• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Okay so it's decided. I will getting the 2013 poster set.
Does anyone want to play with me on the Wiiu version?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>MFW I get a Blue Shell in the Top 4 and I'm able to strategically use it since everyone up ahead hits the brakes to try and not get hit

How ironic since I'm Luigi at this time. :luigimelee:

Guess who won
:026:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So apparently I've missed A LOT today...
What's been going on here?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Shadow the Hedgehog + Me!Me!Me! = Ow the Edge. But it's obvious that a music video that show the harsh reality of hikikomori culture with blatantly sexual shocking imagery is more "edgy" than the likes Shadow the Edgehog. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Shadow the Hedgehog + Me!Me!Me! = Ow the Edge. But it's obvious that a music video that show the harsh reality of hikikomori culture with blatantly sexual shocking imagery is more "edgy" than the likes Shadow the Edgehog. :troll:
Ingredients:
1. Shadow
2. Dark Matter's face put four times
3. Female gender
4. DeviantArt
5. Game Over Yeah!

:troll:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So with Link being a playable racer in Mario Kart, I was thinking to myself, "Well gee, I wonder if there's any fan art out there for Baby Link" because, you know, it'll happen. Mario Kart standards. :4villager:

The best I could find was this.

Son, I am... Semi-Disappoint.
:4lucario:

Soul.

The edge is real

D

Deleted member

So with Link being a playable racer in Mario Kart, I was thinking to myself, "Well gee, I wonder if there's any fan art out there for Baby Link" because, you know, it'll happen. Mario Kart standards. :4villager:

So will we get Baby Villager too?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Well I just got out from the tourney. I did better than I expected.

Wii U Singles: 4/2
Wii U Doubles: 2/2
Project M Singles: 2/2
Project M Doubles: 0/2 (lol)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

what is it with people Raging a hate boner for the baby characters?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
>Does not have giant breasts
FALSE :luigimelee:

I know the internet

Maybe because female hedgehogs in Sonic's universe have small/no breasts to begin with? But hey, logic says that bats can have the biggest ones in their universe. Even Eggman approved of them in Sonic X (Not joking, he actually joked about her bosom in one episode) given how "feminist" he is.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
"Sigh" sorry....but I don't really like Bowser Jr. in Smash.............he's just feel not right to be in Smash TO ME.
I understand your opinion, and I respect it, since we all have our own likes and dislikes. :luigimelee:

> Bowser Jr. isn't a human
OVERRULED!

You're dumb now.
>Bowser Jr. is technically a Baby Bowser
OBJECTION! :4luigi:

You're dumber

Last edited by a moderator:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Nice. Lady Luck must've helped you.
In a way, yes, but another part was that a good number of people had that 'pattern' to them. Made it a little easier.

I actually was on the stream for Wii U Doubles and Singles. Once they post them next week, I can post them here for you guys to see, if that's okay.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm gonna rant about something irrelevant to everything going on.

The first video game I ever remember owning and playing with fond memories was the original Crash Bandicoot on the PS1. The game was great, Crash was likable, and all as good. I only ended up trying 2 and 3 at a friend's house though. Then when I got a PS2 I played the hell out of Wrath of Cortex.

Afterwards the serious met with considerable decline. Sure, the Crash Nitro Kart game was okay, and Twinsanity was meh, but then I just kinda fell outta the series a bit.

I heard about abysmal games and terrible redesigns happening between 2007-2010, but I never had the heart to really look at them. Today I finally did.

And boy was it a mistake.

Crash of the Titans basically ruined Crash. Literally none of the characters look like themselves, except Cortex. His is the only design that looks decent. The gameplay was mediocre at best from what I can tell, but that's not what pissed me off...it's the atrocious character designs, their butchering of the characters, and the cringeworthy writing. Now to list everything wrong with it.

-Crash was made into a blithering, brain-dead moron. He was always an idiot, but this is a new level of idiocy. As in, high levels of audible brain damage, basically. And why is he talking. Why does he have tattoos. Why does he wear a studded belt.
-Coco is supposed to be smart, but here she's basically reduced to an annoying valley-girl with terrible comebacks and an immature streak.
-Why in the everloving **** does Aku Aku look like Jay Leno. He's literally a piece of wood with feathers. How did you mess that up.
-
What the actual **** happened to Doctor N Gin. I get it. He's supposed to be the evil genius's deformed assistant. But for God's sakes he acts like a ****ing love-struck sadomasochist with Stokholm Syndrome...quite frankly it's disturbing.
-Why is Crunch Mr. T?

- And above all...WHO APPROVED OF THE WRITING? It's borderline insulting, and so cringeworthy that words can't describe. In the cutscenes alone there are four sex jokes and a goddamn abortion joke. And two of the sex jokes/references are incestuous in nature. That's not Crash, man.

Like this makes Sonic Boom look like the ****ing Uncharted franchise. Hell, Boom's REDESIGNS are more faithful to the cast.

Like, now I'm just mad. I don't even want to dignify its existence by letting it see this page, but I'll link to the cringeworthy cutscenes and terrible redesigns.

Someone needs to get Crash back to Naughty Dog, even if they won't do anything with him. Crash with Activision is a crime against humanity.

[/rant]

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335

The first video game I ever remember owning and playing with fond memories was the original Crash Bandicoot on the PS1. The game was great, Crash was likable, and all as good. I only ended up trying 2 and 3 at a friend's house though. Then when I got a PS2 I played the hell out of Wrath of Cortex.

Afterwards the serious met with considerable decline. Sure, the Crash Nitro Kart game was okay, and Twinsanity was meh, but then I just kinda fell outta the series a bit.

I heard about abysmal games and terrible redesigns happening between 2007-2010, but I never had the heart to really look at them. Today I finally did.

Crash of the Titans basically ruined Crash. Literally none of the characters look like themselves, except Cortex. His is the only design that looks decent. The gameplay was mediocre at best from what I can tell, but that's not what pissed me off...it's the atrocious character designs, their butchering of the characters, and the cringeworthy writing. Now to list everything wrong with it.

-Crash was made into a blithering, brain-dead moron. He was always an idiot, but this is a new level of idiocy. As in, high levels of audible brain damage, basically. And why is he talking. Why does he have tattoos. Why does he wear a studded belt.
-Coco is supposed to be smart, but here she's basically reduced to an annoying valley-girl with terrible comebacks and an immature streak.
-Why in the everloving **** does Aku Aku look like Jay Leno. He's literally a piece of wood with feathers. How did you mess that up.
-
What the actual **** happened to Doctor N Gin. I get it. He's supposed to be the evil genius's deformed assistant. But for God's sakes he acts like a ****ing love-struck sadomasochist with Stokholm Syndrome...quite frankly it's disturbing.
-Why is Crunch Mr. T?

- And above all...WHO APPROVED OF THE WRITING? It's borderline insulting, and so cringeworthy that words can't describe. In the cutscenes alone there are four sex jokes and a goddamn abortion joke. And two of the sex jokes/references are incestuous in nature. That's not Crash, man.

Like this makes Sonic Boom look like the ****ing Uncharted franchise. Hell, Boom's REDESIGNS are more faithful to the cast.

Like, now I'm just mad. I don't even want to dignify its existence by letting it see this page, but I'll link to the cringeworthy cutscenes and terrible redesigns.

Someone needs to get Crash back to Naughty Dog, even if they won't do anything with him. Crash with Activision is a crime against humanity.

[/rant]
Man, you make me feel old. Lol

The first game I remember playing and enjoying is Super Mario Bros. Yes, I was very young, like 2.

D

Deleted member

Maybe because female hedgehogs in Sonic's universe have small/no breasts to begin with? But hey, logic says that bats can have the biggest ones in their universe. Even Eggman approved of them in Sonic X (Not joking, he actually joked about her bosom in one episode) given how "feminist" he is.
Really? I haven't seen Sonic X in a long while.. but knowing 4Kids (now 4Licensing) they must've removed that scene.

>Bowser Jr. is technically a Baby Bowser
OBJECTION! :4luigi:

You're dumber
Y u double post. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ya know what needs to be talked about?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Man, you make me feel old. Lol

The first game I remember playing and enjoying is Super Mario Bros. Yes, I was very young, like 2.
I kinda went in a weird order haha. I was born in '96, which was when IIRC the first Crash game came out, and played the game when I was about three-ish with my dad. Good times, really.

Then my consoles went in a weird order. :p

WHAT? SHOW ME THIS ****
It's in the cutscene video I linked. And IIRC three of the four were from Cortex, which is...disturbing, all things considered. And the abortion line came from his niece. It just felt so...out of place in a Crash game.

Basically

- *Crash pulls a wrench thing out of his pocket, it's vaguely phallic in appearance* "How long has that been in your pants?"
- *sees Crash and Coco embracing after she's rescued. "Ugh, get a room, you two!" They're siblings.
- After his niece almost kills everyone, himself included, not only does he call her a skank (which is jarring in and of itself), but he says she's still gonna get a "good spanking" afterwards. Discipline is one thing, but considering he's like, an old man, and his niece is an older teenager, it had a really disturbing undertone.
- And then there was something about a robot that was ripe with innuendo.

And the abortion thing was basically, while in a robot, Cortex's niece said, "Get out of my robot! It's my body, and MY right to choose!"

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I understand your opinion, and I respect it, since we all have our own likes and dislikes. :luigimelee:

Nice comment! And I'm actually a Mr.G&W main too! (And you just Double Posted..)
Yeah.............Luigi's death stare.......

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

-
-Why is Crunch Mr. T?

[/rant]

Too bad Naughty Dog said that they'll never bring him nor Jak back since going real is the way bio go for "muh edgy gaming audience". I do feel your pain in terms of what happened with Crash since he's practically from one of the best games on the first PlayStation and my entire family grew up with him. I guess he's in that "special kingdom" with the rest of the dead characters like Banjo Kazooie and Bomber Man, crying himself even though he's nothing more that a soul in an un-reachable void.

Seriously, Activision can burn in hell for all I care and it's because they are one of those companies that crush dreams of old school gamers and started the whole shooter trend. Call of Duty can fade into obscurity when the franchise keep spawning terrible games like Ghosts and Modern Warefare 3. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-
-Why is Crunch Mr. T?

[/rant]
Lol. Even if that happens, Activision will do nothing, and keep on making meh CoD and Skylanders games, plus publishing licensed games people barely play. Same case is with Spyro.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

[/rant]
That wouldn't do anything, he'd stay just as dead. He'll just end up sitting in ND's back closet with Jak. They can't make anything but "muh realistic" edgy, adult shooters, apparently they can't even remember what platforming is.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Too bad Naughty Dog said that they'll never bring him nor Jak back since going real is the way bio go for "muh edgy gaming audience". I do feel you pain in terms of what happened with Crash since he's practically from one of the best games on the first PlayStation and my entire family grew up with him. I guess he's in that "special kingdom" with the rest of the dead characters like Banjo Kazooie and Bomber Man, crying himself even though he's nothing more that a soul in an un-reachable void.

Seriously, Activision can burn in hell for all I care and it's because they are one of those companies that crush dreams of old school gamers and started the whole shooter trend. Call of Duty can fade into obscurity when the franchise keep spawning terrible games like Ghosts and Modern Warefare 3. :rolleyes:
Yeah, and honestly, I'd rather ND at least just have him, even if they do nothing with him, than to let his legacy be forever defined by Activision.

And to ND's credit, Uncharted is a nice series. :p And The Last of Us was quite nice.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, it couldn't be any worse than that time where they tried to make Bomberman dark and edgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom