• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
XENFORO PLZ STAHP
ForumPlz.PNG

Im having the problem even out of this thread (so maybe is not because the number of pages here glitching)
Also some images doesn't resize properly

I'll restart FireFox.... again

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My favorite Mario RPG is Super Mario World.

You can keep one item in your "inventory," so it counts.
Speaking of Super Mario World, I feel like plugging in my snes and playing it
XENFORO PLZ STAHP
View attachment 44396
Im having the problem even out of this thread (so maybe is not because the number of pages here glitching)
Also some images doesn't resize properly

I'll restart FireFox.... again
Did your firefox just divide by zero?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm with you.
It looks copypasted from the Gamecube version of TTYD.
Not to mention, why would they have what seems to be a completely finished build of the game when it hasn't even been announced?
Good point,actually. Then again,this is just the start of the game. What,are they not allowed to show the game's announcement unless it's completely finished?

There seems to be slightly slower movement.
Am I wrong?
There are 23 people here.
I guess they really thought the thread would end this soon. :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's not that hard to fake that kind of stuff. tbh.

Show me some bottom screen footage and I may take this leak seriously.
If Omni could fake his video, then It might be possible to fake this. People are getting smarter

Post a video of him progressing farther into the game and move then I'll believe it

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Good point,actually. Then again,this is just the start of the game. What,are they not allowed to show the game's announcement unless it's completely finished?
They're certainly allowed, but it doesn't seem wise to spend resources making a game that nobody wants and nobody buys because they didn't tell anyone until it was already out.
Also, I was assuming it's a near complete build because they already a complete intro sequence AND there's a screenshot set inside the Pit of 100 Trails (sort of an endgame area).

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It kinda looks like that person is just watching the TTYD intro on his/her N3DS, using the YouTube app. Also, 3D is turned off, no bottom screen.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everything can be faked now, including our hopes and dreams... even us are just a bunch of photoshopped Little Macs

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It kinda looks like that person is just watching the TTYD intro on his/her N3DS, using the YouTube app.
Yeah. Probably because it is.
Happy Early April Fool's, errybody.

I want a new Paper Mario anyway, although if they just ported TTYD and added more stuff to it (like adding those cut badges and the PM64 cameos back) I would still play it to 100%.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Regarding that Paper Mario leak, I don't really believe it.

What exactly would be the point of remaking TTYD for the 3DS of all games? I mean, it's a darn good game, but it's fine as it was on the Gamecube. If anything, it would make a lot more sense to create a remake of the original Paper Mario first....

Not to mention the intro seems to be no different from that of the original's, the graphics look pretty much the same, not only adding to that would be redundancy but also making it all the more likely to be fake.

It kinda looks like that person is just watching the TTYD intro on his/her N3DS, using the YouTube app. Also, 3D is turned off, no bottom screen. Video cuts off at exactly 1:56 minutes, which is when the intro sequence goes to Paper Peach.
Pretty much this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 one guy records a Project M (or any worked Brawl hack that emulates Smash 3DS) match using Mewtwo and then uploads privately the video to Youtube, to then record his 3DS while playbacking it to create a "leak"

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
It kinda looks like that person is just watching the TTYD intro on his/her N3DS, using the YouTube app. Also, 3D is turned off, no bottom screen. Video cuts off at exactly 1:56 minutes, which is the exact time the intro sequence goes to Paper Peach.
Err... I'd have thought that that would be obvious to spot, I don't watch YT vids on my 3DS often, but I'm sure that after all this it won't simply be a guy filming himself watching YT on his 3DS lol. Why bother if you're gonna put so little effort in? We'll probably not know for sure either way until the next Direct I'd say.

Last edited:

Soul.

Yeah, @HextupleyooDOT really changed the way we see leaks....

Rayman in Smash 4 ^_^
A Ubisoft character makes his way to Smash, made in Photoshop and now everyone is on the fence because the maker of the leak is a mastermind? Does he make every leak now or something.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyways, who here hopes they might have DLC stages for the 3DS version? I know most people prefer talking about characters here, but stages are also an important aspect of Smash. I would like to see something from Metroid Fusion. Or maybe Norfair from Melee and Mute City Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom