• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Getting money is actually decently easy...Ok, that depends on the definition of east. You can either do a crazy order run with a custom characters equipped with: Home run bat, quick batter, and vampire/Ko healer. Then picking all cash tickets.

Event mode also should get you a huge sum or cash, ESPECIALLY if you do the last bonus challenges of event mode...granted, those event matches are incredibly hard in of itself.
Kinda need Crazy Order passes if I want to make money that way.

And I've already collected all the money prizes from Event mode. And blew it.

That's how broke I am.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dont worry about what random strangers on the internet say. Calm down, take a deep breath and relax.
Also if it is about the problem in the other thread, I know I sound mean, but it is not your problem you did what you could, the rest is up to that person and you cant help them past that point.
They really should of thought twice before asking random fourmers for help.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
God damn. This thread lost so much life it is not even funny to joke about it.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Man, win rates mean absolutely nothing In Spectator mode.

In a Team FD Match, I bet money on the Red Team with a "49% Win Rate", against the Blue Team with a "0% Win Rate."

The blue team won by a mile. >_>

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
Oh yeah, I've heard of that. Could be pretty cool.
Davidreamcatcha, a member of Smashboards and one of the authors of https://disneyfighter.wordpress.com is doing a set of updates until Christmas(he'll still be doing more afterwards though). He's already done two. These particular updates are themed after the Disney Villains.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
There is no context for it, its just a plaything I used to goof around in this thread that I edited on the fly to spark conversation during a quiet moment or draw attention away from an undesirable topic by creating a laugh or groan or just for a moment of fun.

Going with the original intent and purpose Id be shooting myself in the foot by trying to do anything with it now.

*Not trying to be a downer or anything, my playful side is just easily shattered.
Sorta forgot about this post, but seeing all it got was a like I probably should explain a little more.

Basically I created a thing for fun to post in the random fun thread and it has gone from perfectly fine to a bannable offense.
Thus I have no real drive to have fun in this thread anymore.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Davidreamcatcha, a member of Smashboards and one of the authors of https://disneyfighter.wordpress.com is doing a set of updates until Christmas(he'll still be doing more afterwards though). He's already done two. These particular updates are themed after the Disney Villains.
I'm going the boring way and main Donald. Sounds odd, if you think about it. Maining Donald.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Disney Smash? I'd play it, and would want some of the animals to be playable, such as Simba and Kevin. They'd have a varied roster, no doubt about that.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
I'm going the boring way and main Donald. Sounds odd, if you think about it. Maining Donald.
This is Davidreamcatcha's idea for Donald, didn't hear it from me.

Donald Duck
was mentioned upthread, and it makes sense that he's constantly jumping up and down shadowboxing. To expand on that, he's probably an up-close brawler too, but his moves are more... not acrobatic so much as hyperactive. He moves further and has greater range than Klondike Scrooge, but he has difficulty changing his momentum, so overshooting and leaving yourself open are big risks with Mr Duck.
Scrooge is going to be my main. Dat cane tech.
Davidreamcatcha's idea for Scrooge. Also didn't hear it from me.

Scrooge McDuck
isn't so spry as he was once, but he's quick (like pugilist Donald) and has an arsenal of throws with his cane. He never throws a punch; all his attacks activate off-screen devices, making the most of his immense wealth. Jets of high-pressure pennies, falling pallets of gold bars, sirens and prison bars springing up to prevent enemies from advancing... that sort of thing. Just for fun, whenever he ducks under a high attack (assuming such things are tracked in this system), it's animated as picking up a dime off the ground.
Disney Smash? I'd play it, and would want some of the animals to be playable, such as Simba and Kevin. They'd have a varied roster, no doubt about that.
https://disneyfighter.wordpress.com/characters/
The hypothetical roster. Check out the rest of the site while you're at it.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sorta forgot about this post, but seeing all it got was a like I probably should explain a little more.

Basically I created a thing for fun to post in the random fun thread and it has gone from perfectly fine to a bannable offense.
Thus I have no real drive to have fun in this thread anymore.
4 people
In all honesty, I saw nothing wrong with responding with pictures only

T

Trick or Treat

I come back for 10 minutes to see the stuff in the Unhappy thread. Oh.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I went once in it. I never really went back in it. It's not really my place.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I completely forgot that the Pool Room was even there, so I just decided to take a gander in there as well.

I sure remember why I don't go in there now. Gee, the people there...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The Unhappy thread isn't that bad if you use it to vent.
But by all means ask internet strangers for advice
(I'm grumpy)

Last edited:

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
mother of god I would play as simba
But no Prince Naveen and Tiana? Im 100% disappointed
(crap. can a mod edit this...)
Hey! I head Disney Rumble. Early on, I wanted two Princess and the Frog reps (Facilier and one of Frog Tiana/Louis) but I felt that the later two didn't offer up a decent amount of potential compared to the rest of the cast, so Facilier is the sole rep for that series currently. They'd both be easy to write (Louis is a heavyset fighter with trumpet attacks and Tiana can use frog tongue/whatnot to move around) but compared to the rest of the cast, there's not nearly enough there.

R0Y

Smash Master
Venting to people you don't know is the best kind of venting. IRL, saying "my boss is a ****" to a co-worker could come back to you. On the forum you don't have to think about that. You're anonymous to each other.

Luna from FFXV agrees

EDIT: Holy **** 16 minutes and not one more reply. Thread is dead, rip Social Thread 4 we hardly knew you.

Social Thread 3 will always be the GOAT.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
As a person who has been here for a year and a half, I find it hilarious what you guys call dead. I love this much slower pace. Makes it much easier to catch up.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Today I learned that SMH means "Shaking My Head", and NOT "So Much Hate" like I thought it meant for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom