• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hoo-hoo-hoooly **** this is pure unadulterated salt ladies and gentleman. I never knew I could bring this kind of hate out.

Stay classy Anther's Ladder.

People overreacting hard to a videogame... that's not new

Also 7% battery? that's hardcore

69 degrees tho

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So to my disappointment, I found I am unable to register both my US Wii U version and my Japanese 3DS version. It never dawned on me that the Nintendo Club was region specific and, for that, I am disappointed in myself and that I will not be receiving Mewtwo. Or any other future dual version gifts from Nintendo.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So to my disappointment, I found I am unable to register both my US Wii U version and my Japanese 3DS version. It never dawned on me that the Nintendo Club was region specific and, for that, I am disappointed in myself and that I will not be receiving Mewtwo. Or any other future dual version gifts from Nintendo.
To make you fell better, we'll constantly post Mewtwo videos when he eventually releases :troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
View attachment 44407
I don't know what's going on...
Again, legs tho.

That's lame.
I can blame Nintendo's bull**** region locking policies for this, right?

I hope that Mewtwo comes out as stand-alone DLC at the same time the free Mewtwo bonus comes out.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
To make you fell better, we'll constantly post Mewtwo videos when he eventually releases :troll:
To make myself feel better, I will apply customized "Being a massive ****" 6-point infractions to everyone's profiles whenever that happens.

I can blame Nintendo's bull**** region locking policies for this, right?

I hope that Mewtwo comes out as stand-alone DLC at the same time the free Mewtwo bonus comes out.
Most likely but it's the same for the PSN. I can't use my American credit card to purchase content on my Japanese PSN. However, I can still download English games to my Japanese PS3 and still play them in English. Because PS doesn't have region locking.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
You're not alone. I will be missing out on Mewtwo as well. Unless there is someone is kindly willing to offer that opportunity for us to receive Mewtwo.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I failed to find a Shiny Pokémon in the last days, some jelly user placed a curse on me or what? :4dk:

Inb4 Im just being punished by RNGesus

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
No, it's a threat.

I do have a feeling they will make Mewtwo as downloadable DLC since Sakurai stated earlier that the creation of DLC is equal to how much money it will bring in if I recall. Everyone will want Mewtwo so it would be silly to not offer him as DLC further down the road...maybe Summer or Fall.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

inb4 the thread closes in the next page
I'm just guessing lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I do have a feeling they will make Mewtwo as downloadable DLC since Sakurai stated earlier that the creation of DLC is equal to how much money it will bring in if I recall. Everyone will want Mewtwo so it would be silly to not offer him as DLC further down the road...maybe Summer or Fall.
http://club2.nintendo.com/smash-promo/

Pretty much says on the bottom of the page they'll make Mewtwo available for purchase eventually.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Villager can read a Tech'd SHop DAir with a FSmash.
Cool beans. :4villager:

D

Deleted member

Threadapocalypse™ got cancelled then :smirk:
Social & Thread was also canceled, just shy of a 21st season. The creator attempted to move the show to other networks, and it didn't work out, leading him to say the show "had moved to the history books". RIP :(

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Like I said before, the new Social Thread should be called simply the "Smash 4 Social Thread". No numbers at all. Or if you want a long name, then, "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U - Social Thread" will do. Following Wikipedia's logic of omitting the 3DS boxart in the game article, I guess we can avoid mentions of the handheld version, because in Wikipedia we trust.™ :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom