• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Also known as the official theme of E3.

Also the steam sales have begun.

May our wallets rest in peace and may Gabe Newell forever laugh in his swimming pool made of gold and the tears of Half Life fans.
Any interesting stuff on sale?

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Any interesting stuff on sale?
Skyrim is 75% off. Alien Isolation, 5 nights, all the valve games, borderlands, civ V, GTA, Sim city 4, CoD, Rayman Origins just to name a few.

I think I'm gonna go with Plague Inc and Sim City. I feel like creating an epidemic of bronies, melee purists, twitch chat, and diddy kong

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I'm giving up for now. I constantly die from bad luck and it's too frustrating.

T

Trick or Treat

Taking a break is always good. The challenge requires full concentration so being more calm is almost a requirement.
Yeah. My first run I got all the way to the swords without dying and was able to get a fair amount of hits on them. But now I can't even get through two rounds.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What do you all think of my addition to my avatar. I am a l33t photshop master. :p
Yeah it's gud.
But did you start watching Nichijou ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also the steam sales have begun.

May our wallets rest in peace and may Gabe Newell forever laugh in his swimming pool made of gold and the tears of Half Life fans.
I've already spent like 200 bucks. I think I need some help for my own self-control.

Last edited by a moderator:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Yeah. My first run I got all the way to the swords without dying and was able to get a fair amount of hits on them. But now I can't even get through two rounds.
Thats always the worse part. Getting incredibly far in, failing, and then not even close again for the next 20 or so playthroughs. It really sucks. :/

LordFluffy

Smash Apprentice
I feel like I should get a Diddy Kong amiibo. Only so I can get lagless experience against a remorseless harbinger of destruction.

T

Trick or Treat

Well I'm off to do some stuff before going into work, so I'll see you all later!

Thats always the worse part. Getting incredibly far in, failing, and then not even close again for the next 20 or so playthroughs. It really sucks. :/
It happens to me in every game I play. Soo frustrating.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That's pretty much been my experience. Atm, I have to farm gold on Spectator mode just so I can try again. ;(

If I was betting real money, I'd go 4 broke.

So what's the most gut wrenching moment you've faced?

Mine was getting K.O.'d by Marth's counter. At the beginning of the match. At 19%. With DEDEDE. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yesterday when I was in Manitoba, I read something about Toys R Us canceling preorders for the Lucario Amiibo.

That being said, if I don't see any Lucario Amiibo when I go to TRU to get one, we hold the manager ransom for...

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
I hope I can get my Meta Knight amiibo when he comes out... :(

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Everyone into The Unhappy Thread. It's been seized by Melee players preying on someone who was pleading for help.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Isn't that what the thread is for? Opening up your vulnerabilities when you need help with them?
I think that thread isn't for ASKING for help more so just SAYING your unhappy stuff thats going on I think.
If you were to ask for help, its best to talk to a mod because, lets face it, Forum users aren't the best to ask help from.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Sure is dead and notably boring in here.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Just when I thought I could finally start healing after eight weeks straight of nonstop stress. Ay caramba.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
That's pretty much been my experience. Atm, I have to farm gold on Spectator mode just so I can try again. ;(

If I was betting real money, I'd go 4 broke.

So what's the most gut wrenching moment you've faced?

Mine was getting K.O.'d by Marth's counter. At the beginning of the match. At 19%. With DEDEDE. :facepalm:
Getting money is actually decently easy...Ok, that depends on the definition of east. You can either do a crazy order run with a custom characters equipped with: Home run bat, quick batter, and vampire/Ko healer. Then picking all cash tickets.

Event mode also should get you a huge sum or cash, ESPECIALLY if you do the last bonus challenges of event mode...granted, those event matches are incredibly hard in of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom