• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh well,time to do what everyone else does!

3K LIKES UP IN HURR BOYS!
OH OH BABY A TRI-TRI-TRIPLE

Here's who I thank for doing things and whatnot :

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , and @Flight for the like spams to get me to today
@ RamOne RamOne for being swag
@ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus for being 3spoopy5me
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger for sacrificing himself numerous times in numerous events for our sins
@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi for being troll bait and taking it like a man

Oh baby,halfway there!

@Ffamran for being a dolan duk ripoff of wisdom
@SG9000 for being too big until he hoo-hah'd into the top tier list
@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard for weeaboo things
@BluePikmin11 for stalking Japan and blessing us with art
and finally... @Triangles for being so important to Smashboards and wouldn't be what it is today without his lurking skills!

everyone else needs to swag up if they want to be like the swaglord!
I have a strange feeling these gifs will get me infracted,but will be super worth it.
It seems that you are in the Social Thread 3.0. *laughs*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger for sacrificing himself numerous times in numerous events for our sins
Woody, the Sheriff of all Memes, sent down his only incarnation, Space Stranger, to die for our infractions.

I have a strange feeling these gifs will get me infracted,but will be super worth it.
These were Space Stranger's last words before getting infracted. :4pacman:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Everyone's speculating about Mewtwo's moveset, voice and Final Smash.

I'm sitting here wondering what Mewtwo's colors will be. :b

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So,I think I did good on that fantastic display. I believe everyone knows how they should represent their honors now.

On other terms,I have eaten a giant box of cereal now.
...wat.

Who :4greninja:'d me? LOL :p
two people gave me :4link:s. huehuehuepuns

Woody, the Sheriff of all Memes, sent down his only incarnation, Space Stranger, to die for our infractions.

These were Space Stranger's last words before getting infracted. :4pacman:
A true savior for the ST race! :4dk:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ok how bout this?
"Guys, Wolf has a better chance at being in Smash 4 as DLC than Lucas because Lucas has no happy ending"
Eeeeeeyup, this is true. He took the credit for getting rid of the Anglar menace and stole Fox's beloved blue vixen away from him at the right moment.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
TPP was about to reach Mewtwo
But then they tossed all their Great Balls

Hah. :mewtwomelee:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know what to post, so I challenge you guys to create the better "Zelda ractions to" meme.

Here's the template:

06d.jpg

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, this been a long day, I finally played Smash since a month (The rust was real)

What I missed?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just footstool'd an enemy after hitting them with a gyroid while riding it and followed up with a three turnip meteor smash.
tumblr_inline_mo8n8gaOTY1qz4rgp.jpg

*heavy breathing*

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
If I can find any retailer in Bloomington that has it, but I'd personally go for Mario Party 1 first.

That and I got Banjo Tooie on Amazon from someone in Nevada. Should get it in about a week.
If you are getting Mario Party 1 then have fun tearing a hole through your hand with all that control stick spinning.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well now Im bummed after seeing and reading the news of the death of a Mexican Wrestler...
Dammit Mexican wrestling associations get your stuff together when handling situations like this.

D

Deleted member

Well now Im bummed after seeing and reading the news of the death of a Mexican Wrestler...
Dammit Mexican wrestling associations get your stuff together when handling situations like this.
I'm sorry to hear that. :/

D

Deleted member

That's why I also went to ****'s Sporting Goods for a pair of batting gloves while I was out.
Then you're good to go. Are you considering getting other N64 games aside from MP1 and Banjo-Tooie at some point?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom