• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In other news, Spriters Resource now has renders for trophies. Which means I get my favorite dinosaur in HD! Though it looks a bit taller than I expected...
You didn't had problems to download the renders? FireFox is awfully sluggish when I download the zip
EDIT: And Chrome too

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
you mean the whole go back in time, fix the crystals, opp looks like we need to go back again and fix them again
That was the one reason I almost quit Bravely Default. Going through the crystal process over and over again was more tedious than searching for the Triforce Pieces in Wind Waker. I do, however, find the alternate character events and the awesome Sage asterisk worth the trouble. Plus the Oroburos fight was entertaining.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
FACT: Pranked only turns your name magenta....
....but is better to say that pranking can change people's gender and transform them in into a Pony/Sanic OC or an anime character to scare people :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
....but is better to say that pranking can change people's gender and transform them in into a Pony/Sanic OC or an anime character to scare people :troll:
Purple.
NEVER BACK DOWN.
NEVER SURRENDER.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I'd probably go with a furry avatar if I were ever pranked just to **** with people. That's just me though.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey, look at what Ike can do. Seriously, why do people rate him so low? From what someone told me, the Ike mains on Smashboards didn't go because of weather and such, but, man, I wished Ike, Wario, Pac-Man, and more saw action.

Meanwhile, on For Glory... Quickdraw, Up and Side Smash, and Aether spamming... Oh, and check out .san's basic guide on Ike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_6TIb7WEA4.

D

Deleted member

That's kinda why I'm leaning towards making custom models for my hypothetical SSBB hacks, like my Grovyle model in the avatar.

-----
Custom models always look better. Compare imported SSBM Roy to the custom model PM uses. If I knew anything about modeling, I would make a custom Homura model to import over Snake.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hey, look at what Ike can do. Seriously, why do people rate him so low? From what someone told me, the Ike mains on Smashboards didn't go because of weather and such, but, man, I wished Ike, Wario, Pac-Man, and more saw action.

Meanwhile, on For Glory... Quickdraw, Up and Side Smash, and Aether spamming... Oh, and check out .san's basic guide on Ike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_6TIb7WEA4.
People rate Ike low because the patch that buffed him a lot was completely ignored due to Rosalina and Greninja nerfs.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just checked the colors, and Pranked IT'S NOT Purple (because Purple is too dark)
It's Magenta...
...even Fuschia looks closer to the prank color

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Last time I said purple, I got slammed with a "It's magenta" reply

Oh the Irony...
Oh pff.
That happens to me all the time.
But I'll never back down.
For purple is purple, and not megoonta.

D

Deleted member

I just checked the colors, and Pranked IT'S NOT Purple (because Purple is too dark)
It's Magenta...
...even Fuschia looks closer to the prank color
Would you want want to be pranked for one year just for the color? :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Plot Twist; It's Mexican Pink

Would you want want to be pranked for one year just for the color? :troll:
One year to study what color my username is? That sounds good :troll:

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
People rate Ike low because the patch that buffed him a lot was completely ignored due to Rosalina and Greninja nerfs.
No, people tend to underrate Ike because of him sufferings from inherent flaws, mainly his attacks pack raw power but are slow and recovery is predictable and exploitable. It's not exactly unique to Ike either.

Soul.

I know right. People rate him so low because of Brawl. "Slow but powerful ! ! ! ! ".
His tools are good, especially down tilt. I swear for the love of Smash that tilt is godlike in overwhelming levels (I may be overselling it but whatever).
He has a lot of combo potential as shown in that video.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
What views can I use to view the Models from the Model resource?
Er, what? Do you mean 3D programs?
I can use Blender to import .dae files and view them there. (Blender is free)

And day-um, look at dat 1024 x 1024 res texture for Sable. And he's just a small Assist Trophy! I'm assuming his texture for the 3DS version is only around 256 x 256.
I wonder if the main character files are larger. Can the WiiU handle texture sizes above 1024?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know right. People rate him so low because of Brawl. "Slow but powerful ! ! ! ! ".
His tools are good, especially down tilt. I swear for the love of Smash that tilt is godlike in overwhelming levels (I may be overselling it but whatever).
He has a lot of combo potential as shown in that video.
Because that's how Sakurai wanted to make Ike in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom