• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
ABOUT THE PINK GOLDEN PEACH TALK,HERE IS A BETTER SOLUTION:
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
It is not really a troll if everyone is already aware that these characters will make an appearance in the next Mario Kart.

Luigi is going to be in the next Mario Kart.

See? It is not really funny because it is not even a joke.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
ABOUT THE PINK GOLDEN PEACH TALK,HERE IS A BETTER SOLUTION:
It is not really a troll if everyone is already aware that these characters will make an appearance in the next Mario Kart.

Luigi is going to be in the next Mario Kart.

See? It is not really funny because it is not even a joke.
e41.gif

What the bloody hell are you two arguing about ?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What?
People is discussing karting games roster,nothing beats this:

dejavu talk enters the competition
That Shenmue 3 license plate though: Class A trolling on Sega's part. The funniest thing about that is that he was released before they even lost the trademark to Shenmue for even more irony. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So
My older uncle has been living with me for the past few months since he didn't have a home
HE
HAS BEEN
PISSING ME OFF
THE ENTIRE TIME
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO PLAY SMASH 3DS WITH THIS **** GOING ON

:026:

Strofirko

Smash Master
That Shenmue 3 license plate though: Class A trolling on Sega's part. The funniest thing about that is that he was released before they even lost the trademark to Shenmue for even more irony. :troll:
The sonic all stars roster is a irony itself on a vote pool with ristar,bayonetta and toejam and earl,hatsune miku won...

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Agreed, we should at least get a Yoshi character that isn't a Shy Guy or a baby and he's the best option left. The fact that Bowser's caretaker never really had his chance since the beta build of Mario Kart 64 makes me wonder when he'll finally be a racer. Sure there's already too many Koopas at the moment if we count Bowser's "family" (Including the Koopalings) and the generic Koopa, but Kamek needs to race against his foes in a Mario Kart one day.

I always used to use the Magikruiser in MK Wii in honour of Kamek... And out of all the generic Koopas, I think Magikoopas look the coolest. Must be the robe and glasses. :awesome: And I always loved them since Super Mario World (especially when they use their magic on those blocks to turn them into whatever lol).

Morbi

Scavenger
So
My older uncle has been living with me for the past few months since he didn't have a home
HE
HAS BEEN
PISSING ME OFF
THE ENTIRE TIME
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO PLAY SMASH 3DS WITH THIS **** GOING ON

No. I do not know how hard it is to play Smash 3DS with whatever is going on. Mostly because I have no clue what is going on. Is he using your shampoo?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
No. I do not know how hard it is to play Smash 3DS with whatever is going on. Mostly because I have no clue what is going on. Is he using your shampoo?
"Evan, wanna play Roblox"
"Evan, wanna play Minecraft"
"Evan let's play a game on Roblox"
"STOP IGNORING ME EVAN"
*keeps staring at what I'm doing*
*Makes loud noises when I'm trying to concentrate*

"SHUT UP AND LET ME CONCENTRATE"

"You never shut up when I try and concentrate."

"I'VE HAD MY MOUTH SHUT FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS"

"That's a lie."

So on and so forth.

Strofirko

Smash Master
"STOP IGNORING ME EVAN"

"That's a lie."

So on and so forth.
EVAN stop trying to escape your fate in a internet forum!

Morbi

Scavenger
"STOP IGNORING ME EVAN"

"That's a lie."

So on and so forth.
Ah, I suppose that would become increasingly annoying, but at least you have a family member that cares and WANTS to spend time with you. I would not take that for granted, myself. That being said, Smash is more important than Minecraft, so you should probably keep ignoring him.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"STOP IGNORING ME EVAN"

"That's a lie."

So on and so forth.
Wow, dont even wanna spend time with him because your "busy" playing games.

shame

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ah, I suppose that would become increasingly annoying, but at least you have a family member that cares and WANTS to spend time with you. I would not take that for granted, myself. That being said, Smash is more important than Minecraft, so you should probably keep ignoring him.
I have my Sister (who already drives me insane enough) for all my time-spending needs with Smash U, Mario Kart and other things.
Wow, dont even wanna spend time with him because your "busy" playing games.

shame
I have spent time with him.
I have spent ALOT of time with him.
He always starts arguments.
He always uses **** logic.
He never shuts up.
He's been doing it.
For the past.
Months.
Non-Stop.
THERE'S A TIME WHEN SOMEONE HAS TO STOP, OBAMA ALPACA.

But that's enough rambling.
Mario Kart!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Good god, I laughed harder than I should when I found this. This is what happens when you combine something scary with something cute in the end.

Skull Kid: "Can you crash into Termina in 3 days for me?"

Grumpy Moon: "No."

Morbi

Scavenger
Well then SPEND MORE ****ING TIME WITH HIM
It isn't that hard
You are so very passionate about this. Did you have an uncle that used to annoy you so much that you chose to ignore him time and time again; however, this drove you apart and eventually a tragedy occurred and you were unable to ever spend time with your uncle again? To prevent this mistake from happening to another, you vehemently argue in favor of this unnamed uncle, because... time. Time is valuable, but it is best spent with family. He might seem annoying now, but in a couple of years, he will wish he spent... even just one more minute with his uncle.

Or perhaps you are the crazy aunt that tries to get the attention of others; therefore, you can empathize with the man?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I have my Sister (who already drives me insane enough) for all my time-spending needs with Smash U, Mario Kart and other things.

I have spent time with him.
I have spent ALOT of time with him.
He always starts arguments.
He always uses **** logic.
He never shuts up.
He's been doing it.
For the past.
Months.
Non-Stop.
THERE'S A TIME WHEN SOMEONE HAS TO STOP, OBAMA ALPACA.

But that's enough rambling.
Mario Kart!

It's not that bad, he could have been worst he could have been a drunk slob with not care about him self or other like my brother, but I guest that a story for another day.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Finish my night here,this is the new OC to Killer instinct
Aganos:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You are so very passionate about this. Did you have an uncle that used to annoy you so much that you chose to ignore him time and time again; however, this drove you apart and eventually a tragedy occurred and you were unable to ever spend time with your uncle again? To prevent this mistake from happening to another, you vehemently argue in favor of this unnamed uncle, because... time. Time is valuable, but it is best spent with family. He might seem annoying now, but in a couple of years, he will wish he spent... even just one more minute with his uncle.

Or perhaps you are the crazy aunt that tries to get the attention of others; therefore, you can empathize with the man?
My mother, She annoys me to the ends of the earth but I cant ignore because she is the one that gave birth to me. Why would I ignore a family member just because I'm Playing a game that can wait till after?

sure I say, "Not today" but if they are begging you to do something with them, thats rude and assholish to yell " SHUT UP"

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

013.gif

Listen to this wise man, he knows what he's talking about.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
My family always suffered from the "c'mere syndrome"

Being called 20 million times a day because my dad found a cat video on youtube.

D

Deleted member

Good god, I laughed harder than I should when I found this. This is what happens when you combine something scary with something cute in the end.

Skull Kid: "Can you crash into Termina in 3 days for me?"

Grumpy Moon: "No."
So it was fake, the moon wasn't going to crash Termina at all. Link was just dreaming about alternate events all along.

Morbi

Scavenger
My mother, She annoys me to the ends of the earth but I cant ignore because she is the one that gave birth to me. Why would I ignore a family member just because I'm Playing a game that can wait till after?

sure I say, "Not today" but if they are begging you to do something with them, thats rude and assholish to yell " SHUT UP"
No doubt, I was not suggesting that he was a model human being in the slightest. I am just somewhat amused that you seem to have a personal stake in this. :upsidedown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom