• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, found out my GameStop isn't doing a midnight release for Majora's Mask 3D or New 3DS due to not enough people. But they are opening earlier at 10 AM for it (though I'll very likely still be at work at 10).

Can't wait! :3

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm not sure. While I've used Chrome on a spare Android phone to test it, (I don't think iOS lets you do that) I never got that feature either, so I don't know. I was going to do that before deleting my videos on YouTube, but meh.
I'm using android, and I remember back then you can download most of the vidoes by just press and hold on the video when it appears "Save Video" but now it really doesn't work. "Sigh" it might be the new Chrome update......... you can go try it now. Press and hold on the video in Chrome you are watching and see if it appears.

D

Deleted member

Les have a go at this:

What I watched:

What I expected:

What I got:

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh Yeah~ Dada dada dada dada Baby baby dada dada dada dada
Now this is stuck in my head
Les have a go at this:
What I watched:

What I expected:

What I got:

doesn't work if it doesn't look like the meme dude :4villagerf:

Also, I haven't seen Abysmal in a while, wonder if he is all good

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This avatar though. I read my posts and I don't even think it's me who said them. Maybe I should not be the Unholy Quintet.

doesn't work if it doesn't look like the meme dude :4villagerf:
You expect me to spend 5 minutes in MS Paint to make it look like the meme? Please. You overestimate me :4villager:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
In other news;

I-a don't need a Frog Suit. :luigimelee:

Mario Kart.
:026:

D

Deleted member

Just spent 200 coins on Super Mario Bros 3. I probably should have used those coins on something else...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I finally got 700 coins for Club Nintendo but now I'm confused. I am currently undecided on what poster set I should get. I'm leaning towards the 2013 one but I'm still undecided. What should I get?
I like the second set more.. But that's because I like those Newcomers.

D

Deleted member

I'm using android, and I remember back then you can download most of the vidoes by just press and hold on the video when it appears "Save Video" but now it really doesn't work. "Sigh" it might be the new Chrome update......... you can go try it now. Press and hold on the video in Chrome you are watching and see if it appears.
I see. I guess I'll try it out later. Google is always doing mistakes, not surprising.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I see. I guess I'll try it out later. Google is always doing mistakes, not surprising.
I don't know if it's really a mistake, or they made it purpose? Or is it just my tablets problem?
Yes. I'd still be able to download it for that system?
I have a hacked Chinese Wii.............but I recently bored at it and hopfully to buy a Wii U.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I like the second set more.. But that's because I like those Newcomers.
Yea, I like those newcomers especially since Shulk is one of my mains but Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker HD were some of my favorite games this past year so I'm still very conflicted.

D

Deleted member

I don't know if it's really a mistake, or they made it purpose? Or is it just my tablets problem?

I have a hacked Chinese Wii.............but I recently bored at it and hopfully to buy a Wii U.
I think there is a solution from Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange.

Click on the link and close that tab or go back once it tries to play that media. Go to your chrome history from the menu and long press the link and save it.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm ready.

Even though I'm not buying it because I already own the Wii version

That'll work? SWEET. I'll finally be able to have a Smash 64 main in my profile!
I'm getting bored with Wii so I'll buy New 3DS version.

Soul.

I'm ready.

Even though I'm not buying it because I already own the Wii version

That'll work? SWEET. I'll finally be able to have a Smash 64 main in my profile!
I dunno. May or may not get it.
I just want a New 3DS so that I can stop using my OG one, with its falling Circle Pad grip.

D

Deleted member

Let's add some more Hype Train into that. :luigimelee:

I'm really feeling it.
:026:
This would be so much better if they bothered to remix You Will Know Our Names to flow better with Mechanical Rhythm and Engage the Enemy.

But man, the Gaur Plain and Engage the Enemy bits... Super hyped that this song is on the soundtrack CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom