• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
inb4 it's yet another troll move and he still works for the company.
I wish. Dude is so out though after this, this doesn't read like a troll.

The branding changes appear to relate to a restructure at Konami, announced earlier this month, to what the company calls "a headquarters-controlled system".

The idea seems to be that Konami should be front and centre of all branding and production efforts, not individual studios such as Kojima's Kojima Productions. This, in part, would explain the removal of "A Hideo Kojima game" tagline, used in all Metal Gear Solid games up to this point.

And it looks like the Kojima Productions LA studio, set up in September 2013 assist Kojima Productions with Metal Gear development, has been renamed Konami Los Angeles Studio.

The Kojima Productions LA studio appears to have been renamed to Konami Los Angeles Studio.
Konami issued Eurogamer a follow-up statement on the changes:
"As we have already announced, we are shifting our production structure to a headquarters-controlled system, in order to establish a steadfast operating base capable of responding to the rapid market changes that surround our digital entertainment business."

R0Y

Smash Master
The fallen heroes:

Capcom
Konami
Rare

Possible resurgence:
Square Enix

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Kojima leaves Konami? Aw, that's too bad. He was a great actor:

But jokes aside, it's really too bad. Great guy and great designer.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I dunno if I am late on this, but this critic must be working for Games Radar or something.

http://wiiudaily.com/2015/03/sonic-boom-producer-says-the-reboot-series-is-a-success/
It's the Wii U game the bad one. The 3DS version is average and though I haven't watched it yet, I've heard good things about the cartoon.

Besides if it was bad, Twilight, Sword Art Online, 50 Shades of Grey and many modern pop stars have thought us you don't need to be good to have success.

Last edited:

Soul.

Besides if it was bad, Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey and many modern pop stars have thought you don't need to be good to have success.
50 Shades of Dumb is a stupid book. I digress.
the movie is also dumb.
Where's SEG- oh wait, they weren't good anyway. :4wario2:
SEGA would be good if they knew what to do with Sonic, namely:

bring back the meaning of Sonic SEGA pls

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

50 Shades of Dumb is a stupid book. I digress.
the movie is also dumb.

SEGA would be good if they knew what to do with Sonic, namely:

bring back the meaning of Sonic SEGA pls
That movie got awful reviews lol. It's not like reviews matter but I'm just saying. And no Sonic Colors .GIF/10

Soul.

"SOLO SONIC GAMES LACK VARIETY. CO-OP WORKED REALLY WELL FOR BOOM. IT IS THE FUCHSIA OF SONIC."

D

Deleted member

Oh lol, I forgot about them. That's how irrelevant they've become :'(

Dreamcast-era Sega was best Sega. I loved Generations though.
You mean when they were about to discontinue hardware production? :troll:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So Konami is pretty much dead now. Unless they decide to finally make games other than MGS, which is unlikely. I wonder what Kojima's departure mean for Silent Hills....

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I'd feel sad about Kojima leaving, but in reality I don't. When you close one door, another opens; He'll do fine.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I was thinking that the next title for this thread should involve anti gravity.
Chances of that happening: -50%

PF9

Smash Lord
I find it very amusing when I play as Pikachu and I summon Meowth out of a Poke Ball - in the Pokemon cartoon, the two are mortal enemies. Anyone else amused by this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom