• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My family always suffered from the "c'mere syndrome"
Being called 20 million times a day because my dad found a cat video on youtube.
Yeah, me too. It got the point where they would call me to watch some thing and I would be like "UGGGH" as I was an emotional 15 year old, and they would be like "Never mind then. ****."

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
That sounds like a fun dad
He has his moments, he at least tries to keep up to date with vidya games nowadays and when watching the 50 facts video he was able to recall Mewtwo, called him Mew but close enough.

D

Deleted member

YES! I got another Starly! I will name it "Georgina" in honor of my deceased Starly.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Haha, ya know that thing's face design actually appears in my department store's arcade coin exchange machine! I'll show you guys the machine when I get there.
And a bit out there but there's something that really bothers me.
I want to download Smash Bros videos either on Youtube or any other websites by just using my mobile Chrome into my tablet, before the recent update I can just download it by press and hold on the video until the "Download video" appears, but now it doesn't. Any more methods that can download videos in Chrome without using any apps?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Finish my night here,this is the new OC to Killer instinct
Aganos:

Looks like a boss fusion clashed between Bayonetta and God of War. With a little SotC thrown in to spice it up.

Also, hello folks.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've honestly never nicknamed a Pokemon
Cept this tyrogue that I dubbed "jailbait" then sent off on Wonder Trade
I'm terrible

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm terrible
I'm only nicknaming because it's one of my rules for this Nuzlocke challenge.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm terrible
I never nicknamed Pokemon when I was young. Then for some reason, I wanted to give personalities and an identity to digitally fantasised creatures.

My first pokemon was named Buttmunch.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I never nicknamed Pokemon when I was young. Then for some reason, I wanted to give personalities and an identity to digitally fantasised creatures.

My first pokemon was named Buttmunch.
Some names for Pokemon are so clever I wouldn't dare nicknaming then XD, like Ekans for instance. Must've taken years to come up with that

D

Deleted member

Ah, never did a Nuzlocke either e.e
The Nuzlocke challenge web comics are hilarious though
This is my first time doing one. It's been fun. I've been Nuzlocking Platinum, and I didn't get a second Pokemon until I made it to Jubilife City. I would either critical hit the wild Pokemon, or my Pokemon would get critical'd while training it.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The first Pokemon I properly nicknamed was Goomy. I named her Gooey and now I have a Goodra named Gooey.

I'd try to nickname my whole team but I'm terrible at coming up with names.

...I miss Gooey.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The first Pokemon I properly nicknamed was Goomy. I named her Gooey and now I have a Goodra named Gooey.

I'd try to nickname my whole team but I'm terrible at coming up with names.

...I miss Gooey.
I miss when your avatar was Shy Gal.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Aw jeez, I remember now.
On Pokemon Gold, I caught a Swinub and called it Swinub. (the original Pokemon names were all caps and I guess I wanted to change that) As such, it evolved into Piloswine but still had the name Swinub.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Aw jeez, I remember now.
On Pokemon Gold, I caught a Swinub and called it Swinub. (the original Pokemon names were all caps and I guess I want to change that) As such, it evolved into Piloswine but still had the name Swinub.
No matter how many levels it grows. No matter if its a Piloswine or a Mamoswine.

It will always be your little Swinub. :3

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Aw jeez, I remember now.
On Pokemon Gold, I caught a Swinub and called it Swinub. (the original Pokemon names were all caps and I guess I want to change that) As such, it evolved into Piloswine but still had the name Swinub.
Same happened to a friend of mine. Named his Cyndaquil CYNDAQUILL and got it to level 100 as CYNDAQUILL the Typhlosion.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Aw jeez, I remember now.
On Pokemon Gold, I caught a Swinub and called it Swinub. (the original Pokemon names were all caps and I guess I wanted to change that) As such, it evolved into Piloswine but still had the name Swinub.
Don't you just hate nick naming in pokemon games?

I remember when I started Diamond and chose my starter Piplup and named it Phillip. I thought it was funny at first until I evolved it into Phillip the Empoleon. It stopped being fun then.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Guess who got bored.

Would've done one for :warioc::mewtwopm::4gaw:, too, but I drew a blank.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And can anyone help me answer my question:
I want to download Smash Bros videos either on Youtube or any other websites by just using my mobile Chrome into my tablet, before the recent update I can just download it by press and hold on the video until the "Download video" appears, but now it doesn't. Any more methods that can download videos in Chrome without using any apps?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
People really rate Mii sword fighter too low, Swordfighter can slaughter Mii Brawler.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I finally got 700 coins for Club Nintendo but now I'm confused. I am currently undecided on what poster set I should get. I'm leaning towards the 2013 one but I'm still undecided. What should I get?

D

Deleted member

And can anyone help me answer my question:
I'm not sure. While I've used Chrome on a spare Android phone to test it, (I don't think iOS lets you do that) I never got that feature either, so I don't know. I was going to do that before deleting my videos on YouTube, but meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom