• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
EVERYONE STOP POSTING. IF YOU DON'T POST ANYTHING THAN HE CAN'T MAKE POSTS EVERY HALF-HOUR WITH SPOILERS!!!!

THE MODS WILL KILL HIM FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!

UNMODERATORS HAVE NO POWER!!!!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
EVERYONE STOP POSTING. IF YOU DON'T POST ANYTHING THAN HE CAN'T MAKE POSTS EVERY HALF-HOUR WITH SPOILERS!!!!

THE MODS WILL KILL HIM FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!

UNMODERATORS HAVE NO POWER!!!!
But by you posting aren't you doing exactly what you're telling us not to do?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't care about anime spoilers but this is kind of relevant:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good evening, Smashboards. (let's just hope mods don't see this)

Did I miss something?

T

Trick or Treat

So at work just now, I was talking to this girl customer cause she asked a question and I felt my face turning briiight red. My coworker friend noticed and had to help me out.

I haven't had that happen in years and it bothers me so much. It's embarrassing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So at work just now, I was talking to this girl customer cause she asked a question and I felt my face turning briiight red. My coworker friend noticed and had to help me out.

I haven't had that happen in years and it bothers me so much. It's embarrassing.
I shake when I talk to strangers pfff

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Dawwww! Someone's gotta crush! :b:

...Or you were just embarrassed...nah, I like the first option better.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Ugh, this is so familiar...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

"80 Days Since Impact.

This strange environment has many hostile creatures. I will end them all... or I will expire trying."

No, really, that's the caption.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm having a panic attack and I can't calm down. This can't keep happening so often. I need help and I don't know how to get it.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've given up on hoping I'll ever 100% beat the Wii U challenges and went back to 3DS.
'Beat Classic without losing a stock.'
'8 KOs as Lucina in Cruel Smash.'
'Classic 9.0 with multiple fighters.'
'Survive one minute as Luigi in Cruel Smash.'

I've done all but the top one, and trust me, the ones I completed there are a 100 times more manageable than the top challenge.

T

Trick or Treat

It's weird. I even talked to her earlier in the shift and was fine then all of a sudden boom redface. And yes I already have feelings for someone so ughhh what is happening.

am i dying

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've given up on hoping I'll ever 100% beat the Wii U challenges and went back to 3DS.
'Beat Classic without losing a stock.'
'8 KOs as Lucina in Cruel Smash.'
'Classic 9.0 with multiple fighters.'
'Survive one minute as Luigi in Cruel Smash.'

Some of those challenges aren't so hard if you have a strategy:
'Beat Classic without losing a stock.'- Can't remember if I did this one but if I did, use low difficulty
'8 KOs as Lucina in Cruel Smash.' - Very frustrating but not impossible. Dodge, evade, keep on grabbing the edges, and then counter when you get the chance.
'Classic 9.0 with multiple fighters.' - Haven't tried it once
'Survive one minute as Luigi in Cruel Smash.' - Waaaaaaaaay easier than it sounds

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Some of those challenges aren't so hard if you have a strategy:
'Beat Classic without losing a stock.'- Can't remember if I did this one but if I did, use low difficulty
'8 KOs as Lucina in Cruel Smash.' - Very frustrating but not impossible. Dodge, evade, keep on grabbing the edges, and then counter when you get the chance.
'Classic 9.0 with multiple fighters.' - Haven't tried it once
'Survive one minute as Luigi in Cruel Smash.' - Waaaaaaaaay easier than it sounds
Welp, the top one had to be losing a stock on 9.0.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's weird. I even talked to her earlier in the shift and was fine then all of a sudden boom redface. And yes I already have feelings for someone so ughhh what is happening.

am i dying
As you can tell, I have a high accuracy when detecting specific emotions.

Could be stress?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

I'm sure this has happened to a lot of people (or a similar story). If I was a customer and the employee turns bright red I wouldn't think much of it (could be due to various reasons). Blushing is cute anyway~

Now, an awkward thing that happened to me is when I had a crush on my 30 year old boss from my ex-job. At times I tried to avoid his face, but when he called me by my full name... yeah, almost swooned. Even my mother could see through my lying face when I always tell her "I don't have feelings for him!" and she also jokes about it now and then. Embarrass

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You guys weren't lying about the Unhappy Thread, it seems like the genuine users who make posts are overshadowed by trolls. That's one thread that warrants this .gif:

T

Trick or Treat

As you can tell, I have a high accuracy when detecting specific emotions.

Could be stress?
Nah I'm not stressed. Or, I wasn't until this happened. Now I'm all worried that all my confidence I gained is gone and won't be able to talk to girls without being nervous, which hasn't happened in years.

She was super cute though.

Morbi

Scavenger
Nah I'm not stressed. Or, I wasn't until this happened. Now I'm all worried that all my confidence I gained is gone and won't be able to talk to girls without being nervous, which hasn't happened in years.

She was super cute though.
How does one "lose" confidence that they gained, did you ever truly "gain" the confidence that you claimed to have lost?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wait, who is that. Is that Chrom? It looks like him.
Yes it is.
*notices a Highschool Reference*

You Highschool Musical fans will never catch me alive and make me join that ridiculous fandom!
The first movie was decent. The second was more or less. The third is pure cancer. And I'm not willing to watch the spin off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom