• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ew, get that nerfed, harder-to-land-knee garbage out of here!
I sucked at Brawl. I hated Brawl for a while. After 3 years, I no longer hated it anymore. I was shocked to hear the competitve community disliked it as well. It blew my mind so hard that I opted to play Melee instead. Best decision ever made. /s

I think it's better if the Miiverse stage got delayed...
Lord knows what might pop up.
That is called pulling a Flipnote, mah boi.
>Announcing a project
>No news for a while
>Remove all references in stuff
>Announce it as a special gift
>No Online
>Fans get rekt

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wrong. Both knees have different hitboxes for the sweetspot, with:4falcon:'s being the larger of the two.

:falconmelee: on the other hand...
Yep,you're a brawl racist!
Accept all smashing! You didn't see B :diddy:get much attention until 4:4diddy:showed up and now everyone knows who he is!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Is it just me, or I'm the only one that keep getting this Waluigi is everywhere video in the write a comment box, I had this glitch for two days now and I have to refresh the page for I can type a comment.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh my god!
25 users?
Most of them aren't even active right now!
Who the hell is @Triangles ? Why doesn't he respond? Is he the Illuminati? Is we watching us from the one eye on all of his three sides? :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh my god!
25 users?
Who the hell is @Triangles ? Why doesn't he respond? Is he the Illuminati? Is we watching us from the one eye on all of his three sides? :troll:
All these lurkers need to sign up and
shameless reposting

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Is it just me, or I'm the only one that keep getting this Waluigi is everywhere video in the write a comment box, I had this glitch for two days now and I have to refresh the page for I can type a comment.
How is that a bad thing? :4wario2:

Maybe it's his brother,the Illuminazis. :4jigglypuff:

All these lurkers need to sign up and
shameless reposting
>watches 30 seconds

Who raised this pimp,dawg? :4roy:

D

Deleted member

Oh my god!
25 users?
Mah boi, there are lots of users that don't comment in this thread. Like @MainJPW (sorry for the tag) for example. Problem? :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Help
Mewtwo put a Barrier infront of the stairs
We can't get up ;_;

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
You guys are fools, I played the REAL Smash Bros. on the Magnavox Odyssey. The only playable characters were
:baneling: :sadsheep: :troll: :alien:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Mah boi, there are lots of users that don't comment in this thread. Like @MainJPW (sorry for the tag) for example. Problem? :troll:
Yes,I do have a problem.
This is a Sonic fan in Texas! I guess that explains why @CliffJumper went to Texas a few weeks back! :troll:

Help
Mewtwo put a Barrier infront of the stairs
We can't get up ;_;
Why did you give us twitch chat?
next page pls. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom