• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have 1,005 Club Nintendo coins. I know I'm getting a 200 coin game. For the rest, should I get...

- The Majora's Mask messenger bag for 800 coins OR
- 800 coins worth of moar games?

D

Deleted member

I have 1,005 Club Nintendo coins. I know I'm getting a 200 coin game. For the rest, should I get...

I'd opt for more games, but if you want to get the MM bag, that's great. :p

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Hey, look at what Ike can do. Seriously, why do people rate him so low? From what someone told me, the Ike mains on Smashboards didn't go because of weather and such, but, man, I wished Ike, Wario, Pac-Man, and more saw action.

Meanwhile, on For Glory... Quickdraw, Up and Side Smash, and Aether spamming... Oh, and check out .san's basic guide on Ike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_6TIb7WEA4.
I thought :4myfriends: was low tier. But then I realized I was low tier.

Soul.

Is Club Nintendo even working? It doesn't show up for me.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
At one point I thought it would be cool to have the "I could fly if I wanted to" tune play as I returned to the stage after being spiked but then it got really old when I survive getting spiked a lot.

I still laugh when my opponent taunts as if they got me only to watch me vroom back up to the stage and punch them though.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I thought the title meant Sehnsucht's story and was really disappointed

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Depends. Do you want games, or have the heirloom of a true American hero?

I thought the title meant Sehnsucht's story and was really disappointed
Oh don't worry. It's something far worse.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hm.. I just remembered that I already own a Club Nintendo messenger bag (but Mario themed).

I know the 200 coin game I'm getting is Golden Sun.

D

Deleted member

Yeaah it stopped working completely for me now too :/ I'd try again when most people are asleep.
I would do that, but then I'd be on a mobile device and my Wii U would be turned off, unless I get the download codes in advance. Do they expire after 24 hours?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
You know, redelving back into watching anime, I've come to realize that many of the 'funny' parts in most of the ones I watched I barely let out a chuckle, or a head shake and an 'Oh my God' or a 'god damnit' out of the real goofy ****.

Watching The Devil is a Part-Timer!, I actually genuinely laughed, which usually never happens when I watch something. Yes, it's a goofy show, but I find it well-written and hits it on the head with its comedy. I really need to stop underestimating shows that look stupid on the outside.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know, redelving back into watching anime, I've come to realize that many of the 'funny' parts in most of the ones I watched I barely let out a chuckle, or a head shake and an 'Oh my God' or a 'god damnit' out of the real goofy ****.

Watching The Devil is a Part-Timer!, I actually genuinely laughed, which usually never happens when I watch something. Yes, it's a goofy show, but I find it well-written and hits it on the head with its comedy. I really need to stop underestimating shows that look stupid on the outside.
I Loooooove The Devil is a Part-Timer!
Lucifer is my fav

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Maikai. Anata dake no itazura ya anime ni tsuite hanasu.
"Maikai. Mischief anime fan Playboy me no information on prohibited."
Christ Chreest. I know you play up this whole Japanese thing, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
So, what's going on with all of you?
I'm getting ready for a tournament on Saturday. I'm training my brother for Project M doubles, which... we're probably going to lose. Participating in 3 other events that day as well.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yeah it's a hard question to answer. lol
Wait he is? I thought he died.
Another option, also from Revelations, is the tyheme for clearing a Raid Mode mission. Its not iconic at all, but its the only victory fanfare from RE I can think of.

And also, Wesker is in Raid Mode, not the main game. Though that's not bad for me, Raid Mode was just as good as the story in terms of gameplay.
It even has some maps from RE6, which I'm guessing is a bonus. Hopefully it has part of cemetery/underground from RE6 too.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I love Majora's Mask so I want some o' dem Club Nintendo goodies...
but I wasted coins on the first Smash poster set which had characters I didn't really care for and I want this new set that has characters I actually like..ugh...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
lol, even the fingers fllows the T pose?

I guess he loves to point sutff :)

Actually, I remmeber a very funny joke back when the potd was there. On the site, you could see the potd of that assist, but the thing is, we were waiting for the next potd. The assist was pointing upward and someone made the joke as Sable was saying "Quick, press that refresh button!".

Lol, that was hilarious :)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I love Majora's Mask so I want some o' dem Club Nintendo goodies...
but I wasted coins on the first Smash poster set which had characters I didn't really care for and I want this new set that has characters I actually like..ugh...
I did the exact same thing, except I'm fine with the Palutena poster.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I did the exact same thing, except I'm fine with the Palutena poster.
Yeah, they weren't bad, I just didn't really like ny of those characters particularly.
Thing is I probably wouldn't even use any of this stuff if I buy any, but instead keep it in mint condition.
The puzzle is probably out ( though it's really cool )
the calender is cool but looks kinda cheap, the Mjora's Mask bag looks awesome.
And right now I don't have enough for any of them ( save MAYBE the calender )

Whoa this is a wall of text

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everybody is talking about their Club Nintendo stuff, while Im sitting here reaching my 4096th attempt to get a Shiny Latias....

:colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom