• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
OMG!!! I think I laughed too much! :laugh:
I can already imagine the developers of Angry Birds and Candy Crush pissing themselves if they even think about how popular Nintendo's mobile games could be. Taking over the market with their characters shouldn't be a problem since the Big N had already reached a wide audience over the years. :happysheep:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I found something by myself sorta interesting
The move is very loosely inspired by the microgame Hot Dog Hog from the original WarioWare where Wario has to finish chomping on a long hotdog to win the game, however unlike the minigame, wario's mouth in smash can't hold his mouth for long and bites instead.
The Inhaling Chomp customization seems to be inspired by one of Wario's abilities in Wario World, Hyper Suction, where he opens up his mouth and inhales to suck in coins.
Garlic Breath is inspired by Wario's love of Garlic.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MEWTWO? MEWTWO!!!!!!!!11 WHERE YOU AT?! *Lap top explodes*

Strofirko

Smash Master
My favorite zelda fanfiction,so in the first episode of it's come back,we have ear hape ,and "smoother" animations that not fits well with the character...

Expecting the next one very soon:colorful:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wonder if I should eat cereal for dinner.
Yep. Yep. I'm doing it.
**** it.
tim4sirieel

Ew, get that nerfed, harder-to-land-knee garbage out of here!
It's not that hard.
Smash 4 isn't that easy either,they're on the same level.
Oh,now I get it! You're a BRAWL RACIST! :troll:

kylexv

Smash Master
Twitch Plays Pokemon is finally almost done catching them all. All they need is :150:.
The stream just hit 2000 viewers. If you want to go check out the catching (possibly) of Mewtwo, head over there

M̸̩͖̿̈́e̯̠̥̟̮ͩͥ͒ͬͯ͋͛w̝̩̯͚̬̜ͤ͌̔̉͌͐̅t̵̸̘̞͓̘̔ͪͥ̓̈́̀̑̓̀ẅ̥̻̖́̓̎̈́̊͊̚ơ̰͇̩ͨ̍̾ ̡̮̇̌̿̒ͫ̾̽̚w̥͓͑̓ͧ̇̀ͫ͗̾̕ì͙̬̼ͯͪ̽̿̚̕̕ļ̦̣̟̩̇͂ͪ̄̿̿͡͝l̸̞͈͔̹͈̦̖̈́̂̈͜ ͍̥͍̬̼͕̫̂ͭ̏̇͝ṇ̳͙̬̼̼̳͑͒̄̍e̻͓͔̝͑͟v̷̛͇͇̱̙͈͉̙͌̈͛̃̑ͩͯȅ̯̟̱̤̺̰̞̫͕͌̇r̶͍̩̪͙̣̳͆̄ͅ ̴̞͍͎̟̉͂̚͢b̧͔̱̀̋͢͠e̥̤̒̄̅́͟ ̵̬̩͎̗̑̒͜c͕̺̹̹͚̎̏̉ͯͦ͛ͩa͇̣̝͋̔͐̏û̷̡̞̗̮̰̆ͣͨ̇̽ͯg͖͍̹͍̟̼̘̔̍ͫ̍̓ͦ͟͞h̶̴̷̘̞͙͍͎̊ẗ̙̥͎͎͈́̔̐ͅ ͔̺͉̮ͮ͋̍̿ì͑͑̎̊̿͏͏͎̦̬̗n̸̡̫̓͌ͣ͗̍͆̌͜ ̢̹̬̑̀͢ṫ͚͍̱͇͉̏̾̓ͭ͠h̶̶͖̝̪͍̎ͬ̀ę̤̳̥͇̗̘͈͐̔̀̓͐͆ͨ ̭̮̣̏̿̃̕͜͠m̶̤̞̜͎͕̈́̆ͥ͆̇ͮ͌ͬ͘i͓͚̞̝̗͚͓̹̓͊͠d̴̺ͬ͋̃ͭ̈́ͣ̃ͬs͐̔̈́ͩ̉ͬ́͏̙̱ṯ̴̶̮͍̏ͪͮͥ̄ͪ͗ ̨̪̦̭̝͇͇̠͑͑̓ͭ̅ͥ͊́͠o̩̓͒͒̀͑ͥ͗͗̕f̗͎ͪ̓̋͊ͨ̈͑ͬ ̦̮̭̟̥̘̼̏ͣ͒͆̀͠ẗ͉̲̝̪͚̰̣͔ͬ̋̍̀͟͞h̶̰͈̙͇̖̹̲͉̻̃̈̄̔̉͗ͭ͒́i͒ͮ̃̀̏̐̋͛̒͜҉̲͙̦̜̤̩̤ͅṣ̷̷̲̻̜̖̣͓͑̽ͪ̚͝ ̻͈͚̣̫̼͆͆̊͌̀͝c̰͓̙͚̀̏ͤ̀ͥ̂͞ͅh̠̗͓̪̺̯̬ͨͥͭ̓ͅà̴̳͍̘̘̮̮̿̔͌̉̓̓ő̷̩̗̬̻͚̦̆ͧ͠s̬͙̼̞͓̙ͬͅ!͍̮̠̍̓͑̏̈́̓͗̽ :demon:

EDIT: And now there's a invisible barrier preventing us from progressing :demon:.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Twitch Plays Pokemon is finally almost done catching them all. All they need is :150:.
The stream just hit 2000 viewers. If you want to go check out the catching (possibly) of Mewtwo, head over there
Just 2000? Thats pretty poor
I think it's better if the Miiverse stage got delayed...
Lord knows what might pop up.
That will just piss people off

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's not that hard.
Smash 4 isn't that easy either,they're on the same level.
Oh,now I get it! You're a BRAWL RACIST! :troll:
Wrong. Both knees have different hitboxes for the sweetspot, with:4falcon:'s being the larger of the two.

:falconmelee: on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom