• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Yes it is.

The first movie was decent. The second was more or less. The third is pure cancer. And I'm not willing to watch the spin off.
Why are the first two statements in the past tense whereas the third is in the present tense? Did the movie just come out recently? Is Annie secretly the new High School Musical?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Why are the first two statements in the past tense whereas the third is in the present tense? Did the movie just come out recently? Is Annie secretly the new High School Musical?
But of course. She has similar hair to pretty-boy Chad, the token bla- best friend of Troy.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Is there an artist out there who draw some cool stuff here ? Cauz' I'm searching one for a little request but can't find anyone for some reason.
Nope. No. not at all. Couldn't even point you to one. Heck, I don't even know a single person who can draw.

Morbi

Scavenger
Annie? Oh, you mean Blannie?
I see what you did there, Annie, in this adaptation is African American, colloquially alluded to as "black." So you used the first two letters of the word "black" and superimposed those letters before her name. You even capitalized this false name to make it seem more proper and therefore more hilarious. Good job, ten out of ten.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Let's just say english is not my native language.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I see what you did there, Annie, in this adaptation is African American, colloquially alluded to as "black." So you used the first two letters of the word "black" and superimposed those letters before her name. You even capitalized this false name to make it seem more proper and therefore more hilarious. Good job, ten out of ten.
I missed you. Don't ever leave again.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hate Nintendo logic: fighters can move with "shooting" items, right? Fox and Falco can't move at all when using their Blasters. You'd think being highly trained pilots who are probably decently-trained marksmen can also shoot while moving. Hell, they even have positions that make moving possible unlike Zero Suit Samus, Link, and Toon Link who for whatever stupid reason kneel down in "kick my head off" position. Fox's shooting stance is perfect for movement and Falco can still pull of a gangster shoot 'n' move. Wolf, (Dark) Pit, Mario, Luigi, etc. shoot once, so that's fine, but seriously, Nintendo, what the hell?

Oh and I'm kind of torn: is Skyrim with all its DLC worth like 14 USD? People hype it and claim the mods are great, but a part of me makes me feel like I won't enjoy it because of its lackluster combat. I know it's more story-based and RPG-focused, but I just like fun combat and Skyrim sort of seems like a slash, slash, slash, shoot, shoot, magic, magic, thing compared to Dragon's Dogma, Zelda, Darksiders, Splinter Cell, where even if the combat was repetitive, you could do certain things to make it different or their combat was more "thoughtful" such as don't charge an ogre, find vantage points to avoid or eliminate guards, use Combo 1 instead of Combo 2, etc.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
50 bucks on a movie? Dang bro.

I also saw the movie and it was really good.

Do you want to?
Hey man! Glad you ventured out to the Social Thread! Thanks for the icons, btw.

And yeah, it was expensive, but it was certainly worth it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm also confused by that. While I'm technically pranked, my rank reads Smash lord. Perhaps, it might have something to do with the recent infraction I received.
Well I don't know if that has to do with text.
But I do have to ask, is this only on my end?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I hate Nintendo logic: fighters can move with "shooting" items, right? Fox and Falco can't move at all when using their Blasters. You'd think being highly trained pilots who are probably decently-trained marksmen can also shoot while moving. Hell, they even have positions that make moving possible unlike Zero Suit Samus, Link, and Toon Link who for whatever stupid reason kneel down in "kick my head off" position. Fox's shooting stance is perfect for movement and Falco can still pull of a gangster shoot 'n' move. Wolf, (Dark) Pit, Mario, Luigi, etc. shoot once, so that's fine, but seriously, Nintendo, what the hell?
Well Fox/Falco used to have great mobility with their projectile spam with SHLs, but Sakurai decided to take it out because reasons.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
so it looks like that picture rule is null
Someone called me?

Well Fox/Falco used to have great mobility with their projectile spam with SHLs, but Sakurai decided to take it out because reasons.
I meant more in a logical reason. Link could move while shooting in his games, well, 3D games, but still. Samus, Mario, Luigi, etc. could all move while shooting in their games, but for whatever reason, most projectile users are locked in placed like dummies while shooting... NINTENDO LOGIC! DAMN YOU!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay then, I'm just making sure (as I've had quite the history of my computer derping on me).

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Status