• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
You might as well add a whole bunch of manga/anime characters to that list.

That sort of character design is all over the place in Japanese media.
Yeah but...this is smash bros were talking about. Honestly if all four were playable in a single game that would be epic!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Sure, since I missed out on the Black Knight's Sword and I know the Drake Sword will eventually lose its usefulness, I would like to have another handy and reliable weapon.
*disappears again until summoned*
- go the the Catacombs (skeletons)
- reach the first waterfall room
- stand the the right of the first doorway you see, and look down
- drop down onto the ledge and roll/sprint into the door you see ahead
- Close to the end of the hallway there's a open coffin. Hop into it.
- it will take you to Nito. If you have a Eye of Death, you can join his covenant. Do that and you get the Gravelord Sword, which is a solid great sword all through NG if you upgrade it.
* Eyes of Death drop from Basiliks (curse frogs) in the Depths, or you can try getting three from behind the Prowling Demon next to the coffin you enter in the Catacombs (He won't attack you until you try to get them, if you already have an Eye if Death you can avoid fighting him, so I recommend killing Basiliks till you get one)

* Gravelord is a greatsword so its kinda slow, but its super stronk.
You also get a miracle that's really cool.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Illuminaughty being confirmed is no longer a joke now, it seems.

Don't mind me, just Nuzlocking Pokémon X. There is nothing that should truly interest you; if there honestly is such a thing in your eyes, you're just a sick frick.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yeah but...this is smash bros were talking about. Honestly if all four were playable in a single game that would be epic!
Sora? In Smash? You may as well keep dreaming.

Anyway, like I said, there are a lot other characters who look like those four. Not just in anime and manga: there are a ****ton of JRPG protagonists and such that follow the same sort of design. You know, young looking guys with spiky hair. One could say it's overdone. :p

D

Deleted member

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Fixed.

Illuminati

Smash Cadet
NNID
Classified
I will say this, though. Several people on this site are already among our ranks. One of the higher ups on this site is actually a decently-high ranking official.

The nice thing is that we're not alone here. It's also nice that there are enough of us here to be open about this.

D

Deleted member

CliffJumper vs. Kermit? Yo, yo..... I can't even.
It's not going to be nearly as gripping as you would think.

Assuming we even get a stable enough connection that lasts longer than 5 seconds.

D

Deleted member

I'm not interested in the special edition New 3DS's at all honestly. I just want the red one.
I thought of either getting that one or the Monster Hunter edition. Don't know which one is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
You know if nintendo likely releases its next home console holiday season 2017, we are not that far from the next pre smash speculation period.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Got back from GameStop who was doing the New 3DS demo event. Really excited fo dat New 3DS & Majora's Mask.

Plus got lots of goodies (keychains, buttons, posters, stickers, a paper Majora's mask, etc.)

Anything excited happened?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Got back from GameStop who was doing the New 3DS demo event. Really excited fo dat New 3DS & Majora's Mask.

Plus got lots of goodies (keychains, buttons, posters, stickers, a paper Majora's mask, etc.)

Anything excited happened?
The Illuminati came.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
> Be me.
> Go on FG to kick some butts with my mains.
> Finds a :4sheik:.
> It's a good player that perfect pivots a lot.
> Beats my :4fox: and :4falco:.
> Choose :4drmario: since I actually find the matchup good with him.
> Tight match between my Doc and his Sheik.
> Get the last stock by punishing his Bouncing Fish.
> Sheik player ragequits.
> Mfw I saw this :
157hvk5.gif

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I know I'm probably late but I found out Nintendo-Spider151 was banned. :c what did he do?

I hope he isn't gone for good...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I know I'm probably late but I found out Nintendo-Spider151 was banned. :c what did he do?

I hope he isn't gone for good...
Posted a video about Smurfs singing Happy Birthday.

I personally blame Opossum

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I keep getting the Hytrule Warriors dlc late. I just got the last one... Twilight Princess I beleive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom