman. I never knew I could bring this kind of hate out.

Stay classy Anther's Ladder.

That's sad.
So much for "skilled players". Not that FG is any more skilled.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280

NORRIS NIGHTS

This is a new online tournament series that I will be hosting monthly! Here are the current details:
This will be a 16 man tournament on April 18! There will be a way to reserve a slot ahead of time...
There will be a streamer and possible commentator
There will be prizes! I will be purchasing a few eshop cards myself in case no one reserves a slot.
If you want to reserve a slot before I officially release the sign up bracket, you simply just donate a $10 eshop card! If you do not participate in the tournament, your card code will not be released or used, unless you say otherwise.
Official ruleset will be released as we get closer to the date.
All participants will also get something a little extra (but that is a surprise) ;)

Time to discuss and ask the questions! I hope this makes sense to everyone! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom