• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I love that feature. Playing Halo Reach while listening to music like In Flames and Ensiferum makes it so fun. Metal makes me play multiplayer games like Reach better too. Another perk is just listening to better music. I listen to the Hobbit OST while playing Minecraft because it's regular OST- no offense Crafters- sucks.

Damn. Imagine backing SSB4 with some Overclocked Remixes. So cool... ♡u♡
:4lucario:
Good thing I don't play Minecraft to begin with. :troll:
Sadly, I never tried out the feature when I was playing on my Xbox. It's now on a pawnshop and I don't think I'll ever get it back.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Im guessing Gaara lost? wait it was Gaara and her right?
Yep, and boy the results were rather hilarious. I might as well rename Death Battle "Salt Battle" from now long. :troll:

As for the next episode, I would't mind seeing Samus wreck Boba Fett for the second time in glorious HD since remasters are always good.

Last edited:

Soul.

Other than that, the results were expected since gold is technically a type of metal and it could easily be manipulated by a girl like Toph. At least the nostalgic Clash of Ninja music made it enjoyable and the butthurt comments were hilarious as expected. :laugh:
The word "butthurt" and this .GIF make it more funnier than what it should be lmao.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wow, I never even noticed that Spider was banned. He should be back in 4 days-ish.

:231:
Huh? Really? Bans are that short? I usually expect more like a month or so. Huh.

...Not like this even applies to me seeing how I haven't even gotten a single warning point and still plan on keeping it that way.
:p

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Those death battles and people being butthurt really shows how obsessed people can be over fictional characters. lol

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Those death battles and people being butthurt really shows how obsessed people can be over fictional characters. lol
That's the magic of fanbases. We put more emotion into nonexistent beings than we really should.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I hope my job today pays well. I really want to start saving for a Wii U. :ohwell:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I know right, the Kirby vs. Buu fight is a perfect example of that and let's not forget Superman vs. Goku. Anyone that goes over emotional over a fictional character REALLY needs to realize that it's just entertainment and accept the fact that your preferred character lost.

By the way, some of their future fights do seem promising just because of how random they are. Segata Sanshiro will be fighting Chuck Norris, McGruff the Crime Dog will go toe-to-toe with Smokey the Bear, and Galactus will tango with Unicron himself. I'm more interested in the first one since I want to see Chuck's fanboys cry themselves a river after the real badass crush him. #SegaSaturnForMasterRace :troll:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Segata Sanshiro will be fighting Chuck Norris, McGruff the Crime Dog will go toe-to-toe with Smokey the Bear, and Galactus will tango with Unicron himself. I'm more interested in the first one since I want to see Chuck's fanboys cry themselves a river after the real badass crush him.
Pff, Chuck couldn't even beat Abe Lincoln.

Wait, wrong battle.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
God I love the Ballad of the Goddess song. Its so beautiful

Oh it will happen one day, trust me. I thought the same thing.
Well, I don't know how you got a warning point, but I always take lots of pre-caution.

I rarely post reaction images and even before the "need more text in addition to the pic crackdown" whenever I did, I always added more content to my post because I didn't like the spammy nature of just posting a pic.

While I do anger easily, I rarely rarely ever get into heated debates, and even if I do, I try to make it the most unhateful thing ever by removing all the parts that are pushing it.

I also always ask if a picture of mine is too suggestive or not whenever needed.

I don't risk censor dodging, I always manually type the asterisks. I also censor any pic myself that have any swears in them.

Also, I've been here for a year and a half, so I've been doing amazing so far.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
...Not like this even applies to me seeing how I haven't even gotten a single warning point and still plan on keeping it that way.
I've gotten five!
...One was an accident, and one was a misunderstanding and got removed.
So technically it is three.
Not now, though. I haven't gotten infacted in a long time a d I'm not sure how. I guess everyone was a lot more "trigger happy" six months ago.

D

Deleted member

Huh? Really? Bans are that short? I usually expect more like a month or so. Huh.

Me neither. This is the only forum site in which I never got an infraction / warning or even a ban. I did get the former on MKW.com though.. an unfair one at that.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I know right, the Kirby vs. Buu fight is a perfect example of that and let's not forget Superman vs. Goku. Anyone that goes over emotional over a fictional character REALLY needs to realize that it's just entertainment and accept the fact that your preferred character lost.

By the way, some of their future fights do seem promising just because of how random they are. Segata Sanshiro will be fighting Chuck Norris, McGruff the Crime Dog will go toe-to-toe with Smokey the Bear, and Galactus will tango with Unicron himself. I'm more interested in the first one since I want to see Chuck's fanboys cry themselves a river after the real badass crush him. #SegaSaturnForMasterRace :troll:
:4kirby: loves them Tears.
Delicious.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Death battle is only good for the comments, I don't care who wins as long as the :salt: is flying. I don't get why people gets so mad over these, it not like you're going to like the character less if they lost to another character. I guest it the end of the world for some people.:rolleyes:

Morbi

Scavenger
I've gotten five!
...One was an accident, and one was a misunderstanding and got removed.
So technically it is three.
Not now, though. I haven't gotten infacted in a long time a d I'm not sure how. I guess everyone was a lot more "trigger happy" six months ago.
I do not mean to brag, but I lost count of how many infraction points I have accrued.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I have gotten infractions on other places though. All when I was young though and foolish. Like 13-14.

The most recent one I ever got was back when I was in junior high, (I'm junior in high school now), I got in trouble for backseat modding.

I think the most pathetic reason for me to get an infraction, was wayy back in my early foruming days on a mario forums.

There was this debate section, and I think they were talking about the BP oil spill or something...and...

*Sigh*

...I went in there and said something like:

"Well, yeah this is all bad, but at least we aren't being hit by a giant laser or something. :ShoopDaWhoopEmote:"

...Oh my innocent 13 year old mind. :p

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Death Battle is kind of stupid in general.
If I remember correctly, in the Goku v. Superman battle they compared Goku to his one, consistently powerful version in DBZ but pulled Superman's abilities from multiple canons.
Of course, that is neither here nor there. The reason I hate Death Battle is due to the ****ty commentators that try too hard to be funny.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have gotten infractions on other places though. All when I was young though and foolish. Like 13-14.

The most recent one I ever got was back when I was in junior high, (I'm junior in high school now), I got in trouble for backseat modding.

I think the most pathetic reason for me to get an infraction, was wayy back in my early foruming days on a mario forums.
There was this debate section, and I think they were talking about the BP oil spill or something...and...

*Sigh*

"Well, yeah this is all bad, but at least we aren't being hit by a giant laser or something. :ShoopDaWhoopEmote:"

oh wow I see why you got infracted lol

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

*Sigh*

You did not deserve that infraction, you deserved a medal of honor and 50 likes. I wish I thought of that one, but I was not on forums during the BP oil spill... controversy?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Toph couldn't beat gaara so I'm just going to skip that battle

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Death battle is only good for the comments, I don't care who wins as long as the :salt: is flying. I don't get why people gets so mad over these, it not like you're going to like the character less if they lost to another character. I guest it the end of the world for some people.:rolleyes:

I think I'll just leave Darwin here for this great statement.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So let's switch from Death Battle...

Mario Kart. :b

:026:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Of course, I also don't like seeing character I like get brutally murdered.
For example was biting Pikachu's head off and putting his corpse in a blender really...necessary?
Keep in mind this is from a 14 year old perspective.

Morbi

Scavenger
So let's switch from Death Battle...

Mario Kart. :b

:026:
Or we could do a death battle with Mario Kart as one of the kombatants. The other, is, of course, Mortal Kombat. MK was tired of MK stealing its initials, so they commenced a battle to the death. Who wins?

I vote for Mario Kart because unsubstantiated claims are cool. I have to vote for the underdog. I mean, the Mortal Kombat franchise made its killing through... well... killing.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Or we could do a death battle with Mario Kart as one of the kombatants. The other, is, of course, Mortal Kombat. MK was tired of MK stealing its initials, so they commenced a battle to the death. Who wins?
Easy, the karting game with the deadly Flying Blue Shell.

D

Deleted member

I think I'll just leave Darwin here for this great statement.
Well, Metroid fans (most / some, if not all) get angry on the internet for no reason. :troll:
Jokes aside, getting angry for that kind of stuff is piontles.

I vote for Mario Kart because unsubstantiated claims are cool. I have to vote for the underdog. I mean, the Mortal Kombat franchise made its killing through... well... killing.
I take it, Mortal Kombat x Mario Kart for DLC.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Mario Kart racers are immune to lava, drowning, explosions, and all sorts of ****.

Mortal Kombat would get ****ing rekt'd. :4villager:
:4lucario:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Death Battle is kind of stupid in general.
If I remember correctly, in the Goku v. Superman battle they compared Goku to his one, consistently powerful version in DBZ but pulled Superman's abilities from multiple canons.
Of course, that is neither here nor there. The reason I hate Death Battle is due to the ****ty commentators that try too hard to be funny.
Death Battle pretty choose who'll win. There's no real "Yeah, this dude should have won" unless it's clearly obvious like M.Bison VS Shao Khan. But some fights are down right stupid or outdated.
Take the example of Mario Vs Sonic that was released in 2011 : since Mario never had the Golden Raccoon suit yet, wich gives Mario invicibilty with no time limit unlike Super Sonic, Mario couldn't won. But, if we re-do the same fight today, Mario would probably won, since he's pretty much invicible forever with his golden raccoon suit.

Death Battle is crappy by the way.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Speaking of death battle, I wish the deadliest warrior will come back.
Of course, I also don't like seeing character I like get brutally murdered.
For example was biting Pikachu's head off and putting his corpse in a blender really...necessary?
Keep in mind this is from a 14 year old perspective.
No it's not necessary they could just have them defeated without all of that, But I guest they want be all Mortal Kombat with it because is cool. I don't care for death battle but I like the :salt: so I read the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom