• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well now Im bummed after seeing and reading the news of the death of a Mexican Wrestler...
Dammit Mexican wrestling associations get your stuff together when handling situations like this.
They don't hold back in Mexico when it comes to that, do they?
Nah I ain't offended by things :yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
I was just now reminded why you are my favorite mod and person :happysheep:

If I were to say that on Tumblr I would of triggered everyone.....:4villagerf:

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Anyone else here keeping their Smash soundtrack CD's but not opening them? It's a nice collectible to me but I have no use for the actual discs, lol. I still love it and my discs and physical goodies though. Sure beats a download.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Pheh, I found it amusing tbh

I like people who dont get offended at things. It makes everything so much better in this world
Anyone else here keeping their Smash soundtrack CD's but not opening them? It's a nice collectible to me but I have no use for the actual discs, lol. I still love it and my discs and physical goodies though. Sure beats a download.
Yeah mind is just sitting there. I have a tendency to **** up discs so I don't want to risk it.

Thats why my Billy Hatcher Game stopped working D:

And everyone disappeared

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Couple more thoughts:

My understanding is that certain stuff was licensed to Nintendo in a way that they can't even sell part of the Smash Bros. Wii U soundtrack, or something to that effect, and that's in the liner notes, at least the Japanese ones. Sega or Namco I'm guessing.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/02/super-smash-bros-soundtrack-cant-be-sold-due-to-rights-issues/

The other thing is that I wonder if Nintendo will release any more soundtracks (at least on discs) anymore, something they had a long history of, even in the west. There's no guarantees that the next Nintendo membership system has a loyalty program that even includes physical rewards.

Another thing: Kind of glad Nintendo skipped the jewel case era. These things do break extremely easy.

Nah I'm going to use mine in my car. Jam out to smash tunes while I travel.
You Will Know Our Names
You Will Know Our Names
You Will Know Our Names
You Will Know Our Names

on repeat always.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I like people who dont get offended at things. It makes everything so much better in this world

Yeah mind is just sitting there. I have a tendency to **** up discs so I don't want to risk it.

And everyone disappeared
I actually don't get offended when people call me "black" :p

I'm half fijian, so I've always been a sort of Brown, tan-ish sort of skin colour.

Also, on That's so Raven, I remember when Raven said she was "black" even though she wasn't.
So thats part of the reason as well :p

R0Y

Smash Master

And everyone disappeared
I'm insanely careful with discs, would not lend you a game. :troll:

Oh man, that was a great game, sadness. :ness:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I actually don't get offended when people call me "black" :p

I'm half fijian, so I've always been a sort of Brown, tan-ish sort of skin colour.

Also, on That's so Raven, I remember when Raven said she was "black" even though she wasn't.
So thats part of the reason as well :p
oh god I love That's so Raven
I'm insanely careful with discs, would not lend you a game. :troll:

Oh man, that was a great game, sadness. :ness:
Well it was SUPER old too. It played but it never made it past the main screen before going" oops I cant read"
I thing the age made a big part in it not playing

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, in three hours my Bowser Amiibo (Nicknamed Kappa lol) reached Lv. 46
It hits like a truck now

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I always see the "What's up?", "Anything new?" and "I'm bored" type of posts. :troll:
And I'm just zigzagging back and forth between this thread and the Zelda Social in hopes of finding new posts while watching videos.
So, I'm seeing whatever just shows up at the time.

R0Y

Smash Master
<------------------------ HAVE YOU SEEN THESE TWO?! Missing since 2009.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom