• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

static899

Smash Rookie
something that I think would have been a cool addition in smash wii u/3ds would be custom final smashes. I mean custom special moves are now a thing. so who agrees additional final smashes per character would have been cool.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm trying to decide what room in a house this thread would be.
Of the more active social threads, I'm thinking the Robin social is the living room, this thread is the front yard, the Mewtwo thread is the attic, and the Zelda thread? The bathroom. :troll:
How could the Mewtwo Social not be the kitchen? :troll:

D

Deleted member

something that I think would have been a cool addition in smash wii u/3ds would be custom final smashes. I mean custom special moves are now a thing. so who agrees additional final smashes per character would have been cool.
That would be a good idea.

Soul.

Someone tell me what the character social threads actually are.
I know the Zelda social is the bathroo----competitive soci----m.

static899

Smash Rookie
quick question, if snake was to be brought back for wii u/3ds (incredibly unlikely). what do you think his stage should be. I personally like the idea of mother base from peace walker or MGSV. and do you think they should use the brawl skin for snake or the big boss skin from MGSV? just curious about other opinions.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How is that even possible?

Is a small glitch caused when performing a grab in the middle of the platforms, when the platforms separate the characters separate too but the grab animation remains.

Dr. Mario: "Get rekt air"

Last edited:

static899

Smash Rookie
Is a small glitch caused when performing a grab in the middle of the platforms, when the platforms separate the characters separate too but the grab animation remains.

it looks like dr. mario is at a rock concert

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
quick question, if snake was to be brought back for wii u/3ds (incredibly unlikely). what do you think his stage should be. I personally like the idea of mother base from peace walker or MGSV. and do you think they should use the brawl skin for snake or the big boss skin from MGSV? just curious about other opinions.
Snake as he was with Shadow Moses.

I just want my favorite character back.

D

Deleted member

I guess I should try that glitch at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom