• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oh no, I know it's not the greatest thing in existence, as I've also watched plenty of way better animes and read better mangas, but the way I hear it over here, it's the worst thing in existence.

I actually kind of liked it when Asuna and Kirito became a couple, though. Especially parts with Yui...
Don't get me wrong, romance can be a good thing and it can add credibility to the story and its characters, but unless the story is about romance, it shouldn't be the main focus.

Sounds like you did watch it till the end. :p Why?
I don't like leaving series mid-way. Mostly because I feel I don't have the right to criticize them unless I watch the full thing.

Yes, I did watch SAO in its entirety, but also yes, I'm not interested in watching the second season for the bad impression I got from the first.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Speaking of shipping...

but yeah, some people get a bit too crazy with their ship that ship wars become a thing :c I was even caught up in one and harassed because of it
Shipping is dumb by definition. It's just fantasies on fictional characters.
Apparently, fictional romance about ninjas is more important than real life romance with real people for some.

But yeah, I hate shipping, and for good reasons. And I'll never get involved in "shipping wars". Cauz' that's just idiotic.
487.gif

This is me reading bad fan fictions and seeing shipping wars on the internet.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
We all know what's the best shipping in history, and it's still a better kind than Palletshipping and Ponyshipping combined.

:troll:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I did drop an anime after like only 3 episodes, and it was Psycho Pass. A lot of people like that anime but I haaaate it. Lol.

But really, let's just say it's...because of personal reasons.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I think my biggest issue with SAO was that so many good characters were only shown in their debute episode and the final one. I would have liked to see all of the secondary characters fleshed out a bit more.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I like shipping.

Jokes aside, I actually do ship a lot of characters. That's what you get for having a mind that constantly wander off. Though I keep my dirty thoughts in my head. :oneeye:

:231:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I like shipping.

Jokes aside, I actually do ship a lot of characters. That's what you get for having a mind that constantly wander off. Though I keep my dirty thoughts in my head. :oneeye:

Let me guess, your dong expands when you think about a beautiful pairing like Donkey Kong x Candy Kong? I guess we can all say that their love was stronger than a golden banana. :smirk:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Let me guess, your dong expands when you think about a beautiful pairing like Donkey Kong x Candy Kong? I guess we can all say that their love was stronger than a golden banana. :smirk:

Ew no. I'm not into furry business. :laugh:

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
My only shippings are Male Robin and Lucina, and Chrom and Female Robin, and both of those are implied in Smash now so I'm not even sure they count anymore. :laugh:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Today is officially a good day! I was given more leftover valentines chocolate! Chocolate hearts for me!

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only person on this planet that actually likes Little Mac as a character in Smash? It's like everywhere I go I see people making videos like this and talking about how horrible and annoying this character is. If used right, he doesn't suck, and that goes for every fighting game character in all freakin' existence. Heck, Dan from Street Fighter is a beast if played correctly. As a "Punch-Out!!" fan, and as a fan of Little Mac in general, videos, forums, and everything else in between where I see hundreds of people complaining and crapping on this character and his overall design just... well, pisses me off quite a bit. I really don't mean to sound disrespectful or butthurt by any means of the word, but this constant Little Mac hate really has to stop. I know it won't, but I really wish that it did....
P.S: Ik this quote is from a person on youtube, but this is my honest opinion...
P.S.S: Ik Diddy is more hated than little mac, but still.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

At this point, I'd be really happy if Nintendo killed off Mario Party and created Super Smash Party in the future. That way, we would never have to put up with the car mechanic again and have something that will make up for how much of a mess Smash Tour was (Damn Tingle item).

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Look like I missed the shipping and fan fic talk, I don't know if I should feel lucky or be disappointed

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sounds like you did watch it till the end. :p Why?

As for me, I stopped watching it as soon I found where the plot was going. Either you do a plot well (FMA, Death Note, Evangelion), or don't do it at all (Lucky Star, Squid Girl).

You didn't stop when they made Kirito an overpowered " everything works out for me always" character?

D

Deleted member

A feature length cartoon based on everyone's favorite Nintendo ape? :troll:
The quality of the show is top-notch. It surpasses most of Nelvana's recent productions (they did the DKC cartoon).

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sorry for the lack of swag,I visited a friend for his birthday. Others were there,also. We did what we did,ate pizza and all that. Then we decided to go to the woods. We explored a little bit, climbed trees because what else could we do outside in the countryside? Stuff was pretty swaggy until one of the guys (unnamed because I won't let you into my personal life) decided that he could climb onto something similar to.

He did climb up,being the tallest. We had some trouble with our grip,so he threw down a barrel as a stool. We got up,found some car parts,then jumped back down. We tried to put the barrel back up,but it took a few tries until we did it. It was loud,so it would be obvious that someone would drive up to see who or what was making noise. We heard a car rev up,so we did the only thing we could do to avoid it,run like ****.

We hid under a large pile of fallen logs and sticks. There was a good reason to run besides not having to get in trouble,we brought a hatchet in order to cut down things in our way,and everyone knows that any non-adult should be taken away if he or she is seen with such an object! Fortunately,there were spiky plants that could make like clubs is things really went down South,so we cut those down for our self-defense. It kind of had a nature's easy grip on it,so it gave off the look of a green spiky bat. He left,so it really didn't matter.

After that,we just explored more,walked into a swamp and made Shrek jokes,sang Little Einsteins,and explored a cave which we dubbed the "Dank Cave". We ate more pizza once we got back to the house,derped more,then we later left. Now I'm here typing the adventure we had. Moral of the story : don't mess with blue boxes unless it can time travel.

Anyways,bootleg of the day. I mentioned this before,but this shows the main character, :4marth:from Sailor Moon! :troll:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I did drop an anime after like only 3 episodes, and it was Psycho Pass. A lot of people like that anime but I haaaate it. Lol.

But really, let's just say it's...because of personal reasons.
I haven't watched it but if it involved the sexual harassment of a female character, I'm putting it on my **** list faster then Mr Morooka can
Morooka.JPG

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
The quality of the show is top-notch. It surpasses most of Nelvana's recent productions (they did the DKC cartoon).
I suppose the first sentence is sarcasm. Cause I don't see a whole lot of praise for that cartoon anywhere. :4dk:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sad, but true (Resident Evil reference aside).

I'm going to order the first season on DVD since I really want to relive that feature length experience I had as a child. Yes the show was rather corny at some points, but you can't deny that DK could sing better than Fi. Though we can all say that his voice alone would expand the dongs of his fans. :awesome:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Am I the only person on this planet that actually likes Little Mac as a character in Smash? It's like everywhere I go I see people making videos like this and talking about how horrible and annoying this character is. If used right, he doesn't suck, and that goes for every fighting game character in all freakin' existence. Heck, Dan from Street Fighter is a beast if played correctly. As a "Punch-Out!!" fan, and as a fan of Little Mac in general, videos, forums, and everything else in between where I see hundreds of people complaining and crapping on this character and his overall design just... well, pisses me off quite a bit. I really don't mean to sound disrespectful or butthurt by any means of the word, but this constant Little Mac hate really has to stop. I know it won't, but I really wish that it did....
P.S: Ik this quote is from a person on youtube, but this is my honest opinion...
P.S.S: Ik Diddy is more hated than little mac, but still.
Check my mains and see the answer,laddy. :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm correcting the errors I made in my transcripts. And man, there's a lot of them. I guess I confused myself on some parts, since I mostly did them during pauses at school. Guess I gotta fix my errors to make my stuff better.
tumblr_nk306n7L7o1qdjpm4o1_500.gif

Me right now.

D

Deleted member

Sad, but true (Resident Evil reference aside).

I'm going to order the first season on DVD since I really want to relive that feature length experience I had as a child. Yes the show was rather corny at some points, but you can't deny that DK could sing better than Fi. Though we can all say that his voice alone would expand the dongs of his fans. :awesome:
I think the reason why DK could sing better than Fi is because he can drive around in a fancy car, unlike her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm correcting the errors I made in my transcripts. And man, there's a lot of them. I guess I confused myself on some parts, since I mostly did them during pauses at school. Guess I gotta fix my errors to make my stuff better.
View attachment 43830
Me right now.
That reminds me I have to type up 16 articles for Geography and a speech for Pubic speaking

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I think the reason why DK could sing better than Fi is because he can drive around in a fancy car, unlike her.
But the main reason he could sing beautifully is the fact that DK is the pioneer of dong expansion. So, of course he could sing with how passionate he is about the dong. :4dk:
:troll:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So I got the Toad Amiibo I wanted. I'm not made of money so I won't get the other Super Mario set of Amiibo, just Toad because he is unique and has a use in Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. But I will probably get Mario when I get Mario Party 10, and if I'm lucky enough the Gold Mario one. Oh and the Silver Mario one too. And Luigi because his pose is better in this set. And then once I get those I might as well get the rest so I don't have an incomplete set. Gah why you do this Nintendo:cry:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Who could forget this from the DK cartoon ?
Best animation. Best voice acting. Best singing since Frozen. Best characters. Best anime. Best cartoon.
The very best that makes every dong expand : Donkey Kong, Legend of the Crystal Coconut. :dkmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom