• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So let's switch from Death Battle...

Mario Kart. :b

:026:
Watch Plessie gets added in Mario Kart 9 as the WTF racer due to his "popularity" and "important role" in Super Mario 3D World. We already had the likes of Honey Queen and Pink Gold Peach happen, making it not too far-fetched and something we should prepare ourselves for.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Watch Plessie gets added in Mario Kart 9 as the WTF racer due to his "popularity" and "important role" in Super Mario 3D World. We already had the likes of Honey Queen and Pink Gold Peach happen, making it not too far-fetched and something we should prepare ourselves for.

The only one properly sitting on Plessie is Luigi
which is sad

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The only one properly sitting on Plessie is Luigi
which is sad
Mario's sorta just sticking his arm infront of him, not on Plessie at all
Peach is clinging to Mario because THAT'S SAFE
Toad is just saying "Kill Me"
And Luigi is the only one on Plessie

Sad.

:026:

D

Deleted member

Ah, yes. A mini-game with more innovation than most current Mario Kart titles. One of these days, Mario Kart will rip off Motor Kombat and actually offer something new to the franchise.
So Blue Shells will result in Fatalities?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Uhh.

Plessie would be an awesome addition.
:4lucario:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Speaking of death battle, I wish the deadliest warrior will come back.
Deadliest Warriors is ****ing awesome.
It is Death Battle is done right. Its interesting, educational, and there's no annoying commentators that sound like they're 15.
Plus there's no fanboys to deal with. Usually.

Morbi

Scavenger
Deadliest Warriors is ****ing awesome.
It is Death Battle is done right. Its interesting, educational, and there's no annoying commentators that sound like they're 15.
Plus there's no fanboys to deal with. Usually.
Based on what I read here, the only reason people are interested in "Death Battle" is to read fanboy comments. Does that not invalidate "Deadliest Warriors"?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Speaking of death battle, I wish the deadliest warrior will come back.

No it's not necessary they could just have them defeated without all of that, But I guest they want be all Mortal Kombat with it because is cool. I don't care for death battle but I like the :salt: so I read the comments.
Blood is cool because it's edgy and gore and stuff. I always wanted to see :4luigi: getting stomach punched by Tails because apparently they "needed" to fight to death.
It's like Superman VS Goku : why would Superman destroy planets to kill one guy that helped saving the world multiple times while they could just be friends since they do the exact same job. Oh wait ? We need views. Let's make them fight.

Death Battle, a.k.a : the roman arena of video games and cartoons.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Blood is cool because it's edgy and gore and stuff. I always wanted to see :4luigi: getting stomach punched by Tails because apparently they "needed" to fight to death.
It's like Superman VS Goku : why would Superman destroy planets to kill one guy that helped saving the world multiple times while they could just be friends since they do the exact same job. Oh wait ? We need views. Let's make them fight.

To be fair, Death Battle is about pitting characters against each other. That's the whole point of the show.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

That is where you are wrong, blood is not edgy and cool. Blood is just the byproduct of real gore, which IS edgy and cool. Please, learn your facts before posting. People want to see dismemberments and stuff... not blood. Blood is so 90's.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Uhh.

Plessie would be an awesome addition.
:4lucario:
Eeeyuuuppp, he would be a great addition since he's actually cool. Still better than Honey Queen and Pink Gold Peach. :laugh:

Also, Nintendo needs to give Wario some more love in these games other than just the Wario Bike and Diamond City (Which is a track in one of the arcade games). Why not have one of his friends like Ashley, Mona, or Jimmy T. becoming their own racer since it would be nice to see them in 3D for once (Sakurai, not everyone likes the idea of 2D trophies).

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

>Luigi has basically guaranteed win throughout
>Tails wins because "Fast"
>OK let's go with that
>MFW
HAHAHAHA No.gif

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
To be fair, Death Battle is about pitting characters against each other. That's the whole point of the show.
Yeah, but I would love a reason for them to fight.
Like for Captain America vs Batman, there was a reason : they mentionned it in the comics. But fights like Fox vs Bucky are just...dumb.

>Luigi has basically guaranteed win throughout
>Tails wins because "Fast"
>OK let's go with that
>MFW
View attachment 38167
No : Tails won because he was "intelligent". Yet, a Super Punch that literally creates an explosion doesn't kill him.
Why.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Like for Captain America vs Batman, there was a reason : they mentionned it in the comics. But fights like Fox vs Bucky are just...dumb.
But you're missing the entire point of the show. This is a show that primarily focuses on a "what if" scenario. What if Superman fought Goku? Or if Peach fought Zelda? There's no reason or explanation why, it's just speculation for the sake of speculation.

Strofirko

Smash Master
What?
People is discussing karting games roster,nothing beats this:

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
dejavu talk enters the competition

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
But you're missing the entire point of the show. This is a show that primarily focuses on a "what if" scenario. What if Superman fought Goku? Or if Peach fought Zelda? There's no reason or explanation why, it's just speculation for the sake of speculation.
Yeah, like "Who's the best ninja turtle is ?". OH WAIT ! They did it.
That's probably why I don't watch the show anymore : gory fights for hungry kids who wants to know who's the best character are not my cup of tea. Heck, I only watched the fights for the sprite battles. And even them are not incredible. And don't let me start on 3D ones. They are disgusting to look. It's hard to make them yes, but seriously, they look horrible.
Remember the fight between Cloud and Link ? Yeah, the animations were excellent.

Yes, I don't like Death Battle.

Morbi

Scavenger

No : Tails won because he was "intelligent". Yet, a Super Punch that literally creates an explosion doesn't kill him.
Why.
You can use your imagination and make up the reason. The entire premise is inherently non-canon as it is. For instance, I choose to believe that Goku and Superman were good friends until they got horribly ****-faced and went home with the wrong wife. Goku and Superman are not swingers as far as I am aware, so once they awoke with painful hangovers and regret, they realized that they were in bed with the wrong *****! "Oh no" the narrator exclaims with much gusto! This was disconcerting to them because they promised to fly their respective wives home and thought the worst had happened. They return to a mutual decided upon location and see the truth was as apparent as it seemed. At this point, Chi-Chi admits that Superman has the larger manhood; however, she also admits that he is a selfish lover and could not get her to... well you get the point. Louis Lane confirms this and the two, with wounded pride, decide to battle to the death.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Eeeyuuuppp, he would be a great addition since he's actually cool. Still better than Honey Queen and Pink Gold Peach. :laugh:

Also, Nintendo needs to give Wario some more love in these games other than just the Wario Bike and Diamond City (Which is a track in one of the arcade games). Why not have one of his friends like Ashley, Mona, or Jimmy T. becoming their own racer since it would be nice to see them in 3D for once (Sakurai, not everyone likes the idea of 2D trophies).
Yeah, Wario, and Yoshi too, should get some more love.

I would love to see Kamek/Magikoopa... poor guy got scrapped in 64, only to never return. I mean, heck, there's still a lot of prominent Mario characters like E. Gadd or Petey Piranha (or any other cut character, they have popularity) or even Dr. Mario as a wtf choice.

But I keep hoping for Kamek every game. *sigh* I would love to kick all the babies' butts with him!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm not interested in the special edition New 3DS's at all honestly. I just want the red one.
Hey! Me too! I just don't know why only a few people likes the red New 3DS XL.

Don't you know that Smash Bros. is serious business?

I mean, just look at this:
http://smashboards.com/threads/could-smash-brothers-stop-nuclear-warfare.374396/

:231:
Oh, now this is quite serious....
Got back from GameStop who was doing the New 3DS demo event. Really excited fo dat New 3DS & Majora's Mask.

Plus got lots of goodies (keychains, buttons, posters, stickers, a paper Majora's mask, etc.)

Anything excited happened?
I'm gonna get a lot of money in Chinese New Year! Hoping to get enough to buy a New 3DS XL.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You can use your imagination and make up the reason. The entire premise is inherently non-canon as it is. For instance, I choose to believe that Goku and Superman were good friends until they got horribly ****-faced and went home with the wrong wife. Goku and Superman are not swingers as far as I am aware, so once they awoke with painful hangovers and regret, they realized that they were in bed with the wrong *****! "Oh no" the narrator exclaims with much gusto! This was disconcerting to them because they promised to fly their respective wives home and thought the worst had happened. They return to a mutual decided upon location and see the truth was as apparent as it seemed. At this point, Chi-Chi admits that Superman has the larger manhood; however, she also admits that he is a selfish lover and could not get her to... well you get the point. Louis Lane confirms this and the two, with wounded pride, decide to battle to the death.
At least you have more creativity than the whole Screwattack team.
55c.gif

If you know what I mean...

Morbi

Scavenger
Speaking of Pink Gold Peach, the newest update of Project M has some pretty incredible easter eggs. It rivals SSB4 in many ways, but not others. If only it was possible to combine both SSB4 and the mod...
We COULD combine both entities, but too many people are busy riding or fearing Nintendo. However, fortunately for us, there is a solution! You can just play both games and get the best of both! Yay!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Speaking of Pink Gold Peach, the newest update of Project M has some pretty incredible easter eggs. It rivals SSB4 in many ways, but not others. If only it was possible to combine both SSB4 and the mod...
To bad Nintendo with screw them up the butt if they did add Smash 4 stuff

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yeah, Wario, and Yoshi too, should get some more love.

I would love to see Kamek/Magikoopa... poor guy got scrapped in 64, only to never return. I mean, heck, there's still a lot of prominent Mario characters like E. Gadd or Petey Piranha (or any other cut character, they have popularity) or even Dr. Mario as a wtf choice.

But I keep hoping for Kamek every game. *sigh* I would love to kick all the babies' butts with him!
Agreed, we should at least get a Yoshi character that isn't a Shy Guy or a baby and he's the best option left. The fact that Bowser's caretaker never really had his chance since the beta build of Mario Kart 64 makes me wonder when he'll finally be a racer. Sure there's already too many Koopas at the moment if we count Bowser's "family" (Including the Koopalings) and the generic Koopa, but Kamek needs to race against his foes in a Mario Kart one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom