• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Such ignorance in this group. This is not a new phenomenon. We've been keeping tabs on some users here for a while. Lurking, mainly. But then we decided to make an account, so we could keep better tabs on some users.

But it's no matter. The one who gave away our location will be...taken care of. Just like our operative who forgot to set us to Invisible...
R.I.P. @Kermit the Ninja. He was a pretty cool dude.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Such ignorance in this group. This is not a new phenomenon. We've been keeping tabs on some users here for a while. Lurking, mainly. But then we decided to make an account, so we could keep better tabs on some users.

But it's no matter. The one who gave away our location will be...taken care of. Just like our operative who forgot to set us to Invisible...
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not scared of you :p

Illuminati

Smash Cadet
NNID
Classified
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not scared of you :p
This isn't a bad thing. It will only help in our endeavors. The willing and weak-minded are often prime candidates for targeting.

And those who would willingly join are most welcome, as resisting is a matter of futility regardless.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I've thought idly about crossing PW over with a lot of things. I'm still wondering whether I should write a fanfic to explain why he's in Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
My idea is this : it's technically not a crossover since nobody from the Phoenix Wright universe appears. However, the story is based on Phoenix Wright in general.
The idea is simple : after multiple arrangements between the School of Nichijou and the "Phoenix Wright & Co. Law Offices", the school finally got rights to do a play based on the very first case of Phoenix Wright. Professors and students have been chosen to play important roles. And of course, you know what characters have been choosed.

I could developp the idea more if people want to. Otherwise, I'll just stop there.

Illuminati

Smash Cadet
NNID
Classified
We have begun following some of the...problematic users here. Some of them are in positions of power. Some of them know too much, even if they aren't aware of it. And knowledge...is a dangerous thing. A weapon only to be used by the worthy.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Hey guys. What's up, down, left, and right?
Sounds like a sequence in Space Channel 5. All you need is the "Chu! Chu! Chu!" at the end.

Which reminds me, I'm still waiting for my Space Channel 5: Part 3 Sega! You guys ain't cool cats at all!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guyyyyys I think I know too much. :x

Guyyys.png

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's quite humorous. I wouldn't have thought you'd survive after our last...encounter...

...James.
OHHAI ILLUMINITROGEN
HOW ARE YOU?
WELCROME TEW DUS SMARSH FIR SOAPAL THREGHT.
HEERRSH A VELCOMING GIVT:

PLEESE LISHEN TO THE SONG OF OUR PEOPEL:
DO YOU LIKE IT?
I like it.
I LIKE IT A MUCH.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
You know Dracula, the vampire that shows up everywhere? Back when Bram Stoker was alive, that was one aggressively-protected trademark. You couldn’t even bring up the guy without getting the legal hammer on you until his estate’s trademark protection expired.

Just think about it; In the 22nd century, everything you know right now? Pokémon, Spongebob, Twilight, Dragon Ball? As clearly-owned as they are now, that ****’s gonna’ be public domain the moment the copyright holder’s death hits its seventieth anniversary.

I kind of wish I could live long enough to see what kind of mythos will spawn and what people will do with the characters.

D

Deleted member

We will not be compromised.

Kermit the Ninja will fall for his insolence. For now, however, we'll be watching. Our time will come...
So basically, "I WILL PAY FOR MY INSOLENCE."

Oh holy hell, Disciple Lorithia is the Illuminati.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh hey. Illuminati is following me too.

That's cool.

MMHMYESGOOD.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
So, the Illuminati is apparently a fan of Smash Bros. too, I see. Well, I'm probably going to be the first one to mysteriously disappear thanks to them. It was nice knowing you guys while it lasted.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Do you want to know how to get a really stronk sword for earlygame (warning:it's tricky to get, but not as tricky as Capra)
Sure, since I missed out on the Black Knight's Sword and I know the Drake Sword will eventually lose its usefulness, I would like to have another handy and reliable weapon.

*disappears again until summoned*

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, the Illuminati is apparently a fan of Smash Bros. too, I see. Well, I'm probably going to be the first one to mysteriously disappear thanks to them. It was nice knowing you guys while it lasted.
When you're gone, remember to wash your hands after washing your hands.
I hear it's a great way to fend off alien spiders.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Mind=Blown. And yet, they haven't appeared in a single smash bros game all at the same time!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Mind=Blown. And yet, they haven't appeared in a single smash bros game all at the same time!
You might as well add a whole bunch of manga/anime characters to that list.

That sort of character design is all over the place in Japanese media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom