• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Inb4 one guy records a Project M (or any worked Brawl hack that emulates Smash 3DS) match using Mewtwo and then uploads privately the video to Youtube, to then record his 3DS while playbacking it to create a "leak"
Well that'd be impossible to fool anyone since it'd be easy as **** to see the polygonal difference from 3DS and Super Smash Bros. 3 (The hack used for the Mewtwo "Leak") or whatever
Especially since we have a render of Mewtwo's 3DS Model to go off of, and the only way to get the true HQ models in Smash 3DS is to have the game in Training Mode on the "Paused unless L is Pressed" feature.
:b

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It kinda looks like that person is just watching the TTYD intro on his/her N3DS, using the YouTube app. Also, 3D is turned off, no bottom screen.
It's faint,but the bottom screen has some light silver/white to it,which is similar to the 3DS Youtube App.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Err... I'd have thought that that would be obvious to spot, I don't watch YT vids on my 3DS often, but I'm sure that after all this it won't simply be a guy filming himself watching YT on his 3DS lol. Why bother if you're gonna put so little effort in? We'll probably not know for sure either way until the next Direct I'd say.
Because Internet.

Anyways, who here hopes they might have DLC stages for the 3DS version? I know most people prefer talking about characters here, but stages are also an important aspect of Smash. I would like to see something from Metroid Fusion. Or maybe Norfair from Melee and Mute City Melee.
3DS Stage DLC would be great.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well that'd be impossible to fool anyone since it'd be easy as **** to see the polygonal difference from 3DS and Super Smash Bros. 3 (The hack used for the Mewtwo "Leak") or whatever
Especially since we have a render of Mewtwo's 3DS Model to go off of, and the only way to get the true HQ models in Smash 3DS is to have the game in Training Mode on the "Paused unless L is Pressed" feature.
Also, most "Mewtwo gameplay leaks" still keeps his Melee/PM design, while the 50-fact showed us that he'd be similar-ish to X/Y.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The blurry potato camera that people always use in leaks fixes that :troll:

Soul.

Anyways, who here hopes they might have DLC stages for the 3DS version? I know most people prefer talking about characters here, but stages are also an important aspect of Smash. I would like to see something from Metroid Fusion. Or maybe Norfair from Melee and Mute City Melee.
Smashville. Source comes from Wild World, a DS game. It sounds silly to not put it in.
Miiverse because 3DS has Miiverse.
Dream Land 64 I guess?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I took a gander at my (3DS) fighter battle records and was slightly surprised by the results.

:4ness::4pacman::4olimar::4shulk::4duckhunt::4gaw::4kirby:
---96----80-----69-----64-----41------39----26

I never realized that I used Pac-Man so much, but that wasn't the most surprising thing.
:4littlemac::4palutena::4robinf::4dedede:
Mac comes in right after Kirby, at 19 (tied with Palutena). Robin has 14 and Dedede 13.
:4samus::4falcon::4metaknight::4miisword::4ganondorf:
Are all tied at 11.

:4pikachu::4lucario::4wiifit::4greninja:
Tied for lowest at one each.

...I need to play as some characters more.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I took a gander at my (3DS) fighter battle records and was slightly surprised by the results.

I never realized that I used Pac-Man so much, but that wasn't the most surprising thing.
Mac comes in right after Kirby, at 19 (tied with Palutena). Robin has 14 and Dedede 13.
Are all tied at 11.

You should play some Ike, yo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I haven't touched my 3DS in a while but I kinda remember my KO numbers in VS

:4zelda: 457
:4lucina: 358
:4lucario: ~270
:4palutena: ~160
:4falcon:~100
:4ganondorf:~100
:4myfriends: 96
:4bowser:~50

lol Zelda in first place

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Are all tied at 11.

Not a huge Pokemon fan, I gather.

I'm going to check my records tonight. Assuming it'll be Falco, BJr and Pac up top. I also need to try out different characters. I've hardly played ZSS at all and I was certain post-release she'd be my main.

I'm not experimenting with this game as much as I did in Melee/Brawl. I used to love setting up screenshots with different characters.

Soul.

You must learn the ways of the Pikachu or else.
Or else..
you get Heavy Skull Bash'd.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
They could make an entire page of 3DS DLC stages and effectively double the number of stages in the game as a result.

I wish it would be done so most franchises would have both new and past stages. At least, those that only have a past stage.

Same applies for the Wii U version, even though in that version only F-Zero and EarthBound fit that bill.

And with this, I'm off.

D

Deleted member

I'm too lazy to bring my 3DS and check out my records. All I know is that Dedede is #1.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I restarted my town on Animal Crossing New Leaf and one of my first townies is the ugliest one there could be, Elise. I also got a townie that is on the cover of the game. The squirrel dude... I wanna say his name is Hamlet. I guess he's a hamster lol.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Skull Bash should be a TM again now that it got buffed; also a lot of mon that could learn it in Gen I lost access to that move in later gens

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One of my friends actually mains him, but we kinda noticed how disgusting the matchup was with ZSS/Blue Zero :troll:

Seriously, all I needed to win was B->DownB
It's not an easy match up, but I've beaten ZSS a few times before with Mega Man.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't even check my smash records, all I know I played Shulk the most and that's it.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My top 5 records (3DS):
1. :4palutena: - 102
2. :4bowserjr: - 38 (lol at that difference)
3. :4pikachu: - 26
4. :4ganondorf: - 19
5. :4lucina: - 18

50. :4megaman: - 0 (lol)
51. :4wario: - 0 (lol)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I restarted my town on Animal Crossing New Leaf and one of my first townies is the ugliest one there could be, Elise. I also got a townie that is on the cover of the game. The squirrel dude... I wanna say his name is Hamlet.
peanut? Peanut is a girl. Hamlet is the hamster on the bars on the box

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Not a huge Pokemon fan, I gather.
Ironic, considering my signature at the moment.

I never did enjoy the Pokemon in Smash much. Mewtwo and Charizard would probably be my favorites, but I'm only waiting for Mewtwo just because he's "new" and for any news on who else might come with/after her.

I also really preferred "playing" as Pokemon Trainer, since he was the main protagonist and not a generic Pokemon among 700+.

Probably also got burned out on Pikachu (and Link) with the 3SD demo.

Soul.

ZSS depends on her Neutral B way too much.
At least she has that PM-like Side B custom move lol
That would make Smash 3DS more competitive than Smash U.

Sad but true.
you mean dividing the Smash 4 community even further?

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I restarted my town on Animal Crossing New Leaf and one of my first townies is the ugliest one there could be, Elise. I also got a townie that is on the cover of the game. The squirrel dude... I wanna say his name is Hamlet.
That's nice. I really want Merry and Margie to live in my town.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Skull Bash should be a TM again now that it got buffed; also a lot of mon that could learn it in Gen I lost access to that move in later gens
I wanted there to be an Electric and Ice type variation of Blaze Kick. Maybe a Fire version of Iron Tail too, It could work well for Charizard and Flareon.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ZSS depends on her Neutral B way too much.
As a ZSS main, I sadly agree..... But it's such a great move, though :grin:
At least she has that PM-like Side B custom move lol
I don't know what to say about that......

EDIT: Wait a minute! Are we really talking about Smash 4 in this thread right now?

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
you mean dividing the Smash 4 community even further?
Because the Smash Community in General isn't divided enough already :b

Melee's in one group, awaiting the inevitable 20XX
Project M's group is waiting for Knuckles to be revealed
Smash 3DS is in another, thinking about Stage Legality
Smash U's group is having a Mewtwo Party
Smash 64's group is still having drinking games with 0-to-KOs all around
And Brawl's group is sitting in the corner with a small slice of cake with the smallest little U mouth because atleast they're noticed

:4yoshi:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wanted there to be an Electric and Ice type variation of Blaze Kick. Maybe a Fire version of Iron Tail too, It could work well for Charizard and Flareon.
Elemental kicks sound really cool tho, even if they doesn't have elevated Crit Radio
Flareon really needs a viable Fire Physical move, Flare Blitz hits like a truck but recoil really affects it

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Wait a minute! Are we really talking about Smash 4 in this thread right now?
I'm a miracle worker.

I'll try to play Ike and Zamus now. Maybe I should take suggestions from this thread. :troll:

If only I could upload my hilarious fails epic wins to YouTube or something.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's nice. I really want Merry and Margie to live in my town.
I have Elise, Hamlet, Puck, Del and Felicity.. So far I'm not really liking any of them. I never seem to get my favourite ones. Ankah and the white deer are 2 of my faves. :|

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Grrr I hate ZSS she so overpower I hope she gets a nerf.:troll: (Things Shulk mains say)

D

Deleted member

Because the Smash Community in General isn't divided enough already :b

Melee's in one group, awaiting the inevitable 20XX
Project M's group is waiting for Knuckles to be revealed
Smash 3DS is in another, thinking about Stage Legality
Smash U's group is having a Mewtwo Party
Smash 64's group is still having drinking games with 0-to-KOs all around
And Brawl's group is sitting in the corner with a small slice of cake with the smallest little U mouth because atleast they're noticed

:4yoshi:
Melee's group is the best. :foxmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom