• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Like I said before, the new Social Thread should be called simply the "Smash 4 Social Thread". No numbers at all. Or if you want a long name, then, "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U - Social Thread" will do. Following Wikipedia's logic of omitting the 3DS boxart in the game article, I guess we can avoid mentions of the handheld version, because in Wikipedia we trust.™ :troll:
Smash 4 Social Thread M.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So to my disappointment, I found I am unable to register both my US Wii U version and my Japanese 3DS version. It never dawned on me that the Nintendo Club was region specific and, for that, I am disappointed in myself and that I will not be receiving Mewtwo. Or any other future dual version gifts from Nintendo.
This will probably be the last for Sm4sh since Club Nintendo is shutting down anyways. If your games were reversed to be US 3DS and Japanese Wii U, I would have given you my extra US Wii U code...

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh cool. Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions is going to Australia
Saw that they're going to stop in Michigan twice. Including once 15 minutes away from my hometown around my Birthday. BUT I may be working over in Japan BOTH times they stop by. >_>

Going to have to make plans to go to the one in Chicago. lol

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I just found a colour matching game with Doctor Who characters and it's AWESOME.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Saw that they're going to stop in Michigan twice. Including once 15 minutes away from my hometown around my Birthday. BUT I may be working over in Japan BOTH times they stop by. >_>

Going to have to make plans to go to the one in Chicago. lol
They haven't even stepped foot in Virginia Beach yet >:

I'm 100% sure Norfolk has a concert hall big enough for them, so please... come to me Symphonic Evolutions... come to me

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want Symphonic Evolutions near my city too... but of course I'll get Juan Gabriel again instead

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've been to Michigan a couple times, but I still have yet to truly experience it (that is, until I get Culver's).

D

Deleted member

I didn't sign up for monsters straight out of an H.P Lovecraft work when I bought Bloodborne.
I'm scared guys

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
They haven't even stepped foot in Virginia Beach yet >:

I'm 100% sure Norfolk has a concert hall big enough for them, so please... come to me Symphonic Evolutions... come to me
It's kind of funny but pretty much the entire concert can be found on Youtube. Not the best quality but still very good.

IMO: Gens 2, 3, 4 are all somewhat disappointing in the amount of attention they get, Gen 2 especially. Gen 1/5 are fairly perfect. Gen 6 is give or take given XY's radically less upbeat OST.

I've been to Michigan a couple times, but I still have yet to truly experience it (that is, until I get Culver's).
We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow. Also read that the U.P. had the largest snowfall in the country this season, those on the East Coast, for all the media coverage they got such as Boston, only ranked around 7th.

Honestly not a fan of Culver's (which is actually a Wisconsin thing).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow. Also read that the U.P. had the largest snowfall in the country this season, those on the East Coast, for all the media coverage they got such as Boston, only ranked around 7th.

Honestly not a fan of Culver's (which is actually a Wisconsin thing).
Eh, I've heard from my family it's not the bad (doesn't help that they taunt me with it), and I am open to trying new places.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's kind of funny but pretty much the entire concert can be found on Youtube. Not the best quality but still very good.

IMO: Gens 2, 3, 4 are all somewhat disappointing in the amount of attention they get, Gen 2 especially. Gen 1/5 are fairly perfect. Gen 6 is give or take given XY's radically less upbeat OST.
I liked all of them but the hoenn part to a degree.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Eh, I've heard from my family it's not the bad (doesn't help that they taunt me with it), and I am open to trying new places.
Custard just doesn't do it for me, Ice Cream for the win IMO.

Burgers are better than McDonalds at least. "shrugs"

I liked all of them but the hoenn part to a degree.
Abandoned Ship should have made it in over Meteor Falls IMO, as well as maybe a different Battle Theme than Regi Trio.

Gen 2 I have no idea why they chose Burned Tower and Dragon's Den. There are way more memorable/deserving songs than those two.

Gen 4 isn't bad, but DP Battle @ Spear Pillar would have been amazing and more relevant to the games themselves than the Lake Trio IMO.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
To be fair, it doesn't take much to beat McDonalds.
Fair enough, though McDonalds has the best Fries and Breakfast menu IMO.

Japanese McDonalds has pretty decent burgers, better than the USA at least, less grease too.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't realize just how much fun Wolf is in Brawl.
Yeah, Wolf is a pretty fun character to use. Though I did have to get out of the mentality of using Fox in Brawl when it came to him. I wasn't expecting him to fight that differently.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Fair enough, though McDonalds has the best Fries and Breakfast menu IMO.

Japanese McDonalds has pretty decent burgers, better than the USA at least, less grease too.
Personally I think Wendy's and BK are better. Mostly due to taste.

Japan in general has decent burgers; like the Windows 7 Whopper.

I have no idea how this came into being, but I love it so.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Personally I think Wendy's and BK are better. Mostly due to taste.

Japan in general has decent burgers; like the Windows 7 Whopper.

I have no idea how this came into being, but I love it so.
Oooh yes Lets get the Hospital notified right ****ing NOW

jk Im not that dumb

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm hoping to get my hands on a copy of Metroid Prime 2 and CvS 2 on the Gamecube. Though I don't know which one I'd go for first.

If we're talking of the other social threads, I go into the Mega Man one fairly often.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
BK meat is always dry and their fries are tough. McDonalds isn't that great, but it's better than that at least.

Rally's is where it's at. Those delicious fries and that juicy chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom