• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Thats basically me on the daily. I have to remind myself that my gf put me on suicide watch because one time I stopped eating for a week, took about 9 Tylenol and then went to bed shaking, sweating and not being able to breath

Twas a..good night
Dear god, that's some extreme depression right there.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dear god, that's some extreme depression right there.
yeah I'm pretty... special. Preeety special pfff
the good special I hope

If they let you grab them without punching the crap out of you.
Thats what made me stop doing those, It was heck to even get doge because when I get close to koing one i would get hit in the back

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Gamexplain made a video on how to easily beat the survive for one minute as Luigi challenge

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Today, I killed PacMan by K.O punching his fire hydrant with Lil'Mac. I'm proud of myself.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Is there an artist out there who draw some cool stuff here ? Cauz' I'm searching one for a little request but can't find anyone for some reason.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
my gf is a pretty good artist but it would depend on what style you want. I know most people that don't like Anime style so..
Well it's in a Anime style that I want yes.
Basically, I want Mio from Nichijou in a Chaplin costume. That could be cool to see.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well it's in a Anime style that I want yes.
Basically, I want Mio from Nichijou in a Chaplin costume. That could be cool to see.
oh that sounds interesting. I'm sure I will have to give her a picture of Chaplin but Im sure she know who Mio is. Would you like me to ask her when she wakes up?? I cant be sure if she will be able to do it right away though

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I've just come here to vent some anger.

*a-hem*

CLEARING 9.0 CLASSIC WITHOUT LOSING A STOCK IN SMASH BROS WII U IS THE MOST INSUFFERABLE CHALLENGE YOU CAN PUT INTO A GAME MODE. WHERE LUCK, CIRCUMSTANCE, AND PERFECT AI PLAYS A MAJOR PART IN STOPPING YOUR ATTEMPTS. NO MATTER HOW SKILLED YOU ARE OR HOW GREAT YOUR CUSTOMISATION IS, IT ONLY TAKES UP MAYBE 10% OF YOUR CAPABILITY OF CLEARING SUCH A NEAR-IMPOSSIBLE TASK.

I. AM. FRUSTRATED.
I have all the 9.0 challenges beat: (Don't lose a life, no customs, marth in 12 minutes), since last night. I used bowser Jr for both the non-Marth ones. He absolutely wrecks the Master bosses. You don't even need to invest that much into attack since his hammer after ejecting does loads of damage anyway. So you can focus on more defense to help survive longer.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
oh that sounds interesting. I'm sure I will have to give her a picture of Chaplin but Im sure she know who Mio is. Would you like me to ask her when she wakes up?? I cant be sure if she will be able to do it right away though
Sure, that sound interresting !
Here's a some pictures of Chaplin :
And of Mio :

I can wait of course.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sure, that sound interresting !
Here's a some pictures of Chaplin :
And of Mio :

I can wait of course.
This certainly has me interested. :p If she agrees to do it, I'll look forward to it.

T

Trick or Treat

I have all the 9.0 challenges beat: (Don't lose a life, no customs, marth in 12 minutes), since last night. I used bowser Jr for both the non-Marth ones. He absolutely wrecks the Master bosses. You don't even need to invest that much into attack since his hammer after ejecting does loads of damage anyway. So you can focus on more defense to help survive longer.
I have no doubt I can beat the bosses with Junior, it's the regular fighters I'm worried about. I'm not very good with him in normal combat.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This certainly has me interested. :p If she agrees to do it, I'll look forward to it.
Me too, I have a ton of ideas for characters, but I first want to see Mio in a Chaplin suit. It could be interresting.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Never thought of Bowser Jr., even though he's my main. Pictured him being too lightweight to pull it off.

I'll try him. But what concerns me is how he handles in all the other rounds beforehand.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

When Nintendo discovered the internet, they decided to go nuts and take all the nintendo memes they could find and use them. Reggie is proud to be one of them apparently.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

When Nintendo discovered the internet, they decided to go nuts and take all the nintendo memes they could find and use them. Reggie is proud to be one of them apparently.
Admit it, you want a Reggie Amiibo.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I have no doubt I can beat the bosses with Junior, it's the regular fighters I'm worried about. I'm not very good with him in normal combat.
Never thought of Bowser Jr., even though he's my main. Pictured him being too lightweight to pull it off.

I'll try him. But what concerns me is how he handles in all the other rounds beforehand.
That, I will admit, still will take some time. He isn't the best against normal characters, but he can still get the job done. I recommend the koopa spin out custom, and the giant mechakoopa custom.

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace

You know what would be awesome? Reggies mii as an amiibo. Imagine, nintendo hosts a huge smash 4 tournament, and the winner gets a reggie fils-amiibo! Now that would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom