• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh yeah, AAI!
What case are you on?

Do you think you'll play the Second AAI as well?
Cuz IMO, AAI2 Is the best AA game.
I'm gonna play every AA game in the canon order.
I finished the trilogy, now I'm doing the Investigation games that are set after the Trial and Tribulation (had to spoil myself for my project). Then I'll do Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney, then Apollo and finally Dual Destinies.

And right now, I'm on the second case of AA : Investigations. It's pretty cool, especially playing as Edgeworth who is probably the best character with Phoenix.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I don't hate MLP, I hate a large portion of the brony fandom.

Like really, they're weebs 2.0.
He was just stating how tiring it is to have to defend what one likes and doesn't like, by just pointing out the obvious that it doesn't matter a damn bit what someone likes as long as they aren't annoying/too weird. I presume those fans are what you are referring to with what you said, but again another cliche that should be blindingly obvious- every fanbase has those sort of people. I've never come into contact with a Brony who can be described as a "Weeb 2.0". I myself just watch the episodes and like them, nothing more.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm gonna play every AA game in the canon order.
I finished the trilogy, now I'm doing the Investigation games that are set after the Trial and Tribulation (had to spoil myself for my project). Then I'll do Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney, then Apollo and finally Dual Destinies.

And right now, I'm on the second case of AA : Investigations. It's pretty cool, especially playing as Edgeworth who is probably the best character with Phoenix.
So you are going to play the second one. Alrighty then!

Case 2...
Admittedly, that's the one I remember the least.
Airplanes, that's what I remember.

Also, yes.
Edgeworth is awesome.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Nah, she's something like this guy:

I'm sure all of you will have sweet dreams later tonight. >:)
Can't be too different from the smashboards related dreams I;ve had before.
I'm serious by the way.
The Smashboards dreams are weird.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Nah, she's something like this guy:

I'm sure all of you will have sweet dreams later tonight. >:)
Unrealistic horror doesn't really affect me. :p Now, if someone were to cut his face like that with something, that would be scary.

My best Smashboards related dream was getting a Shrek amiibo.

:231:

D

Deleted member

I haven't had any Smashboards dreams yet.. well, I think I had one, but it's just hard to explain.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm really ashamed to be asking this, but... how do I force myself to enjoy... *shudder* casual play again?...
I really don't have as much fun when the RNG decides everything for me, true, but lately I haven't been enjoying myself at all due ti being hideously outclassed in every way.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm really ashamed to be asking this, but... how do I force myself to enjoy... *shudder* casual play again?...
I really don't have as much fun when the RNG decides everything for me, true, but lately I haven't been enjoying myself at all due ti being hideously outclassed in every way.
If you don't like it, you don't have to force yourself. I never play with items on, for example. :p

:231:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>tfw you're so busy on a Saturday that you miss lunch
>tfw there's nothing good to eat anyway
:c

Yep...Saturdays are like that for me.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I haven't had any Smashboards dreams yet.. well, I think I had one, but it's just hard to explain.
My Smashboards dream was really weird.
It took place in a rainbowy box room, that overlooked a cliff into the void.
I don't really have context, but I know that MisterVideoGaming was there, except he wasn't a substitute doll, he was just the letters MVG floating in the air, and he was talking to xSoul, who was a pikachu.
I remember that rocket raccoon was sulking in the corner, and Wolfie (who was Link for some reason) was hitting him on the head with a stick.
I think Frostwraith(Dark Pit) was there, but he wasn't doing anything, just watching his surroundings.
SmashRiver64(Red Yoshi) was knocking on the door, asking if he could come in, but Sehnsucht wouldn't let him in, because he didn't know the password.
Falkoopa and Flight (As their avatars)were sitting in the corner drinking tea and casually conversing. And I was with them, until I went to go say hi to someone.
Kermit the Ninja(Homura) was standing on the right side of the room, he looked like he was looking for something.
Space Stranger (Woody) was in a staring contest with IsmaR(Zelda for some reason)
Ffamran(Daffy) was running around and hugging everybody.
And I was there too, and I was a shapeshifter for some reason. I know that I had wheels at one point.
I really don't know how it happened.
It was such a weird dream.

D

Deleted member

>tfw you're so busy on a Saturday that you miss lunch
>tfw there's nothing good to eat anyway
:c

Yep...Saturdays are like that for me.
Every single day is now stale (for me, anyway). Back in 2010, Fridays were the GOAT. I wish that was a thing again.
Yes, I'm extremely biased towards that year lol.

My Smashboards dream was really weird.
It took place in a rainbowy box room, that overlooked a cliff into the void.
I don't really have context, but I know that MisterVideoGaming was there, except he wasn't a substitute doll, he was just the letters MVG floating in the air, and he was talking to xSoul, who was a pikachu.
I remember that rocket raccoon was sulking in the corner, and Wolfie (who was Link for some reason) was hitting him on the head with a stick.
I think Frostwraith(Dark Pit) was there, but he wasn't doing anything, just watching his surroundings.
SmashRiver64(Red Yoshi) was knocking on the door, asking if he could come in, but Sehnsucht wouldn't let him in, because he didn't know the password.
Falkoopa and Flight (As their avatars)were sitting in the corner drinking tea and casually conversing. And I was with them, until I went to go say hi to someone.
Kermit the Ninja(Homura) was standing on the right side of the room, he looked like he was looking for something.
Space Stranger (Woody) was in a staring contest with IsmaR(Zelda for some reason)
Ffamran(Daffy) was running around and hugging everybody.
And I was there too, and I was a shapeshifter for some reason. I know that I had wheels at one point.
I really don't know how it happened.
It was such a weird dream.
So my character (Aspyr) is real? Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Every single day is now stale (for me, anyway). Back in 2010, Fridays were the GOAT. I wish that was a thing again.

I used to be able to go out on Saturdays from 2009-2012. Now my dad and aunt require more care and I gotta wash my hair asap...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

If you're the type of person who considers dreams to be premonitions of reality, then yes, he is real.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Shulk with the Final Monado vs. Link with the Full Triforce, discuss.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

There, hopefully this will encourage people to stay on topic.
To-pic?
WHat is this Topic you speak of?
Shulk with the Final Monado vs. Link with the Full Triforce, discuss.
Shulk wins.
quote="Flight, post: 18802621, member: 254724"]I was obviously joking. A 3D model of my character would be too hard to make, I think.[/quote]
I wasn't being serious y'know.
Maybe I really should use the trollface more often.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

quote="Flight, post: 18802621, member: 254724"]I was obviously joking. A 3D model of my character would be too hard to make, I think.
I wasn't being serious y'know.
Maybe I really should use the trollface more often.
I tend to overuse it for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Well, I overuse the :) for the only reason that it`s the easiest smiley to type that express happiness :)

And also, you kinda have to agree that it matches my avatar :)
That's correct. I only use the trollface (or the Kappa emoticon) to indicate I'm joking, because if I don't, obviously, some people will take my post(s) seriously.

Soul.

inb4 once Mewtwo is out everyone asks for more DLC
#neverstopclimbing inb4 like quote

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Okay, how about this, Composite Samus vs. the Smash Bros. cast with their in-game weaponry.

(keep in mind Samus was raised on a planet with 700x the gravity of Earth, can run at Mach 5 speeds, and her missiles output the force of a nuke in a condensed area)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Okay, how about this, Composite Samus vs. the Smash Bros. cast with their in-game weaponry.

(keep in mind Samus was raised on a planet with 700x the gravity of Earth, can run at Mach 5 speeds, and her missiles output the force of a nuke in a condensed area)
Smash Bros cast wins.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
inb4 once Mewtwo is out everyone asks for more DLC
#neverstopclimbing inb4 like quote
Mine would be #weBelieveInYouPaperMario :)

If you don`t get it, it`s the track name of pretty much the best vgm I heard ever (except it just says "We believe in you Mario!", but you get the idea).

I mean, this is my wakeup music after all :)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh wow @ HeroMystic HeroMystic too? Heyo

You know, I feel like I've seen you somewhere on these boards before you became a mod. You probably posted in some threads I posted in, I can't recall which.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So you're pitting a Human against Mewtwo, Ganondorf, Shulk, Kirby, Pit, Snake, Pale Tuna and over 40 other characters.

Gee, I wonder.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Oh wow @ HeroMystic HeroMystic too? Heyo

You know, I feel like I've seen you somewhere on these boards before you became a mod. You probably posted in some threads I posted in, I can't recall which.
lol, called out.

Before I became I mod, I dwelled on either the Mario boards or the competitive forum.

Now that I'm a mod, I hang out at the cool people forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom