• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Same logic as how Pikachu defeated an Onix (because of overloaded Thundershock bs) and a Rhydon (AIM FOR THE HORN!).
Pikachu of Ash.
Shatters Earth.
Loses to Metamorphosis.
:4pacman:
How do you even know what laptops taste like?
Wait...
Smashriver64...
Is actually a laptop eating monster!
I KNEW IT!
Actually, am Yoshi.
:yoshi64:

On a side note, I named my Yoshi amiibo "Joshe" cuz it ain't like Brooklyn, Mayro. :luigi2:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
SSJ Mewtwo

What has been seen cannot be unseen
Give me a bit and I will show you the worst.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's fanfiction, what were you expecting? A 10/10 masterpiece? lol
I cringed more by the fact that it looks like it was written by an eighth grader who [ab]uses "xD" and "OMG" alot.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Those charger cords are made cheap as hell, be careful how much pressure you put on it.
You mean the charger or the 3Ds face? what do you mean by pressure?
Oh or right yeah, I make sure not to stress them out a bunch. Last thing I need if for the outer is get stripped x.x
Am I really the only one who can read my text just fine?
I can read it just fine. at least it isn't like Wofie and purposefully make the text th same color as the ****ing background so it blends in

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Wait, why are we linking fanfiction? This thread is getting weirder and weirder the more I visit it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Pikachu of Ash.
Shatters Earth.
Loses to Metamorphosis.
:4pacman:

Actually, am Yoshi.
:yoshi64:

On a side note, I named my Yoshi amiibo "Joshe" cuz it ain't like Brooklyn, Mayro. :luigi2:
The names of my Amiibo are...
something
:4mario:Merty
:4luigi:Weegee
:4megaman:Magenma
:4kirby:Keeby
:4link:Zelda
:4tlink:Link
:4yoshi:Yosh
:4shulk:Shumplk
:4pikachu:PikaPI!
:4mario:MureoParti

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Unrealistic horror doesn't really affect me. :p Now, if someone were to cut his face like that with something, that would be scary.
Well, that isn't among the scariest parts of Parasyte. Disturbing in its own right, but not too scary.

A lot of the disturbing stuff is body horror and gore, though there is a layer of psychological horror as well. The series is about parasitical beings from space who take over human beings by consuming and hijacking their brains (killing them in the process) and prey on other human beings. They're intelligent and possess unnatural abilities as well.

The protagonist is Shinichi Izumi who is a victim of one of those parasites, though in his case the parasite goofs up and takes over his right hand instead of the brain and they form an unusual symbiotic relationship, each retaining their own individuality. The story is centered on the two as they fight other parasites (who see the symbiotic duo as a threat) to survive.

The story deals with themes such as humanity, human morality, the nature of living beings overall, among similar others. Personally, I like it quite a lot and it is definitely among the best anime I've ever watched. Still waiting for the last episode, though.

To be fair, all Pokémon were made to look more menacing in Origins. Which I honestly liked.

:231:
Pokémon Origins did everything the main anime doesn't: a faithful adaptation of the source games' story.

I really wouldn't mind if they did short anime seasons more directly based on the games. Like, adapting a game to a 25 episode format. It would work very well, in my opinion, rather than dragging the main anime with arcs loosely based on the games.

Last edited:

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Anyone know about Survivor?
Kenny Hoang, an expert Smash player, was a contestant on Survivor: Gabon.
I hope you guys remember about Survivor.

(Cochran and Sakurai have one thing in common.)

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
http://archiveofourown.org/works/2221149/chapters/4871646

BEHOLD. THE WORST FANFICTION TO EVER GRACE US.
And here's one of the comments in that page:
Hello.
We haven't met, have we?
I'm Light. A fairly famous person on another site. I read your first fic as well as this one. And I have three things to say to you, miss.
Firstly, **** you. Secondly, **** you. And finally, ****. YOU. But besides that...
You aren't that very bright, are you? Firstly, your portrayal of Captain Falcon, Samus, and any other one of the 'gay librals'. You could pretty much just call this one huge hate-fic for certain characters.
Secondly, you in general. You are the most insensitive, contemptful, stupid person I have ever seen. My mind is screaming that you can't actually be like this in real life, but I have a horrible feeling you are.
Finally? Those hateful words you write about Lauren, and your claims that you're not a lesbian? I happen to know this isn't true. Allow me to show you something written by your previous friend-Oops, I mean Girlfriend.
Yes, I'm that Lauren. I can't say I blame you people for putting me in this fanfic like this. Honestly, the one chance I had to add my own input into Sara's fanfic, I spent the whole chapter making excuses for her (that was Chapter 32 of Sara's story). Well, I'm not sure if you noticed that she stopped writing her sequel after one chapter, and there's a reason for that. I broke up with her (yea, I'm sure it surprises no one that we were "secretly" dating). I just got fed up with her bull**** (excuse my language).
Of course the minute I did that Sara started accusing me of pretending to be her friend for NINE YEARS so that I could use "lesbian mind control powers" to turn her away from God. Of course, only Sara's family was stupid enough to believe that, but now that everyone knows I like girls I get a lot of mean looks. I thank God that my own family still loves me, and I still have some friends (Becky, the one that Sara makes fun of constantly in her story, is one of them. She ran the scoreboard at the basketball games last year and my mom would drive her home sometimes when both of her parents had to work, so we were friends even before Sara and I broke up).
Also, Mr. Johnson was one of my favorite middle school teachers. If someone showed him Sara's fanfic, he'd probably just laugh at how Sara made him look rather than get mad about it. He'd probably be mad about Sara making fun of Becky, since he doesn't like that kind of bullying. Even if you want me to stay a villain in this story (I'll admit I kind of deserve it for how much I defended Sara in my one chapter and how I was dumb enough to think that just because she was pretty meant that she had to be a good person deep down and not like her family), please make Mr. Johnson turn out to secretly helping out the side of good (the real side you good. You people and Master Hand and the non-brainwashed Smashers) or something.
And Sara's brother Josh is probably one of the most horrible people I've ever met (worse than Sara, easily). He basically has all the awful opinions Sara does, but he's also a muscleheaded asshole who thinks he's God's gift to women. The one time I had the displeasure of talking with him since I broke up with Sara, he told me that I should have sex with him because I need a "real man" to "fix" me (In case you don't know, he turned twenty recently (he was a senior in high school last year because he had to repeat fourth grade once) while I won't be fifteen until January). When I said no, he called me the n-word (because I'm 1/4 black, which I brought up in the chapter of Sara's story that I wrote) and the c-word and then blew smoke from his cigarette in my face before walking away.
I just figured I'd clear some things up and give you people some accurate info, since Sara's not exactly the best source for that. If anyone has anymore questions, I'll try to answer them in another review. -Lauren
Have fun with your story of lies, Sara. -Light

D

Deleted member

Anyone know about Survivor?
Kenny Hoang, an expert Smash player, was a contestant on Survivor: Gabon.
I hope you guys remember about Survivor.

(Cochran and Sakurai have one thing in common.)
Yes, I know about Survivor. It's that one band who made the single "Eye of the Tiger". :troll:
I do, actually.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I just hope when I move down to Texas for college next year I don't have any professors who sound like him.

While we're on the subject, Big Macintosh can get pretty scary.

Yeah that was very clever how they handled that with AppleJack sounding like Big Mac and Big Mac talking normally for once :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom