• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Dark Moon was ok outside the frustrating bosses.
I guess. I never completed it along with the aforementioned 2 (Dream Team and Sticker Star) but maybe I could change my mind on that. Too lazy at the moment lol.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I have no doubt in my mind that it is amazing seeing how it is from the M&L RPG line:4villagerf:
One of the best GBA games in my opinion. Got it for Christmas back in '03 along with SMB3 advance.

First Mario RPG I played. Wasn't sure what it was at first when seeing it in Walmart. Thought it was like a party game or something? Glad I decided to buy it though.

---

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's an athletic term for a list of players on a team who have sustained an injury and can't play for a time.
Ouch....hope you recover soon

This conversation reminded me that I must play Superstar Saga and BiS

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It took me 6 hours to bring an empty soda can down from my computer stand due to taking a nap for 2 hours then just not doing it till now.
Certified lazy.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Just proving my point, cant be bothered to see if spelling errors are betraying me.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Now a fifth PAper Mario is something we need.
actually, let me precise, anything back to root is something we need.

You see, let's assume that the walmart thingy was....unexpectively true (don't trust it, it's so uncredible). Let's assume we knew it was somehow (again, if you realy do it, be carefull).

I would not be hyped and in fact, I might be even more nervous.

Here;s the thing: sticker star was roignally a back to root game. Now, it was totally fine as, long story short again, they could have done anything after spm. So, it wasn't even needed and it wasn't bad to do it, but IS wanted to, so, no complain here.

But then stuff happened and you should know what happened after,

They kepoint is, if it really was a remake (it';s not sure it was one, it FELT it), then Myamoto refused something that was atually wanted. Now, I first tought that he would felt it was because he was seeking more diversity, but that wouldn't make sense with spm brining what I think was the most diversity.....it even did it in a good way.....so, why not letting IS go forward?

Then you have several communication issues and you again, know the next part.

So, because of the effect this game did, we pretty much want A LOT MORE a back to root. Which is now contradicting what Myamotto wanted....that's why I'm worried, it's just stuck on hold there.

So, they cou;ld jsut telll that Paper Mario 5 (placeholder) was coming and it won't have any effect on me UNTIL I feel they are going back to root. Think about it, if I would think smatly, with how much people reacted on SS, it's too risky to do another spm tentative....even if spm was an awesome one....

They really need to go back to root. If you want my honest opinion, the next game could break the series because then, it would be enough for me to get that several people would now loose trust on the series and Ihonestly would if it was another sticker star situation.

What really saddens me is IS. They have nothing to blame in fact, they should have high praise for what they wanted. As for why they got with sticker, there's evidences I saw of the game being rushed and it actually does feel a bit rushed. I think the most likely reasons of this is the interview told that the TTYD "remake" fiasco was done in dev. This means that IS lost time to try to figure out something to use all the assets already made.

Do you know the screes we got way back with a chain chomp as partner?

yeah, the assets (I ripped the game) were very similar if not the same.

So, they did made a whole lot of assets, but had to use them in a way it wasn't intended before.

So, I honestly am sad for IS because I know they wanted SS to be awesome....it just didn't turned out that way with how things happened.

Which is why I think if a game is ever in dev, its announcement would be far more important than its releases....

can I just put this because I hope?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
One of the best GBA games in my opinion. Got it for Christmas back in '03 along with SMB3 advance.

First Mario RPG I played. Wasn't sure what it was at first when seeing it in Walmart. Thought it was like a party game or something? Glad I decided to buy it though.

---
That was like me and Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I was like " eh... looks stupid" Then I actually bought it and I have been hooked in Professor layton games since

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
that's weird, I found the boss too....easy.

Though, this game diffuctly I found it just enough hard in the last mansion....the rest I found it a bit too easy, but the exporing part is wy I mostly liked the game....not amazing, but great.
Well I suck at video games so mayb e that's part of it.

Soul.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
What if she's only a temp party member...
Actually the confusing part is if the other characters are temporary or not. In the footage with Edea, two of the three muskateers aren't there.

All of the mechanics of this game are weird.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Hopefully though Bravely Second has a better story than the first.
you mean the whole go back in time, fix the crystals, opp looks like we need to go back again and fix them again.
Actually the confusing part is if the other characters are temporary or not. In the footage with Edea, two of the three muskateers aren't there.

All of the mechanics of this game are weird.
I'm either 100% sure they die early or they backstabed him and left

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Game developers be like:
View attachment 37884
why do feel this reflect Sakurai perfectly upon reading:

[laught]

^btw, idk about you, but it's annoying to read these in interview. I have to imagine the person laughting but the rsult is that was that a samll or a significant one?

Then I realise that if they really laugh, it doesn;t make sense to laught THAT much.

They should be more descrptive like:

[...]

for when someone hesitate t talk or

[!!!]

For being surprised.

I mean, TTYD just before koops joins you, he gives a whole bubble of dots....that's doable.

:)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In other news, Spriters Resource now has renders for trophies. Which means I get my favorite dinosaur in HD! Though it looks a bit taller than I expected...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
In other news, Spriters Resource now has renders for trophies. Which means I get my favorite dinosaur in HD! Though it looks a bit taller than I expected...
I actually submited the pm64 sfx on sounds ressources because no one did have them ripped....I got that they may take a long time to check them because of how long it is to verify the files....especially for 511 wav files....

as for sprites, sticker star is being ripped now. I tried to rip stuff, but I ony got partial textures....but the models I got were just s good with UV map...it really felt I was in the actuall map :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom