• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Wow,did you edit that Foxy?
8/10,2spooky4me led to point deduction.

If you didn't,I guess I will never know why I didn't see that detailed Foxy.
Nah, it was just a brightened version I found on the wiki along with the normal version.

I usually switch between the 2 as avatars every few days.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh,swag!
I'm close to 3k likes.
Considering I only had 2k from when I came back,I think I'm doing good.
Edgy, eh? :4darkpit:

Then this is for you:
0/10
Edgy song has no edgy name or involvement with edge.

Nah, it was just a brightened version I found on the wiki along with the normal version.

I usually switch between the 2 as avatars every few days.

The second one is better,imo. You can see the aging and details much more clearly.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And since I like to piss fanboys off, here is my Evil Craig impression for the 20 Reasons We Hate Smashboards.

You know what we hate? Smashboards, here's why!

The Social Thread in the Smash Wii U boards is a joke.

The mods are pretentious ***holes who thinks their logic is better than everyone else.

Why is there a community on competitive Smash? Isn't this a damn party game instead of a legit fighter?

The mother****ing Fire Emblem debates during speculation!

Why does everyone want Ridley in Smash? He's too ****ing big to be playable in the first place!

Brash the Bear is a better DK rep than Dixie Kong or King K. Rool.

The rules around this community is so unfair that I have to put black censor bars over words like **** and **** just to please the mods and make a previously funny image unfunny.

Who give **** if Falco had been nerfed? What happened with Zelda, a character that deserved better treatment, is much worse.

Can somebody stop crying about how Diddy Kong is overpowered!

Non Specific Action Figure never is and never will be in Smash, you crazy dip****s.

Any debate that involves Smashchu or GoldenYuu never ends well.

Why the **** are there Hunger Games being made when the franchise in general is **** to begin with?

"Muh popularity", "muh relevance", "muuu..... shut the **** up! Any character can join the battle whether they are Nintendo All Stars or not!

Jumpman is still Mario regardless of the fact he a different name!

Geno is no longer as big as he used to anymore, so stop holding his wood all the time and suck it up!

Any of you who hates Sakurai because your preferred character isn't in the game or had been AT'd are stinkin' manbabies.

These mafia games are so ****ing cheap! I can barely last for more than three days because of the **** the other third parties pull.

Why does everyone call certain popular characters shoe-ins when it's the same guy that gave us unwanted **** like Wii Fit Trainer developed Smash?

Every Nintendo related meme in the book is overused to the point being nothing but unfunny ****.

For the last damn time, Sakurai is not a mother****ing troll! He's just a developer that loves to have some fun despite the **** he goes through to please self entitled ****s like you!
Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your insignificant feelings? Shut the **** up and realize that speculation is always the worst ****ing experience for any Super Smash Bros fan on this ****ed up planet! And don't forget to like our other damn videos like reasons 20 Why We Love Smashboards or else I'll make you fit in a *****y coffin.

Incoming YouTube-esque flamewars in 3, 2, 1! :troll:

Last edited:

Soul.

And since I like to piss fanboys off, here is my Evil Craig impression for the 20 Reasons We Hate Smashboards.

The mods are pretentious ***holes who thinks their logic is better than everyone else.

Why is there a community on competitive Smash? Isn't this a damn party game instead of a legit fighter?

Why does everyone want Ridley in Smash? He's too ****ing big to be playable in the first place!

The rules around this community is so unfair that I have to put black censor pars over words like **** and **** just to please the mods and make a previously funny image unfunny.

Who give **** if Falco had been nerfed? What happened with Zelda, a character that deserved better treatment, is much worse.

Non Specific Action Figure never is and never will be in Smash, you crazy dip****s.

Why the **** are there Hunger Games being made when the franchise in general is **** to begin with?

"Muh popularity", "muh relevance", "muuu..... shut the **** up! Any character can join the battle whether they are Nintendo All Stars or not!

Geno is no longer as big as he used to anymore, so stop holding his wood all the time and suck it up!

Any of you who hates Sakurai because your preferred character isn't in the game or had been AT'd are stinkin' manbabies.

These mafia games are so ****ing cheap! I can barely last for more than three days because of the **** the other third parties pull.

Why does everyone call certain popular characters shoe-ins when it's the same guy that gave us unwanted **** like Wii Fit Trainer developed Smash?

Every Nintendo related meme in the book is overused to the point being nothing but unfunny ****.

For the last damn time, Sakurai is not a mother****ing troll! He's just a developer that loves to have some fun despite the **** he goes through to please self entitled ****s like you!
Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your insignificant feelings? Shut the **** up and realize that speculation is always the worst ****ing experience for any Super Smash Bros fan on this ****ed up planet! And don't forget to like our other damn videos like reasons 20 Why We Love Smashboards or else I'll make you fit in a *****y coffin.

Where did you find this? lmao

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

The rules around this community is so unfair that I have to put black censor pars over words like **** and **** just to please the mods and make a previously funny image unfunny.

I like this person now

Because it is all true

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I "quit" YouTube when the year started. There won't be any flame wars thanks to this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Hey social thread, what's up?
I'm fine, but I just found this horrifiying thing:

That's creepy.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Now this is something! Well done.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I feel that your post is offensive and a representation of male privilege, and has triggered me. Please stop with your social justice immediately.

D

Deleted member

Your avatar is offensive for women. Why no Peach Substitute doll?
#FeministForLife #TeamZoe
FemSmashboards is coming soon. All accounts will get deleted as a result. Stay tuned for November 21!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I changed my Avatar from Mewtwo-Colored Yoshi to Yoshi-Colored Mewtwo.
Help.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I feel that your post is offensive and a representation of male privilege, and has triggered me. Please stop with your social justice immediately.

Good good, let the hate flow through you. You are setting a great example of any other butthurt fanboys you'd find on the Screwattack videos that were usually upset from Evil Craig's wise words.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Your avatar is offensive for women. Why no Peach Substitute doll?
#FeministForLife #TeamZoe
Oh my non-existant diety! You are offending me you ****lord and your rapeculture! I identify as pansexulanormativgenderqueer!
#EndRapeCulture #TransspacialRepresentationInSmash

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

ScrewAttack should hire you as a writer! :grin:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
FemSmashboards is coming soon. All accounts will get deleted as a result. Stay tuned for November 21!
It also comes with a free download code for Tumlrella, starring Anita Sarkeesian. :4jigglypuff:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I gotta go sleep.
I'll leave you all with this :
tumblr_n7eik4HWoV1skvakgo1_250.gif

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh well,time to do what everyone else does!

3K LIKES UP IN HURR BOYS!
OH OH BABY A TRI-TRI-TRIPLE

Here's who I thank for doing things and whatnot :

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , and @Flight for the like spams to get me to today
@ RamOne RamOne for being swag
@ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus for being 3spoopy5me
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger for sacrificing himself numerous times in numerous events for our sins
@CliffJumper for being troll bait and taking it like a man

Oh baby,halfway there!

@Ffamran for being a dolan duk ripoff of wisdom
@ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn for being too big until he hoo-hah'd into the top tier list
@Nintendo-Spider151 for weeaboo things
@BluePikmin11 for stalking Japan and blessing us with art
and finally... @Triangles for being so important to Smashboards and wouldn't be what it is today without his lurking skills!

everyone else needs to swag up if they want to be like the swaglord!
I have a strange feeling these gifs will get me infracted,but will be super worth it.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There are Rumors that Kojima is leaving Konami.

S A D B O Y S :(

Inb4 snake/big boss salute picture
I dont think that is a rumor though, sadly

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , and @Flight for the like spams to get me to today
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger for sacrificing himself numerous times in numerous events for our sins

Oh baby,halfway there!

@ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn for being too big until he hoo-hah'd into the top tier list
and finally...@Triangles for being so important to Smashboards and wouldn't be what it is today without his lurking skills!

I have a strange feeling these gifs will get me infracted,but will be super worth it.
These Duane Gifs are ****ing gold

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>tfw you realize you've been pronouncing the word "Papyrus" wrong for 25 years
:facepalm:

Welp, I shall head to bed soon. Night.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Guys, Wolf has a better chance at being in Smash 4 as DLC than Lucas because Lucas has no claws.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Oh baby,halfway there!

@aldero5 for being...uh...there?
and finally...@Triangles for being so important to Smashboards and wouldn't be what it is today without his lurking skills!

Hey mang, I should be tagged there.

I was the one who showed you the Predator picture in MKX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom