• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Did you get them using magic? The site is apparently down at the moment.
I got them yesterday. I don't know if it was a stroke of luck or not, but I was able to get into the rewards page (but strangely not the home page).

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Why are a lot of people on for glory are really salty today (Even in the mourning)?
Most of the players left me even when they just joined in, or when I don't play as little mac.
What is going on?
P.S.: Btw I nickname myself "NOSALTPLZ" online

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Almost 4000 attempts guise, even math is against me now :lick:

Anyway, What I missed?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Dream Team is so glorious, I too am playing through it on Hard Mode.

Done

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
What part are you on?
I'm only on
the part where you go to Dream's Deep the first time, in Mushrise Park.
"Kidnapping Peach II: The Bowsering!"
Also, what do/did you choose/chose to upgrade for your rank ups?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Why are a lot of people on for glory are really salty today (Even in the mourning)?
Most of the players left me even when they just joined in, or when I don't play as little mac.
What is going on?
P.S.: Btw I nickname myself "NOSALTPLZ" online
???

I guess this would be accurate once they see their win rate. :troll:

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
@ Opossum Opossum

I've read all of your story... It's so good, there needs to be a sequel!

And omg

RIP :roypm: T___T you'll always be my boy!! :crying: I seriously almost cried reading his death. Man, you really took some of the suggestions, and, uh, played them up a lot haha. And lmao at that America's ending reference from Hetalia too. So random.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Anyone know how to make a signature like this?

Mine's getting old...unless, ya know, you guys think mine is fine the way it is!..

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
@ Opossum Opossum

And omg

RIP :roypm: T___T you'll always be my boy!! :crying: I seriously almost cried reading his death. Man, you really took some of the suggestions, and, uh, played them up a lot haha. And lmao at that America's ending reference from Hetalia too. So random.
Thanks Croph!

And yeah...gotta love that Fire Emblem permadeath ;_;

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
You miss out on fun stuff when you don't come here often...I never even knew you were writing a story Opossum :laugh:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
so today in Public Speaking, we talked about things people do to try and make themselves look smart Like using big word for no damn reason.

I think we can add " Making long winded speeches when it isn't needed" To that list
I have seen this and the " No one will understand this but me" on youtube and on here

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Eh, Opinions are opinions. I love all of the games in that series. but Im curious, why do you think it sucked?
I don't even know honestly. I just couldn't get into it. Same with Bowser's Inside Story.. PArtners in Time... and SuperStar Saga.

I guess I'm just not a fan of the series

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You miss out on fun stuff when you don't come here often...I never even knew you were writing a story Opossum :laugh:
Oh it's great. If you ever wanted proof that the Social Thread is insane, I highly recommend it.

@ Opossum Opossum

As long as we can make Frostwraith the villain, I'm fine.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Not much, but it looks like I'll be on the disabled list for some time.
What's a disabled list?
(inb4 an english term I'll dont get)

... Popeye? Really? I know he had a licensed G&W game, but come on. That's ridiculous.
Well, if people want the Sailor Man, that means we can get Sailor Mo- *gets slapped with a fish*

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I don't even know honestly. I just couldn't get into it. Same with Bowser's Inside Story.. PArtners in Time... and SuperStar Saga.

yeah, sounds like you arent but its all good
If you tried them and didnt like them its good but if you just looked at the, didnt try them and just said " naw, they suck" then that would be a problem

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

In fact, I pretty much lived the same.

Played the whole game of superstar saga and first, I hated so much the L and R control that....it got frustrating.

But I just wasn;t impressed....especially the text I found the joke a bit.....too simple.

Same for most of the game actually....I just wasn;t reached.

Now, I tried the demo of dream team...remove the L and R frustation, but keep the other flaw and so, it basically again, I don't feel it reach me.

btw, I have to mention, I'm VERY picky on games. If you wonder why a make so much of a fuss to TTYD....it's just did what I never tought was possible, all was made for me to enjoy it.

Long story, but that's a good TL;DR :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In fact, I pretty much lived the same.

Played the whole game of superstar saga and first, I hated so much the L and R control that....it got frustrating.

But I just wasn;t impressed....especially the text I found the joke a bit.....too simple.

Same for most of the game actually....I just wasn;t reached.

Now, I tried the demo of dream team...remove the L and R frustation, but keep the other flaw and so, it basically again, I don't feel it reach me.

btw, I have to mention, I'm VERY picky on games. If you wonder why a make so much of a fuss to TTYD....it's just did what I never tought was possible, all was made for me to enjoy it.

Long story, but that's a good TL;DR :)
Now a fifth PAper Mario is something we need.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I have only played the demo for Dream Team, In order to actually see if I will like it 100%, I'll have to download it, which I might do this week. I can thank Partners in time for introducing me to those games.

Also my Bowser's Inside Story and Luigis Mantion: Dark Moon game survived a washing machine and still worked. Oh god I was glad Dark moon was alive

I'll never put my games in my pocket ever again.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
The only Mario&Luigi game I haven't played is Bowser's Inside Story, still need to pick that up soon. I didn't really like Partners in Time that much, it was hard to get into because it didn't have that great of a story, and the rpg elements and gameplay were lacking compared to Superstar Saga and Dream Team.
Superstar Saga is still my favorite, UNF what a glorious game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The only Mario&Luigi game I haven't played is Bowser's Inside Story, still need to pick that up soon. I didn't really like Partners in Time that much, it was hard to get into because it didn't have that great of a story, and the rpg elements and gameplay were lacking compared to Superstar Saga and Dream Team.
Superstar Saga is still my favorite, UNF what a glorious game.

I actually NEVER played Superstar Saga . I may try and find it or get it from the eshop
Dark Moon was ok outside the frustrating bosses.
oh yeah the bosses but after a while, I got used to them and they didnt seem all that bad, but thats just me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom