• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
aldelaro5 will most likely send a love letter with this same font.
actually.....here`s a weird thing.

I have an extension on my chrome that is simply forcing the CSS to always uses this font, but to even see it if I choose to natively use it, you need to have it installed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9oe9592v4yycv3t/HeyGorgeous.ttf?dl=0

So, the thing is, I always see this font (except at some places like when I type this for example), but nobody cares because they don't have it installed.

But can I just say it for once?

hey gorgeous > comic sans

There, it`s not comic sans.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hi people, what's ne-

All right Microsoft, you finally have my attention now.
Everything in here look so bad : the voice acting, the lyp-syncing, the expressions, every f****** thing.

Microsoft should stop making things go back to life and let Conker die in a fire like ha was meant to be after he was bought by this company.
Seriously.

Anyway, what's new ?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
**** Project Spark forever for making me believe for a second that Conker was back.
I forgot that video had NSFW language, if ya guys want its a JonTron video.
The F word appears for a second in a caption. Wonder if I can post it in spoilers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom